Anonnnnn. turn that frank ocean stuff off. it's so gross! i want to listen to guided by voices

>anonnnnn. turn that frank ocean stuff off. it's so gross! i want to listen to guided by voices

wat do

Who the fuck are you? Get out of my house.

murder her. AOTY

>implying Frank Ocean isn't normie faggot music

aren't you supposed to post someone hot if you do one of these threads

>i want to listen to a black man's voice while i have sex with you though! the media told me that's the best baby making music

>implying "normie" music is necessarily bad
kys

hes right

turn on GBV and nail the shit out of that mouth and ass, are you kidding me? Frank can wait another 5 minutes or so, plus you can get like 5-10 GBV songs in that time-span

oy vey, I'm starting to really fucking hate (((pitchfork))) now

Actually laughed

forcefully pin her down while pulling her pants down then give her rim

>you in charge of getting jokes

>OH NO POPULAR PEOPLE THEY BLACK >:

put on HOT FREAKS throw on her the bed and start rimming that tight little fucking asshole really licking it up good then fingering it and asking if she wants me to fuck it then spitting on my cock and sticking it in as i fuck her yelling HOTTTTTTTTTTT FREAKS during that part like a little non-dairy creamer, having her spread out like a fruitcake then climaxing once GOLDHEART MOUNTAIN QUEEN comes on, singing at the top of my lungs as i unleash the biggest load of my life

Say "ok" and put on GBV because they're my favorite band

I would wife her

>hmmm but user, you are white... ¿why are you listenning to a black "artists"?!

hnnnnnnnnggggggggg T H I C C

goldheart mountaintop queen directory is the song that precedes hot freaks u melon

Please don't try to be funny ever again