Go ahead Sup Forums, tell us how you really feel

Go ahead Sup Forums, tell us how you really feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsglRLoUdtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animal Collective has no redeeming qualities!
Wew. That feels like a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Wait, no it doesn't, because I would never hide that thought from anyone. Animal Collective is really truely god-awful!

I think I'm ready to leave Sup Forums finally

I enjoyed Wildflower more than SILY

Kpop fans are literally the worst type of music fans. And I say that not because they're assholes or anything of the sort. I say that because, they're literally not even music fans. I've literally never heard a Kpop fan talk about Kpop music. They talk about literally every single other superficial thing about kpop, other than the music. It's like, you could never listen to Kpop and still fit in with most Kpop fans. They literally never talk about music. They talk about how cute someone is or who is their "Oppai", whatever the fuck that means. And in this case, male fans are worse than female fans. I don't know if anyone else on Sup Forums has ever curiously lurked into one of the many Kpop Generals here, but it's literally all fucking horny guys fapping to cute asian girls. They're pretty much nothing more than fap threads.

You should be more worried about the various (formerly last.fm) chart, /rym/, /daily/, tripfag circlejerk threads than a self contained thread

I'm referencing kpop fans as a whole, not just Kpop Generals on Sup Forums

Has Sup Forums consumed your life? Go outside and take a walk or something.

im in love with my bestfriend and i still dont understand the appeal of most hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely enjoy metal despite some of its cringe-worthy tropes, and as I grow older into adulthood, the genre only reveals more and more redeeming qualities. Also, as much as I enjoy Grimes' music, I don't think she's recorded a classic album yet.

The only good stuff Brian Eno ever did was ambient music.

everybody seems to think Gold Dust is the greatest track on pic related by far and i don't, i think it's just an okay instrumental, nothing special or anything!!!

oh yeah and Stereolab's Transient Random-Noise Bursts is a boring repetitive Neu! ripoff and is nowhere near as good as their late-90s/early-00s albums

whoops, here is pic related!

I don't know why I even still come here any more. There's no worthwhile discussion, just shitflinging, outside of a few specific threads

Listening to music on benadryl is literally the most interesting experience of my entire life.

>ISIS panopticon was literally just lame house music
>I put on OK computer but it was just Kanye west frantically rapping about how he doesn't mind being a clone
>GY!BE was just the static lady gibbering on about Urim and Thummum incoherently
>Somewhere along the line Tom Delong said he was kinda pissed off at me

I used to hate Animal Collective, but now I like Animal Collective

this times a trillion

I agree

Best track imo is Echo Bravo

i seriously consider the possibility that classical is the only form of music that isn't shit but my limited knowledge on the subject practically deems me unworthy to truly enjoy it

I miss all the Sup Forums core discussion threads.
Now it's jsut female artist jack-off threads with a NMH meme thrown in every once in a while.

It seems like the idea of Sup Forumscore doesn't exist anymore. ie. intro level 'patrician' music that's a reasonable place to start exploring music for artistic merit.

RAC is really fucking cool.

What a silly opinion, may it serve you well

Well, I disagree with the first part of the statement. But you don't even need a working knowledge of music theory to enjoy art music. I mean, it still sounds good. If you want to analyse or appreciate the virtuosity, that's a different story. But even a baby can enjoy it just fine

The Smiths are in the top 5 greatest bands of all time for me

If you actually care about Kanye, you don't actually know shit about rap.

Im conflicted as to whether or not I enjoy experimental music or i enjoy thinking i enjoy experimental music and that's fucking with me
also i like girl, i think girl likes me too, girl has boyfriend, but girl just told me she's going to stop in my town on a road trip home since we school together in another state and i am simultaneously thrilled and depressed by it

The 1975 is the best band out rn, there I said it

I can still enjoy it but given i have no musical education, a lot of it's beauty is lost in translation.
Sticking with post-punk doesn't sound that bad desu

Agreed, I know very little about music theory but I really enjoy listening to classical. Although once I learned a bit of music theory I found I enjoy it even more

Morality doesn't even come into the picture when it comes to seduction, user. Make sweet, passionate love to her, then tell her boyfriend to fuck off over Skype.

i met this girl at a Magrudergrind show and she's really cool but i suck talking to people so i have no idea how things proceed from here

youtube.com/watch?v=FsglRLoUdtc

Cool dubs my friend

Fleetwood Mac more like skeetwood wack

music is practically the only thing in my life that I can hold an interest in, and even that's been slipping away. I am honestly wondering if I'll kill myself sometime within the next couple of years.

