This is my sincere opinion

This is my sincere opinion.

Ok.

i would also agree.

i sincerely disagree, but i respect your opinion and see why someone would prefer a more polished album over ITAOTS

I respect your opinion, but I expect you to back it up in a fist fight. Meet me in the park user, it's on.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums stop with this reddit shit
You're opinion is fucking shit and you are a fucking faggot kys

>it's an user has moved past ITAOTS episode
it happens to everyone, you're not special. soon enough you'll realize illinois isn't all that great either.

both are pretty shit desu. Way better albums out there in the genre. The glow pt 2 makes them both BTFO

tough day at school?

you are correct

>the glow pt 2
aka "i'll write like 5 good songs, then make a ton of filler, throw in some 'wahh i'm sad' lyrics, and call it an album"

I don't really see the point in comparing the two. Besides both being p4k-core, they pretty have much nothing in common.

I think Illinois is just as good if not better than The Glow Pt. 2.

What's the deal with Wilco, Sup Forums? I just marathoned Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and it sounds like pleasant, unremarkable guitar pop to me. Why's it so acclaimed?

this

You can be wrong, its fine.

>What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums stop with this reddit shit
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? IF YOU DON'T SHARE HIS VIEWS YOU MUST INSULT HIM AND TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF

desu I don't like Sufjan Stevens at all

his voice and lyrics annoy me, except for when he says "oh my god" in that one song

Give it another listen, It's really good. Some parts of it get really noisy, and the instrumentation is usually pretty creative to. The songwriting is phenomenal, Jesus etc. is one of the GOATs

desu u r wrong

do something bad to urself

listen 2 more american football pls and shush

You're moving into your contrarian phase, however soon when you finally move into your patrician phase you'll realize that ITAOTS is actually better

you didn't even try to listen to all those short tracks, admit it.

bad taste my man

how can you not like For The Windows in Paradise or Should Have Known Better

Both albums are pretty shit

agreed

it's ok lad

wow i just realized that's what it is

this

why does this image make me lose my shit every time

>should have known better
>Jellycar 2 soundtrack music

nah, worst song on C&L

Illinoise is miles better than ITAOTS