Sup Forums confessions

be sincere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=LLChw-7RYldnGYWdptzD8XRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tQMzbeR-qiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I though Tyler The Creator was innovative and interesting when I first heard him

Try New Morning. One of the most intimate albums ever, and massively overlooked by Dylan fans (people who only appreciate the 'classics')

Oh look, it's this thread again

>spotted the dylan fanboy

i haven't heard like 75% of the mucore albums

i'm not sure whether i should advertise this or retract it

i genuinely like twenty one pilots

Most Jazz is boring wank because the saxophone has no soul

I mean not just droning Sup Forums albums is good, but they're Sup Forumscore for a reason. The only one I haven't wholeheartedly enjoyed including subcore is Songs about Fucking

ironically, that was one of my favorite albums before i knew what Sup Forums was

I still like Taylor Swift

>All Jazz is boring wank because it's primarily losers with no skill making mistakes with their chosen instruments and pretending that they made them on purpose to be 'deep'
FTFY

I think rapping is unmusical and rertarded

Fuck off Bjork

when i was a teenager there was like a month straight where all i listened to was captain beefheart and i seriously think it may have caused permanent brain damage

>
I listened to TMR over 400 times (that's individual plays of the album, not just song plays) in 2013 when I first discovered it. If anything it made me more appreciative of music as a whole, the appreciation of hidden beauty and stranger sounds

i still like fall out boy

I only like shit if I think it makes me seem obscure

>makes me seem obscure

what does that even mean you dumbass

i think emo trap is the best genre of this decade

somewhere along the lines of a misunderstood outcast

Daydream Nation is shit

Earl Sweatshirt - Doris is fantastic
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks fucking sucks

I consider myself open minded but if an album has "metal" or "emo" anywhere in its list of genres i'm not listening to it

I'm not a fan of metal at all but I've found a handful of metal records I enjoy. usually it's stuff that isn't the stereotypical sort of metal. don't discriminate against genres so easily user you're just denying yourself potential enjoyment.

Same.
I thought Red was a step in the wrong direction. I thought 1989 was over-produced pop shit.
Then I came around to them both. I don't know what I should do

I just like whatever I like, doesn't matter what genre it is.

The Yonkers beat is still good desu

I think Blonde on Blonde is really overrated but Highway 61 Revisited deserves its praise.

>I consider myself open minded

i consider you delusional

Bladee?

My angsty metalcore phase lasted too long. The only metalcore band I have left in my playlist is August Burns Red

I continue to hold the opinion all main Sup Forumscore albums are the best of their genre, even while discovering more music

I still hold AM in high regard due to the countless memories I've had involving that album

mostly guys like wicca phase, doves, horse head, ghoste, jpdreamthug, cold hart, some black kray & mackned

bladee could be included though

I legit like future funk

what's wrong with emo?

OK let me start

>I think Oasis is a great band and I think that Be Here Now is a good album-just meant to be played live because it is great that way.

>I started hating p4k when they gave The Masterplan a bad score because that too is a great Oasis album

>I think Coldplay from 1999-2008 had some of the best pop rock in the world

>I think that Infinity on 666 ruins the album but I consider it to be like Fitter Happier so I don't mind calling the album a 10/10

>I get pissed off when people call Wilco dadrock because they are not. Jeff Tweedy's kids also have great taste in music

>There is nothing "to get" with TMR. It is just a bad album and Tom Waits does the vocal style so much better on his albums

>I don't think Rain Dogs is the best Tom Waits album

>I hate Ween

>I think Sup Forumscore is good

I listen to music wanting to like it

I don't care about fanbases of artists

I don't care about music reviewers

I like most music I hear
Sorry guys, I just don't fit in here

I still like nu metal

I really like vessel. Blurryface was shit tho

Oh Montie, never change.

I... Am... Heterosexual and mentally healthy. There, I said it. Gotta kill myself, amirite?

>regional at best by twenty one pilots is fucking amazing
>i seriously dont get how people can like Dylan and The Rolling Stones
notihng out of this world

This joke is really unfunny. You should kill yourself

I really like vessel but hate blurryface, which top should i listen to next?

bjork is a good singer, not a very great songwriter, and has talented producers on hand. i don't really like her music.

kys

kanye west ruins all of his fucking music with his absolute shit tier rapping.

i mean really his shit pisses me off so much as ahip hop fan. his producing is phenomenal and then BOOM fucking awful kanye west vocals come in and ruin my fucking day.

fuck kanye west man that dude is a huge faggot.

