Hotline Miami soundtrack.

Nusic

"AJJ"

chris knox

nu metal
nu jazz
neutral milk hotel

check the catalog

do people really take the sjw and nu-male meme serious?

the wrong music I guess

mostly the 12 year olds that roam on Sup Forums.

obvious choice but when you think about it they would get triggered

probably the same music you do

This is Sup Forums, of course they do.

no

Sup Forumscore exclusively

true
I get this weird image of 14 year olds calling their class mates cucks and sjws in class when something to do with politics comes up

I get the image of a 30-year-old virgin living with his parents calling strangers on the bus cucks for offering their seats to old ladies.

emo revival
indie folk
rap
anohni

nu-males detected. shouldn't you be complaining on twitter?

Funny because the only thing that alt-right memers do is complete on twitter to their 2 followers.

Sup Forums

memes are a reflection of reality. if numales didn't exist then there wouldn't be a (successful) meme about them.

Don't bother. Half these people don't even know they're numales, that's how indoctrinated they are.

wow you sure got them

Death Grips
Any and All cuck rap
SUN BAT HER
"Indie", "Real Emo/Screamo", and "Black Metal" especially if colored people are involved

nu disco
nu wave

That's just common fucking courtesy, I can't imagine any calling someone else a cuck for offering their seat to a senior citizen.

Go virtue signal elsewhere you faggots.

more Sup Forums type people listen to death grips than libruls which is funny cause death grips are feminists and whatever themselves

Don't tread on me commie faggot, I sit for myself and no one else.

>what's that? you're sitting in the baby carriage seat of a bus and got up to let a woman with her pram on? FUCKING KEK SJWS wait tell the boys at reddit here about this one

Sup Forums is literally just virtue signalling

There's a difference between giving an old lady a seat on the bus and giving a normal female a seat.

The first you're doing it out of kindness, the second you're doing it to get laid under the guise of kindness.

Women are our equals now. No more bending over to accommodate them. No more throwing other men under the bus because you want to appear sensitive to get laid.

This is why numales are fucking losers and need to be exterminated asap.

nobody would get up from their seat to give a young girl his fucking seat unless it was their sister what world are you living in?

The real world.

quadz confirm

alexis told me the truth doe