Who here watching The Tragically Hip's last concert tonight?

who here watching The Tragically Hip's last concert tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pwkHjRWuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canadian rock is always, always shit. dfa is the only kinda sorta exception

I am, I'm in America and nobody here understands. Are you watching the stream when it comes on, or going to an event?

The Hip are incredible, part of the fabric of Canadian culture. The frontman has terminal cancer and this is their last show.

Do you really have to make a million fucking threads about it

I'm watching it, ten minutes till it starts. just gonna be watching by myself in my room while drinking, gonna be emotional. Glad to see a thread about it, I never see this amazing band talked about on Sup Forums/.

You're an idiot, DFA is good but there's so much good shit from Canada

What's the best Hip album and why is it Road Apples?

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pwkHjRWuM
Watching it since it's probably going to be meme'd up.

poor b8

Fully Completely is objectively their best album, I really like everything they put out in the nineties, Phantom Power is great and Day For Night is also fucking solid.

Road Apples is great, just a bit too basic for me.Little Bones is such a fucin banger

TWO FIFTY FOR A HIGH BALL
AND A BUCKANAHALF FOR A BEER
HAPPY HOUR
HAPPY HOUR
HAPPY HOUR IS HERE

Everyone get in here:

>The Hip are incredible, part of the fabric of Canadian culture. The frontman has terminal cancer and this is their last show.

Had some decent tunes years ago but have been more or less played out for a long time. Most of their songs are pretty pedestrian. They did a backyard party a few blocks from me last year. Add cancer and they are back to arenas. Death is the best publicity agent. That said, I'm watching.

RIP GORD

just died right on stage it looks like

wow I do not enjoy anything about this band's music
I thought i'd let you all know that

This concert won't make any new fans understand. It's like if your mom was dying with cancer and was singing your favorite nursery rhyme to you one last time. Even if her voice was ragged and sick you'd be bawling.

Fully Completely is the best go-to road trip record, but I like Trouble at the Henhouse and In Violet Light a little more, just with the strange dreamy songs on them.

fuck off
you don't know what my relationship with my mom is like

Im Canadian and I couldn't care less if the guy dies. Never listened to the band before. AMA

Couldn't make it past a whole song. Absolutely hot fucking garbage. No surprise coming from the homeland of Grimes and Bryan Adams. The singer sounds like the lovechild of a retard and Oscar the Grouch.

okay I just remembered being an edgy black metal teen and watching the show Valfar's brother did in his honor
I understand now

can you fuck off back to whatever shithole cunt you just freshly immigrated from? thnx

Why don't you give them a listen?

>Canadian who doesn't like the hip

Do you ever wonder what its like to have friends

or a soul

watching while tearing apart my mothers photo albums who died of cancer 2 months ago

why can't i hold all these feels.jpg

Is your name Patrick Boivin?

BOOTS OR HEARTS

FUCK I LOVE THIS SONG

Once i was wasted at a Legion in vancouver and put this on the jukebox and danced like a retard while my friends shook their heads in utter embarrassment. Awesome.

I am a canadian and I want to be part of this but honestly the music isn't really my thing

Sad about the lead singer though