He literally got permission from Boards of Canada directly to use their music in his vids

>He literally got permission from Boards of Canada directly to use their music in his vids

Is Sam Hyde patrician?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czcb5dXjlZA
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eric Andre is the antichrist and Sam Hyde is our true savior

nah his taste is very specific and weird

decide for yourself
www.last.fm/user/alienmode

/thread

eric andre is 1000% NOT FUNNY

SAM HYDE 4 LIFE

He has very good taste wtf. Also he's scrobbling Tangerine Dream RIGHT NOW

nice, i could only guess at sammy boys tastes before

>Gyroscope is in sinister

Now I can't listen to my favorite Boards of Canada song without thinking of that shitty movie.

epic

I absolutely adore Eric Andre and loved season 2 & 3 but it's a matter of time before the same shit gets rehashed and he's getting to the point where everyone in Hollywood knows who he is. The guests will either A) not show up to his show or B) show up but there will be no genuine reaction.

>he has 146 listens of his album

little strange

cringey tryhard hack. wtf is this meme

eric andre is one of the funniest recent shows on tv. you ppl are insane

your age is showing, golfwangfan420

Doesn't he like Eurobeat as well? I know his Twitter handle is "Night of Fire" or something.

does this man walk among us Sup Forumstants?

>www.last.fm/user/alienmode
good taste sam
love the show

>all that /bleep/
>stereolab
>mbv
>avalanches
>good hip hop

dank

andre has good taste too tho

andre went to berklee

>not knowing sam is one of us along with fantano

i'm probably older than you i just dont like edgy alt right garbage tier humor

Eric Andre > Sam Hyde

steaming pile of dog shit > eric andre

I love the Eric Andre show but I can't stand to see Hannibal Buress' public persona when he's not on TEAS. He's so clean and corporate and politically correct. Watch this Samsung Pay ad he's in.

youtube.com/watch?v=czcb5dXjlZA

lol no shit, it's an ad. hannibal is hardly "clean and corporate and politically correct"

Both are funny but MDE is superior by leagues.

It's not his only forte into normie advertising and he acts the same way on Broad City which was his biggest cash cow.

But eric is edgy leftist garbage tier humor

anyone want some of Charls' Straight Tap?

This is eerily close to what I listen to, right down to the exact songs

Sorry, I'm just so full

GOMAD takes time to kick in lad

/thread

Maybe edgy leftist humor wouldn't be so popular if the right wing demographic wasn't so stupid and easy to make fun of.

i think tim and eric and eric andre are great..but sam hyde is not veru funny to me. He can direct on a visual level but his contact is not that interesting or funny.

You know how to make fresh tap?!

youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s

wtf this monkey has good taste

the adult swim show is so surreal and nonsensical its just dumb and not funny

>tfw John Maus appeared on the alt-right quarter hour comedy variety show

I just deleted his discog from my computer. I can't believe I thought he was one of the good ones.

>not liking sam hyde
go watch larry willmore faggot

youre such a fag

he's only funny when he's screaming poo poo pee pee jokes into his iphone, otherwise he is 90s David Cross throwback trash

larry willmore kinda sucks, he's written and produced some great comedy tv but he has almost 0 charisma as a host.

Eric Hyde > Sam Andre

poor whites are the world's whipping boy

>mfw MDE gets a show in the same month Larry Wilmore loses his

I feel like his writing is only funny when it's delivered through a low-quality microphone in his retarded voice.

Regardless of all the pedantic shit you guys say in attempts to trivialize either, Andre and Hyde both exploit modern values hilariously and ingeniously, just, one is candid/impulsive and the other is surreal

>typical Sam Hyde fan

epic!

>*unsheathes katana* heh, nothin personel kid
Literally you. Sam Hyde is for 13 year old boys who think being racist is edgy and subversive. He unironically supports Hitler.

Why is that bad?

i have super compatibility with him on last fm boy

The Eric Andre Show is God-Tier, anyone can see that.

World Peace is also God-Tier but if it's your first exposure to MDE, I would understand if someone thought it was only good or great.
Anyone who uses any derivation of the word "liberal" is insane in the membrane. "Alt-right" people don't exist in real life.

you can be a democrat and also not care about SJW issues

>He unironically supports Hitler.

wanna give me some sauce, fag?

didn't this guy fuck shemales or something? like there was one shemale he was obsessed with and there's a bunch of screenshots of his text and what he'd do to him

>Anyone who uses any derivation of the word "liberal" is insane in the membrane
almost took the bait

it was a catfish by some /r9k/ troll

I feel like you're an adult swim rival trying to get his fans to get him to stop doing tv stuff

>He unironically supports Hitler

lol

its not bait

its never been funny or relevant to bring up the word liberal

I just miss Kickstarter TV man.

How's your wife's son?

but that word happens to describe literally an entire half of the political spectrum

I'm not married but at least I've had sex unlike you alt-right fedora virgin. You only hate minorities because women would rather fuck a foreigner who can't speak english than your fat hateful bitter ass. I'm from Mexico and my parents sacrificed everything to come here man. I'm not going to let my people become the next Jews in Nazi Germany. I don't give a fuck what you say to me I'm defending my honor and my people. We have every right to be here. You stole OUR land all those years ago. Crack a fucking history book kid.

you have to go back

madd

+!

w e w ese

>buying into the two party system and telling others to
Fuck off shill

He supports Trump, who is basically a clone of Hitler. An authoritarian cult of personality demonizing my people (Mexicans) as the source of all problems. Really it's your shitty economic policies, your corruption, your ignorance, and third world infrastructure. Better to pin the blame on one group rather than actually fixing the problem huh? Gringos don't want to do work they just want to cling to their fading power

how's the society that's objectively superior to your homeland treating you, homes?

wtf i hate trump and mde now

lmao fuck off spic

It's hilarious how far-right trump supporters try to act like he has any concern for preserving western culture when he's the guy that jackhammered a historic art deco mural into pieces after lying about how he was going to try and preserve it.

Nice b8

here's your (you)

>stole your land
no we took it from you fair and square because your army sucked

>ISIS takes over Europe
>no its okay because their army sucked

you see how retarded this sounds?

if your army is shit kiss your land goodbye when somebody comes and wants to take it

i'd wager it sounds retarded because you wrote it

nice counter argument, really changed my opinion

Why do you dickride this guy?

i don't really need to make a counter argument when the original argument is so self evidently stupid.

A lot of retards do this for some unknown reason.
Shock value in humor is unfunny since it's been used to death.

What vid is this

MDE World Peace episode 3

Sam Hyde isn't alt-right, he's apolitical and a really good troll

Pretty much, and now that leftist values have become the new sacred cows of modern society it's pretty easy to push buttons by pretending to be conservative and right wing

I'm a liberal who doesn't agree with MDE's beliefs but writing off artists(music/film) like that because of a political view point is just straight immaturity

>muh someone doesn't think the way i do.. gotta write them off completely

good luck in life

big if true

>yes because if someone makes a pic collage of text it must be true

especially in the age of photoshop..

also it's fucking 2016 so what if he fucked a tranny you faggot

>inb4 current year

>also it's fucking 2016
>2016
>still using this argument

Excellent essay t b h

His show is kinda funny but I don't see why you retards love him and isn't he right wing? How'd he her a AS show

im left as fuck but i've been a fan of mde for a long time, just because someone supports different shit doesn't mean you can't enjoy their content anymore

yall just need a chill pill