Enjoyable albums

Anons, more albums like pic related that don't waste time on being original and are just enjoyable, fun sets of songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGKShbMDj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this album is astoundingly original actually. Do you have more nocturnal chillwave/r&b/vaporwave/funk/dance/pop albums you'd like to share? Because I'd love to hear it.

I haven't listened to the enormous amount of bonus tracks but this album is so fun, goofy, and enjoyable

Holograms are a REALLY good band and fun as hell to listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGKShbMDj0

this

see

My favorite album is Something by Chairlift. About 6 months ago I got recommended Vega Intl. Night School and I loved it. So hey maybe you would like Something. (I think it's fun!)

You can have both!

OP here, keep going, you are posting some really great stuff.

I like to think about this album as crystallized future-funk glitch with real songwriting behind it. Not innovative, but really carefully produced and made. For a long time I haven't so much fun just listening to music album. I don't want to underestimate originality of Palormo songs, but it's album to dance not to overthink.

Alvvays

On a similar note
This is easily one of the most fun albums I've ever listened to

All of Phoenix's discography

this

+1 good sir

I'm seconding this

Also pic related is really good lo-fi beach pop

Remind me to save this thread, some really good recs and I loved Night School so I'm curious to look into the ones I don't know

Except this trash

OP save this thread!
OP, you gotta listen to 2 by Shy Layers, it's a really good Pop album, reminds me of Frank Zappa a little

Came to post this.
Checking this out as we speak. I'm digging this a lot. Thanks user.

One of my favorite dance rock albums coming through.

Brodyquest is a banger.