How does one manage to enjoy Death Grips?

How does one manage to enjoy Death Grips?

Is it because they have good live shows or something?

I don't know what I'm missing here.

I really like DG and RATM but fuckin despise any other form of Rock-Rap shit. idk its weird.

CRANK THAT SHIT
and you have might just have to mentally process it until it clicks
like, when Exmilitary dropped I fucking hated that shit but I kept going back to them because like you I felt like I was missing out on something and just didn't "get it" and eventually it clicked and I became a total DGfag
I think a lot of people have had similar experiences with them

yeah that's the fucking worst
when you dig the fuck out of one or two bands in a genre but every other band in that genre is shit

can confirm that the same thing happened to me

I'm pretty sick of this meme bait.
Death Grips is no where close to inaccessible by Sup Forums standards. Listen to The Money Store.

I'm pretty sick of your meme bait, retard

It's because death grips has the deepest lore

The Money Store is their worst album though.

>Is it because they have good live shows or something?

Yes.

It's very energetic music, the kind of stuff you'd like to hear while partying or driving at high speeds.

Sit down with The Money Store and read the lyrics along with it.

They're not fucking enjoyable in the least. Death Grips fans are the most fucking depraved, morally bankrupt, frankly FUCKED UP people on the fucking planet.

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE

ah yes, this meme again. shouldn't you be jacking off to bjork samples or something?

That gives death grips fans too much credit

No, he's likely jacking it to Zach Hill's penis. NOTM fans' least favorite album is Jenny Death

Nice projection m8

I'll fuck you in half

i went from being curious to really loving there songs after listening to them for a while

but i guess if you never get curious and want to listen to it again it doesn't click with you

i mean you dont have to like it it's not for everyone

Yeah me too

its not 'rock-rap' guy

death grips isnt a genre and really isnt in a genre
its punk rock if anything

I know DG is not 'rock-rap'. some stuff they do you could possibly class it as that (mainly stuff on JD). DG is a whole different story and thats why they are so good.

Rage is more what id called rock-rap. idk what else to label it as? the point i was trynna make is im really into DG and RATM but i hate other artists that might be doing a similar thing (limp bizkit) and others....

language is important senpai

so is not forcing people to obey our own autistic rules

I can also attest. I dismissed it right off the bat because I used to never browse here. I'd come back to see if I could try and expand my palette and kept seeing these guys posted. I would give them a try every time but didnt like it until one time I digged a song off exmilitary, then a track or two more from TMS or something and it kept going until I really appreciated them a lot.

Not who u replied to but I agree for sure. Personally, folkpunk, grime, and indie rock are probably the worst for this situation

thats what really pulled me in , i enjoyed what i heard but reading the lyrics changed it all

same for me

Was bummed out and wanted to try some new music and decided to give death grips another go since the money store dropped and people wouldn't stop talking about.

Now I'm noided

You need to cum in the fuck while playing 20 cymbals at once breh.