I started dating a girl ten years younger than me. Music for this feel?

I started dating a girl ten years younger than me. Music for this feel?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lxQA_FuC8s
youtube.com/watch?v=al21Vtlsg4A
youtube.com/watch?v=V8VZS61fAYM
youtube.com/watch?v=G_BAYTb1UNk
youtube.com/watch?v=SCcVrLcGD7k
youtube.com/watch?v=S3Mq2K7LS4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you feel bad? Like, don't you feel like you're dating a kid?

ya that's the point

you're either way too old to be on Sup Forums or you're a literal pedophile
in either case, seriously consider suicide

how old are you?

I'm 23 and I started fucking this 17 year old. It's legal and all and she's quite mature for her age. I still feel weird at times but I don't mind.

Secretly want her to be my gf but she probably doesn't want to be my gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lxQA_FuC8s

Skylar?

gary glitter

youtube.com/watch?v=al21Vtlsg4A

youtube.com/watch?v=V8VZS61fAYM

nope m8

OP here. I'm 26, but age of consent is 16 in my country

the only right answer

youtube.com/watch?v=G_BAYTb1UNk

jerry lee lewis

I dunno mate, that's kind of weird. She's literally a schoolgirl

Though where I live you're legally considered a pedophile. Take that as you wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCcVrLcGD7k

music for this feel

she's six years younger than you you fucking retard

no wonder you have to date children if you're too stupid to do basic math

Just listen to field recordings.

I recommend Buyers Market to start

Ten years seems like a lot but it really doesn't matter if you're late 20's early 30's dating someone in their early 20's. It's when you start getting into the ages of 16-22 that it's kind of a huge age difference because the level of maturity and stability in life is so off kilter in comparison to someone ten years older. So it becomes this unhealthy sub/dom type thing, or a sugar-daddy/momma type thing and it's just not cool. Once you hit late 20s, early 30s though if you were to date someone ten years older, it wouldn't be as awkward or unacceptable because you're both fully adults now and can sort of see things from the same perspective.

I mean, I would personally not date anyone ten years younger than me unless they were extremely special. Like, the perfect partner. Otherwise, it's too much of a gap for me.

Like I said, not where I live. I wouldn't be doing this if she was a child. If anything I'm the manchild, I could pass as a 18 year old and nobody would notice.

Why doesn't she fall in love with me? We fuck often and she's always eager to come over. We can hang out for hours and just chill. I'm so confused..

I'm not OP. Calm your autism lmfao

Considering literally everyone on Sup Forums is 18 that means she's 8 wtf

>Why doesn't she fall in love with me?

>If anything I'm the manchild, I could pass as a 18 year old and nobody would notice.

Here is your answer man.

I'm 25 and I look 16. The last time it went well with a girl she told me it was too weird because I could be her little brother.

18 is a bit optimistic.

>Considering literally everyone on Sup Forums is 18

lmao

I doubt it mate. I call myself a manchild because I still live at home and don't really have a job.

I think it's the other way around, I'm experienced and she's inexperienced. I usually initiate contact and decide what's happening so I don't really have the pushover kiddo attitude. She's had sex before but I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend. She's just very casual about it but I wonder what or who she's waiting for. She doesn't let that many people close to her I feel. I expected her to open up but she's so unpredictable. I've been with other girls and they were so easy to read.

U probably don't give a shit but writing it down feels good.

Some girls are weird like that. Don't try to make her your girlfriend, you can't really force that shit anyway. I guess you should appreciate what you have. I don't know, I'm not good with that.

You love rocking the cradle?
As long as you don't have kids with her, thats fine

Yea I guess you're right. It's not really weird but it's special. Kind of makes me more interested in her.

I'm not risking losing her as fuckbuddy/friend by pushing my feelings. I'm fine with things how they are, I just want to know how she's so casual yet so attracted to me.

Maybe she loves your dick but think you're kinda boring. Aside from fucking what do you do with her?

Once you hit 30 I can understand wanting to date a decade beneath you. Men tend to age better than women so it makes sense to want a girl who's looks will last longer. Also there's a lot of fairly mature women in their early 20s.

Regardless though I would feel kind of weird. Just think that they were in the 3rd grade when you were college.

I considered that, but she stays at my place way after we've had sex. Just smoking together, watching tv but mostly talking and laughing at dumb shit. She told me that if I got bored with her and wanted quick hook ups she'd be fine with that. Was she suggesting that because she feels that way? Or is she convinced that I'm only in it for sex? Can't ask her straight up because it would make things uncomfortable.

>It just wouldn't work user, we're like family
>but lucky for you, i LOVE incest

this one will do just fine, iam in the same position as you
youtube.com/watch?v=S3Mq2K7LS4A