Will i be good using soulseek at college or will i need to use a vpn?

will i be good using soulseek at college or will i need to use a vpn?

i would also like to know this

le bump

oh shit it didnt even occur to me that this might be a problem hehe

It depends on the college but you're probably fucked

Nobody uses soulseek so you're prove fine

i used it and it turned out ok

didnt download that much though

As far as I know the protocol is very similar to downloads over IRC. I'd say I doubt it'd be blocked but who knows how strict they could be.

I used it but my uni sent me an email that there may be malicious software on my computer. Just get a VPN. They're safe and pretty cheap

My uni was always pretty strict about torrenting. Honestly I'd say invest in a seedbox and go for a what account. Plus with the seedbox you can download movies and what not and be okay.

>whatcuck
fuck off

What.CD is pretty abysmally over rated to be honest. Soul Seek is more than fine for downloading music.

Sounds like someone couldn't pass the interview
It's damn good for FLAC and getting specific versions of things

I've seen plenty of FLAC files on SoulSeek and there's been maybe two times SoulSeek hasn't had what I'm looking for.

>It's damn good for FLAC and getting specific versions of things

oh, that famous placebo effect

ignoring the FLAC debate for the moment, wcd is AMAZING if you give a shit which format/mastering of a release you are downloading (which you absolutely should, as in many cases it makes a world of difference). it also virtually eliminates the need to worry about bad transcodes, which a good half of the files i've DLd from soulseek are.

>format/mastering
>half of the files on soulseek have bad transcodes
you can tell someone listens to plebby Sup Forumscore music when they say shit like this

>i need to use a vpn
Why would you need one???

not sure how you came to that conclusion.

yeah, i've literally never had this issue

>people actually use S*seek without a vpn

you're fucked