I masterbate to Big Black - SongsAbout Fucking
I don't know why the songs get me hard as fuck

you're clearly retarded

KYS
Oh cmon Spirit and Laughing are 10s desu.
KYS
KYS

Painting With, Strawberry Jam, and Centipede Hz are better than Merriweather Post Pavillion by miles.

It's one of the most subtly beautiful albums I can think of

I hate most if not everything of what I see on this board. I also only come here once every leap year.

also, both albums and genres as concepts are fucking stupid and overrated and have lead to a shitton of rigid ideas and generic and samey sounding nonsense.

What do you like?

>mentally healthy
undiagnosed absence of humor

kpop

with regards to things I like listening to, the only organised manner in which I've managed to keep track of the stuff is a youtube list of my liked videos. All kinds of shit, quite a lot of classical (due to me starting the violin few years ago). You can see it here: youtube.com/playlist?list=LLChw-7RYldnGYWdptzD8XRQ
Electronic stuff, indie, japanese... things, game soundtracks, german schlagers, it's all in there.

I also used to listen to SOAD quite religiously, to the point where I knew all lyrics of all their songs by heart. also love serj tankians work with the auckland symphony orchestra. His voice is just something else.

is not me

I'm proud of my shit taste

ITAOTS is my favourite thing, I prefer it to any movie or tv show I've ever watched. Generally my music taste is shallow as fuck because I don't have a natural passion for music, anything less than a 9/10 just bores me and I feel like I've wasted my time.

>KYS
fuck back off to LeafyIsHere's youtube channel

My favorite bowie album right now is Diamond Dogs

as long as it's "Heroes", Low, Station To Station, Scary Monsters, or Diamond Dogs you're ok

I enjoy Club Bowie more than the Berlin trilogy

I've made a single music related comment on Sup Forums in three weeks.

>I continue to hold the opinion all main Sup Forumscore albums are the best of their genre
you will grow out of this dangerous mindset soon.

Commit suicide

I think r/listentothis has better taste than Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=tQMzbeR-qiI

>open minded
wew

Prog can fuck off, as can hip hop

so the school shooter type. gotcha

Sup Forums collectively lost their shit for odd future when they were new. it's a time we are trying to forget

first person i've seen who even likes club bowie

kankernederlander

did you listen to the s/t? Its pretty different from vessel and the rest of their stuff

This

KYS

I grew out of metal at 16 and cant stand anything related to metal..having aying that I enjoyed Sunbather and Filosofem though

i unironically like future funk and vaporwave

Strawberry Jam is the worst AnCo album

Welcome to the club. Really though, it's pretty cool to listen to. At least it's something new and innovative.

My tastes are basically diametrically opposed to Sup Forums's. I'm only interested in older (primarily 50's/60's/70's) music, or stuff that tries to sound like it's old. I hate anything electronic and have little appreciation for progressive or experimental music. My main interest in "roots" music like country, blues, and pre-Beatles rock 'n' roll.

I don't know why I browse this board.

lmao tripfag with shit taste. what's new?

the new album is the worst anco album, strawberry jam, sung tongs and here comes the indian are the shit you nigger

i would even rate it lower with a 1,5

No, Strawberry is terrible and trash. The best AnCo are STGSTV, MPP and Here Comes The Indian or Feels

Spotted the underage Milo, alt-right fags.

lmao you fucking weeb

calling strawberry jam trash is literally the worst opinion

pls stop tripfagging and go back to school after /summer/ ends kid

>SJ

Yes

>PW and CHz

No

my nigga

I should stop tripping because i don't like the worst album in the entire discography? Lmao

The first 6 cd's I bought:
>Aqua - Aquarium
>The Spice Girls - Spice
>Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko
>Bone Thugs n Harmony - E. 1999 Eternal
>Dr. Dre - The Chronic
>Cypress Hill - Black Sunday

From time to time I still listen to those first 3.
Also, I have Ugly Kid Joe - Americas Least Wanted on cassette and I listened to it just a few weeks ago.

actually thought tyler cassidy was shit

ur just baiting me now

have a good one bro

i enjoy listening to the Undertale soundtrack

why don't you still listen to bone thugs sometimes? at least you bought their best album

Rush is my favorite band

underground dance music of today, even when it's about revival, it's still better that the one from the past

I actually like Weezer's Red album

Mostly for the last 4 tracks on that album, I really kinda want to see more songs sung by the rest of the band. The bonus tracks were pretty neat too.