youtube.com/watch?v=jC1ygJ5XKr0
youtube.com/watch?v=sCmi5IEC_WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mdEjBrvjnHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my dick's out

OH SHIT

>yfw it's just a remaster

It will be garbage

How can a 40 something (Kinsella bro) write about feels we can relate to?

americ
2nfootball

Can someone tell me how I can force myself to like this album beyond Never Meant? I should like it, I like all their influences and influencees, but I just cannot get into this album. The hell am I missing?

Become suicidal then youll love the album

You won't get the full effect unless you a) are a teenager b) recently went through a breakup c) are depressed or d) all of the above

I am b) and c) but I still can't get into it. (not the user you're replying to btw)

I'm the same way, dude. I really like Never Meant, but everything after that is whatever.

It's comfy af
>winter night
>hot drink
>american football
I guess it's harder now with the internet, but chilling with a nice liberal qt listening to this in your car, driving around your town at night. Best feel.

Stay Home is fantastic
>Just liiike youuuUUUU

i been suicidal 4 years and counting bitch

c) desu

yeah man. like i said i love the bands they get their sound from (1st wave emo like sdre, braid) and all the new bands that ape them (annabel, the american scene) but i just can't get into this album

what does liberalism have to do with this Lol

>what does liberalism have to do with this Lol
Are you really this retarded..?

Kill yourself my man

Me? You're the depressed faggot that has horrible reading comprehension :^)

>bitch
Well fuck you too you fucking fruit

>chilling with a nice liberal qt listening to this in your car, driving around your town at night. Best feel.
>what does liberalism have to do with this Lol

i srsly dont get it

love you

>liberal qt
>Having a retarded girlfriend
Im glad my bar isnt that low

It looks like the same house from the original cover so I doubt it's a new album otherwise they would have teased something new?

It could be a tour or a remastered album? I feel as though they probably know that they can't capture the same feeling as the original due to their age. But we'll see I guess.

kek

The truth

Could they even top it or even have a chance to? They never even released anything besides the first album.

ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=jC1ygJ5XKr0

Why would I have a hot drink and be driving my car on a winter night? Its cold as fuck.

I'd rather just stay in and get blown to some New Order.

this is just a remaster, which means the lows will be cut and the highs be unbarring.

hey /mew/friends, please enjoy this spoonfeeding thread tastefully disguised as a sharethread tailored to the genre I am interested in.
female vocalist japanese jazz/bebop, anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=sCmi5IEC_WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mdEjBrvjnHs

the new Owen album was fantastic

What don't you like about the rest of the album?

>How can a 40 something (Kinsella bro) write about feels we can relate to?
so a 20 something with less life experience would be more fitting?

Stay Home and Honestly? are better desu

This. It'll be slightly panned to the right.

It's just a monument to tender young love. Not all that special or profound, just tender.

It's too... meandering. Most of the songs don't go anywhere. All possible emotional resonance is lost because of how overly long every song is and the random sparseness that kills all momentum on most tracks.

I like Honestly, But The Regrets Are Killing Me, and I'll See You When We're Both Not So Emotional well enough but not enough to carry the rest of the album and they are certainly not as good as the phenomenal opener.

as opposed to what?

I need to try this now. Thanks senpai.

Most of the lyrics were written in the studio. Instead of 19 yr old Kinsella lyrics, they'll be 40 yr old Kinsella lyrics

Wanting a liberal girlfriend

Fucking nu male beta cuck detected. Can't handle the bants of a fit blonde conservative woman user?

What do you mean?

I can see what you mean. And even though you enjoy the influences of AF, the only band that I can think of that really sounds like them is Mineral. I think they just aren't for you desu. I didn't like Mike's singing at first but it totally grew on me. If you're hung up over song structure like that I don't know what to say

Sometimes shit just doesn't hit you the right way senpai, no shame

I like it but it doesn't blow me away or anything

Yeah it's not Mike's voice that I don't like (I loved Owen's new album), it's just the song structures they use.

As for their influences, apart from Mineral (which is obviously their number one influence), there's also Capn Jazz, SDRE, and I hear some Promise Ring too.