Well, the new Crystal Castles album sucked

well, the new Crystal Castles album sucked

will Alice's album be better?

nope probably not

lol who gives a shit about that degenerate cunt

Maybe. Seems like she has good taste in music but it will be pretty shitty if she doesn't produce it herself

It really pisses me off when you have "artists" like Sky Ferreira and Rihanna and shit claiming solo titles when all of their music is produced and arranged by someone else. Doing vocals isn't enough to claim that you're solo in my opinion

ITT: The entirety of people who still care about Alice Glass.

i can't find a link to listen to the album. help me out

a lot of people

if you liked crystal castles then i don't see why you wouldn't like her. if you were never a fan then it's understandable

I'll always remember her as my first waifu ;_;

Don't even bother. It's shit

Rihanna has some decent tunes though, Sky Ferreira is literally only successful because she's hot.

hmmm. i still want to listen

sky ferreira got so ugly though

>Rihanna has some decent tunes though
and none of them have been produced by her. her best song is a tame impala karaoke

>Sky Ferreira is literally only successful because she's hot
Same goes for literally every other mainstream female musician besides like, Beyonce, whose music doesn't appeal to me at all but at least she has a voice

What honestly happened to Alice? After the second album her stage presence got really shitty and instead of screaming she would sing in a child-like whine

Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift and Tinashe have some absolute bangers.

*vomits*

she grew up, she was still in her late teens when their debut came out

True but she sounded more like a baby as time went on. All of that shrieking probably took a toll on her vocal chords

young alice was the best

her single was pretty bad

I don't think that will be on her album. I feel like that was just her "statement" track

Like her breakout from getting away from her abuser or whatever. It was ok. The instrumental was kind of annoying but that's Jupiter's fault