> he likes tool
i know this because my crush is a major toolfag

Fuck off mate..

ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits is dope.

no lol

>'Oh yeah user I'm really into alternative music'
>What kind of stuff you into?
>'you know the usual, the smiths, morrissey'

I cant take someone seriously if they like Tool, Dream Theatre or Megadeth.

the smiths are one of the greatest bands of all time you shut your whore mouth

>His love of music is a significant part of his personality

Instant turnoff. At least develop a taste for an interesting art form.

Fuck off Morrissey.

>he listens to Animal Collective

bait

>faggot
>roast beef
Pick one and only one.

>he doesn't want four walls and adobe slats for his girls
why would any woman want you?

Please tell me more about how the rap and rock-derivative music most "music fans" are obsessed with aren't even lower and less interesting forms of art than mainstream films.

You're probably right. There's nothing more interesting than going to see the new Transformers movie with a skinny nerd, going home to fuck to Death Grips then falling asleep in his arms while he reads the latest Steven King novel to me.

>he listens to music that you don't like

Oh I thought is was red flags for potential friends
Didn't know that this was sexual

We're gonna go with faggot. You can't be this far up your own ass and have a vagina.

Why can't you say anything about the smiths without you weirdos losing your minds?

is it not slabs?

You're proving yourself wrong right here. You assume those that listen to simple rock or rap music have a boring personality.

I don't know. I think a person's taste in art does have a coorelation with their personality. I'd much rather hang out with someone who appreciates Shostakovich rather than Linkin Park, or Tarkovsky films over cape flicks.

Fuck I thought he was saying four walls and an open flat

Nobody knows, slats make more sense for the roof, no point in four walls without a roof for my giirls.

because when someone says the wrong opinion it triggers me

>I don't know. I think a person's taste in art does have a coorelation with their personality. I'd much rather hang out with someone who appreciates Shostakovich rather than Linkin Park, or Tarkovsky films over cape flicks.
Eat shit, you fucking nerd. I swear to God, say this shit irl and I would stuff you in a fucking locker, you loser holy SHIT.

Do you listen to metal?

No, you're just a pitiful fucking tryhard faggot.
>muh Tarvosky!
>muh avant teencore!
>muh rym curve!
NOBODY IS GONNA FUCK YOU

EVER

edgefag

that's because you're a fucking tool
If you really think it's about "personality", what in the fuck makes being a fan of Tarkovsky superior to liking capeshit? Tarkovsky is just as much of an uninspired, safe, generic, socially accepted, boring choice as fucking marvel movies, only with a different audience (unbearable tryhard 19 year old """film buff""" losers). So go ahead, explain how a Tarkovsky fan has a superior personality to a comic book movie fan without resorting to "hur cuz he's moobies r gud did u even chek imdb scores pleb".

youtu.be/g34rQL7pVT0?t=1m

found a video of you bro

See Fucking cunts.

kek

This made me laugh far more than it should for some reason

but Tarkovsky is literally the most entry level babbys first European director other than maybe Bergman. he is basically capeshit for nu-males.

>she likes lana del rey
into the trash she goes. M

>he likes Dilla

Because there's no such thing as a person who thinks J Dilla is just okay. He's a person to be idolized and has never done anything wrong, nor is he the reason why hip-hop production is so shit today

I bet you shop at American Apparel

horrible thread full of wrongness baka desu

>ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits

>have this on my phone, listen to it a lot
>not sure if you're joking or it's safe to confide in you

>Implying capeshit isn't for nu-males

i like prefer the covers of ABBA songs people do rather than ABBA's versions. Case in point:

youtu.be/5M2scGIpbbU

damn that picture is cringe as fuck

>hating abba
Ow the edge

This desu
If you cant get along with someone because of their "art" (i put this in parenthesis because art is a social construct for those that have nothing better to do with their lives) interests not aligning with yours you have some serious social issues going on in your life and you should be reminded no-one gives a fuck about pseudo-intellectual bullshit no more than you don't give a fuck about their "totally-not" intellectual "art" interests.

Tl;dr stop being such a tryhard snob and learn to enjoy yourself besides wanking eachother off over "higher culture"

Most of these are underage kids just out of high school anyhow. College has a way of ironing out this behavior in a lot of scenarios.

browses Sup Forums

Me: do you know radiohead
Piece of shit: yeaaah!!! I love them
Me: oh thats cool, which album do you like the most?
Piece of shit: well, i dunno any of them, but creep is great.

A YEAR LATER

Piece of shit: OH I LOVE THE BENDS AND PABLO HONEY OOOOOH SO MUCH.
Me: did you hear their new album AMSP?
Piece of shit: sorta, i saw the "burning witch" video but i didnt really like it
Me: did you even listen to other albums besides PB an the bends?
Piece of shit: Not really, i once listened on spotify to this album with the white cover

I hate it
Yes I'm a wanker, but I hate it when people are trying to be "alternative" and pretend to love shit just to be alternative

wew

>she plays early 2000s top40

here we fucking go