>convince yourself she was was pleb anyway
>move on with your life

been there friend

Why can't you get her?

>pretend to be transwoman
>ask her out
>if she rejects you, call her a transphobic bigot

She runs too fast

Gotta be honest with you, this made me kek.

I'm 95% sure she's not.

Sounds like a plan man!!!!

Seriously OP, it's a good way to start a conversation. Ask her for song recs. Maybe she'll realize you aren't a total autist if you can talk to her about them.

Ask her what her favourite RA mix is

>>abolustely no way of getting her
>music for this feels?

these are young hipster feels that are mainly based around the typical image bullshit that a young hipster would care about. forget them.

chemistry tops everything. you will probably end up with a pleb girl and you won't care because you two just fit perfectly. don't fetisize a "lifestyle". don't fetishize an "image". just pursue real chemistry.

Autists can't into real chemistry, it's not our fault

We had a discussion about 4'33 once, even talking about chance music, the I Ching.. Stuff like that.

Test

ask her out you scrub. there is nothing worse than never knowing if it would have worked out

IT WILL NEVER WORK OUT TRUST ME TRUST ME TRUST ME TRUST ME

>95%

What about the other 5%?

Just talk to her, surely she'll be excited to meet someone open-minded who she can openly talk to about the music she likes.

Get to the point where you have her number and you talk to her regularly, then ask her out.

Unless you have anxiety or some shit then you're fucked until you get that sorted out lol (meds, therapy, meditation...etc)

This probably sounds like some heavy projecting but I'm being genuine. Assuming you don't have some sort of crippling disorder that hinders your ability to be social, you should be fine.

Already did, she's in a very 'musical' environment so people like me are dime a dozen.

this

Just ask her out. The worst thing that happens is she rejects you, and your back at the same position you are now. You literally can only gain from this. Just do it. Stop being a pussy, and give it a shot!

are you ugly?

Being in a « very ''musical'' environment » can sometimes be annoying. Just look at mu.

But if you're genuine about what you just posted then just talk to her and be authentic about it. Don't make anything up. You're in a good position 'cause you don't have anything to hide.

5/10 at best.

I only talked to her once, and even though we are in the same club I won't be seeing her much unfortunately. This is why it's so hard. And I'm not good at asking people out, I'm incredibly anxious and I would probably die if I actually asked her out.

But fuck I probably won't find someone else with such patrician taste.

> would probably die if I actually asked her out

No, you most certainly would not.

Why do you care about anything "patrician" yet act like the biggest fucking pleb in the world? Do you think some Roman badass was like "I'd love to rape that hot barbarian chick desu, but I'm afraid I'd die if I got near her"? NO. He would say, "Fuck yeah I want some of that barbarian ass." And go get it.

Act like a real patrician and stop wasting time talking to Sup Forums you faggot.

>I only talked to her once
>I'm in love
dude, that's probably not love not love. You're probably just lonely and infatuated with someone who gave you the slightest bit of attention. (don't take this as me insulting you, it's just what i think)

user you are probably absolutely right. I mean it's not like I haven't talked to other girls or people in general, but i have never met anyone else with musical background.

I mean, if you talked to her and found out you really share a lot of interests then the ''love'' you feel could at least be justifiable, but then again you have to TALK to her, dude. What if you are perfect for each other; what if you guys aren't actually alike at all, how then would you feel if you never gave it a chance just by getting over your own fears and talking to her and finding out if any of those things are the case here?

this "musical environment" is probably filled with people who have superiority complex. so yeah they probably suck.

Weezer - Only in Dreams

/thread

Yeah that makes perfect sense, our conversion was strictly musical, but yeah I didn't really take into account of personality.. I will try talking to her if I bump into her, but chances are astronomically low.

well, good luck then f.am :^)

Thanks user but I probably just want to forget her. She wants to do post-grad oversees in a year time, so it's going to be a no anyway in the end when it comes to a relationship

You should just avoid her then, just so you don't develop any more feelings for her. Anyway, you shouldn't really obsess over someone you don't actually know IMO, that's just calling for trouble. Hope you get over her tho c:

This

Ignorance is bliss

I will get over her. Eventually. Time kills everything.

Op don't bother with women or love it will just make you sad in the end, I loved this girl with all my heart and we talked constantly, she turned me down. Its been two years now I have moved on but still don't want to experience that feeling I had after she broke the news ever again. Although I must say the feeling of being in love and thinking you found the one is the best feeling ever almost unexplainable the only way I can try and put it in words is it feels as if you found purpose in life and it just feels euphoric

This is good advice

>Get to the point where you have her number and you talk to her regularly, then ask her out.
>you talk to her regularly

That part however should only last 3-4 days before you ask her out

Dont do the text game shit OP

>Anyway, you shouldn't really obsess over someone you don't actually know IMO
Sadly, it doesn't work that way.
I was obsessed with a girl for a few weeks, earlier this year. I started falling in love with her just after the second time we talked briefly (I forgot who she was before this encounter kek), and I immediately knew I was going to be disappointed because it never works for me when I'm obsessing like this (and I'm sure she wasn't attracted to me).
It sucked and it drained my mental energy.
The fun part was after I saw her kissing a guy though, I drank loads of booze and listened to Loveless, while telling myself "I KNEW IT ! DAMN, IT'S FINALLY OVER ! I CAN FUCKING MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE NOW !", and I had a good cynical laugh.

>listening to loveless

Does the album actually talk about the lack of love?