Tfw told my gf we should take a break and she didn't even try to convince me or anything...

>tfw told my gf we should take a break and she didn't even try to convince me or anything. She just said "fine let's take a break"
Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQGnVrTsAM
youtube.com/watch?v=nN7WFwRFid0
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6504B7BF4C2AA8BD&v=NHOf3s70w-c
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6504B7BF4C2AA8BD¶ms=OAFIAVgL&v=z2i0Nw3NDBU&mode=NORMAL
youtube.com/watch?v=8A4RDAynfJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=o1_SaT_q93Q
youtube.com/watch?v=42x2p2R7uGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump why won't anyone love me Sup Forums, she wasn't my first but I thought she was the one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQGnVrTsAM

dude you should probably change your mind or call it off cause she might not come back and waiting to see how that turns will just prolong the pain. make the choice. listen to some chill music or what ever usually cheers you up instead and approach this with a clear head.

I mean I basically did call it off, that's a good point but I'm gonna be searching for other options and if she comes back I'll drop them, but if she doesn't i won't be as sad, I just feel like shit that she didn't even try to put up a fight or anything guess I'm not even worth it.
I'd rather listen to super depressing music that tears you down its good to grieve

She loved friends welp now I feel worse but it's not like you knew

>buying into the Friends fantasy of 'going on a break'
this is what pathetic beta males say when they want to swim with other fishes but simultaneously try keeping that special one baited on a hook just in case. She didn't try to argue because you've basically proven yourself to be a sexist prig who lacks the confidence to fall into the real world without a safety net.

grow a fucking pair and get her back, or break it off with her completely. I'm telling you this because its without a doubt what's best for you

youtube.com/watch?v=nN7WFwRFid0

take advantage and have some one night stands

dude it doesn't mean you're not worth it. it's not a reflection of you, don't it so personally that maybe she didn't think it was working out either.

If that were true then why did you want to take a break?

Actually it's because I've only seen her twice this whole summer and she makes little effort to talk to me, I told her take a break until she wants me as much as I want her, idk if I'll ever hear from her again though

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6504B7BF4C2AA8BD&v=NHOf3s70w-c

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6504B7BF4C2AA8BD¶ms=OAFIAVgL&v=z2i0Nw3NDBU&mode=NORMAL

The girl in this album is a cunt and it doesn't sound like yours is like that, but this is the sort of thing you should be hearing right now.

Because Thank you man your kind words mean more than you know, I've been cheated on before not by this girl but I think I feel lower right now than then

Unless you're out here pill cosbying girls or run into a bunch of sluts that's pretty hard to do man
Thanks man I actually really dig this

>I've only seen her twice this whole summer and she makes little effort to talk to me, I told her take a break until she wants me as much as I want her
Ah dude sorry, didn't mean to be so harsh without knowing the full situation. Did you try hashing it out with her about why she's been so distant before asking to go on a break? Bear in mind she has the upper hand now, not only does she have the freedom to do what she likes, but she also knows you're in an incredibly vulnerable position and can be a manipulative bitch about it. If you can't get her back for real, drop that shit like its hot before you get burned

Surround yourself with Elliott Smith's discography and let your feelings consume you.

A few that seem fitting:
youtube.com/watch?v=8A4RDAynfJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=o1_SaT_q93Q

youtube.com/watch?v=42x2p2R7uGA

Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe

it will get better though. don't let this scar you for life.

i was cheated on and at the time was to unstable over all (why i was with such a horrible woman in the first place) and i never took the time to try and recover, now i'm a mess. don't become me.

it honestly doesn't sound like she wants to be with you senpai, move on

It's alright man I expected some people to be harsh, I mean it's always just excuses and cancelled plans I just feel like she lost interest and the lack of putting up a fight doesn't contradict that, yea well she knows if another guy gets in the picture I'm out and not looking back, but I just hope she values me enough to want me back

eh, just forget about her. it will take time but you can do it.

Sadly, she's young, can't drive, and has controlling parents so that could tie in to why she barely saw me, but barely texting me and it being like she didnt want to when we did are clear signs someon lost interest

I don't want to though she was so perfect to me, atleast I don't have to see her everyday that'll make it easier