Are there any decent cheap turntables?

Are there any decent cheap turntables?

I'm looking for something I can connect to USB for no more than about 100 bucks if possible, but not anything that might damage records. Does anything like that exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B002GYTPAE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2N7TKNC0497RC&coliid=I2I2JDPCF5PUXR&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B004EDXCFE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EDXCFE&linkCode=as2&tag=turntkitch-20&linkId=Z7WQNOFC5OAMAPST
amazon.com/Pyle-PLTTB1-Professional-Belt-Drive-Turntable/dp/B00009V3TU
amazon.com/Stanton-T52B-Belt-Drive-Turntable-Pre-Mounted/dp/B001JY67ZS
amazon.com/TN-300-Analog-Turntable-Pre-amplifier-Digital/dp/B00P9WK1BW/
fluance.com/turntables
amazon.com/Adam-Audio-A7X-Powered-Monitor/dp/B003SYYU9C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't wanna damage records you'll have to shell out more than 100. I'm not sure about connecting one to USB, but I know from experience that pro-ject is one of the best bangs for your buck.

The main thing you wanna look for if you dont wanna damage your records is a counterweight and a good needle.

buy a crosley :) thats what i use for my twenty one pilots record and taylor swift etc

Yeah, I know the counterweight and needle are the important parts, but no idea which are good. I was hoping to find something a little cheaper than Pro-Ject, which starts in the 250 euros range, but thanks.

Safe on records?

it is memed to death but the audio technica lp120 is a decent turntable, has what you're looking for (usb too) and is around 250 usd

I think all the cheap ones are bad for records unfortunately.

amazon.com/dp/B002GYTPAE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2N7TKNC0497RC&coliid=I2I2JDPCF5PUXR&psc=1

I recommend you a CD-player

Not bad. Good quality?

lmao what is this the 80s, I only use MiniDisc.

What are some good and easy to set up speakers for a record player?

If you aren't going to spend a lot on speakers, decent shape vinyl, etc, just got for an lp60. Really, no reason to blow $300 if you are going to buy five dollar records and play them through shitty speakers

I implied that with my post desu

Don't do the crosley, guy was fucking with ya

crosley 2.0

I already have good speakers. My main concern though is not to damage the records, which I heard could happen with the cheaper ones. It's more about that than sound quality.

here ya go

amazon.com/gp/product/B004EDXCFE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004EDXCFE&linkCode=as2&tag=turntkitch-20&linkId=Z7WQNOFC5OAMAPST

You'll need about $350 for a decent vinyl-ripping station. I bough my Technics SL-Q20, Technics SA-110 AM/FM Sterio Receiver and Technics SH-8038 Stereo Graphic Equalizer for around that price on eBay and I've ripped 35 LPs with no problem.

which one is the best for 600 usd?

He was memeing bro, crosley a shit

I learned that the hard way

shit. No counterweight.

Just spend the extra $200 and get the LP-120

I also recommend getting some cheap records from goodwill and learning how to use equipment with them.

amazon.com/Pyle-PLTTB1-Professional-Belt-Drive-Turntable/dp/B00009V3TU
This one seems pretty decent. S-shaped arm, replaceable cartridge (even will fit Audio Technicas), has counterweight and anti-skating. If you don't want the AT lp60 that has no fucking counterweight, and you also don't wan't to pay for the lp-120, this is perfect. $70.

Is Pro-Ject good and worth its price? I definitely like the simplistic look.

amazon.com/Stanton-T52B-Belt-Drive-Turntable-Pre-Mounted/dp/B001JY67ZS

Here you go you memelord

And dont get a Crosley, it will ruin your records immediately

Personally I went with the TEAC in case I wanted to easily rip a record. amazon.com/TN-300-Analog-Turntable-Pre-amplifier-Digital/dp/B00P9WK1BW/

If I didn't want USB, I most likely would have gone with a Fluance.
fluance.com/turntables

amazon.com/Adam-Audio-A7X-Powered-Monitor/dp/B003SYYU9C