Read Feeling Good and stomp that depression into the dust, homie.

I sort of know that feel, really I'm not trying to live past 40. People don't interest me but it's just so wrong to want to live on your own. Why do I get shit for wanting to be alone? Why do I have to marry?

Hang out with her and bond over a mutual love of crust and grind, Don't be afraid to playfully touch her, either, that's kind of important. After that, put on Juju by Siouxsie and the Banshees, and make her howl at the moon with a hot dicking.

I wish I could just listen to whatever I want without feeling guilty about it.

Sea shanties are catchy to me but not socially acceptable, I understand my friend

I really hate this trend of hiding behind calling something "innovative" or "game-changing" when you can't find anything else good about it.

Also fuck Travis Scott.

Centipede Hz is one of my favorite albums of all time.

The real world is a scary place and I use Sup Forums as my coccoon.

All rap today is "innovative" and "genius"

I am skeptical about self-help books and videos on depression, but this looks nice. thank you friend. There's a zine i read called The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Fighting the Big Motherfucking Sad and that was really encouraging, too.
I feel that deeply, my dude. wondering if that will change if you meet someone really cool, but honestly i think it's totally fine to not have a SO if it's healthier that way. try not to let the perception convince you otherwise.

I'm with you on a distance that I put on myself on most people I meet in the world, but I still have the need to find a lover that cares about me and vice versa

i asked her to let me know if she's going to any similar shows in the future and she stopped replying

i forgot to keep talking about what we were talking about last night lmao

Most rap today is hype. As in hyperbole. As in attention seeking press from music media, and anybody with a smartphone.

Thanks dude, I did meet a girl I really liked one time. Only person I've ever wanted to spend time with, but she didn't care for me much. It's weird because she made my chest feel lighter when I was talking to her, like I wasn't completely miserable or something. Any way all I hear is "don't worry user, you'll meet lots of girls like her!" I know I will never meet anyone else that made me feel that way so I think I'll just hang out by myself till I'm dead which really isn't so bad. Some hydro codone and my synthesizer is enough to keep me happy

That's exactly what I was thinking about! I'm not gonna claim to know all that much about music at the technical level, but back when I was younger there didn't seem to be as much emphasis on trying to be "creative" or be seen as a musical genius. You just kind of saw good music be made.

I hate this subculture where every critic acts like they're profound for saying that something paved the way for something else, or praising something for being original. There's also the issue I have where everything now being more production-heavy but that's somewhat of a different issue.

Maybe I'm being nostalgic.

Talk to her face-to-face (like the Void song, duh!), my man, women love men who take initiative. Also, if it doesn't work out, just remember that dating is also a numbers game, and there's probably hundreds of other girls you can apply to what I told you to do.

Aye.

I've gone to r/indieheads to discuss music before.

pretended to like The 1975 so I could smash vagooger
She had an outie

I feel gay for liking the 1975 but I really really enjoy them. I also like Depeche mode, anything morrissey did, and Yaz so maybe I'm just a faggot when it comes to music

whoa, I just had a really similar experience recently. it's weird how much it helped? and then when it ended things were just worse. but I don't think either of us know enough about the future to say that we won't ever meet anyone else that makes us feel that way. you know? because before meeting that girl I'm sure you didn't think anyone could make you feel that, right? and with relationships, there doesn't have to be "another girl like her", it just has to be someone that you connect with in that meaningful way.

I guess you're right, I can't be sure that I won't meet someone else I really like. But yeah it was awesome being around her, but when it ended I was even sadder than ever. I hope you find someone else that makes you feel that way user, I really do.

I'm falling out of love with my gf because a girl with 99% similar music interest as me likes me and thinks im kinda cool. She also lives in a cooler part of texas than me (HTX)

exactly, it fuckin sucks man. and thank you friend, I hope you find someone like that too. and that you can figure out how to feel okay.

I don't know where to place NYC Cops and When It Started on this album

YOUR CHILDHOOD

IS OVER

I don't care about Frank Ocean. I just want to listen to trad jazz and not get a job. I'm so excited for Winter.

none of these 'real music' fans with their 'I love rock n' roll' t-shirts, bitching about modern music haven't touched rockabilly, Buddy Holly, probably don't even know who fucking Chuck Berry is, and they all need to fuck off. Take your Nirvana, Kiss and Bon-Jovi and stick it up your ass.

White people overall made better jazz music.

You realize that if you learn not to take rejection so personally, that there are literally thousands of women out there, and that the one who really turns you on is going to appear in your life completely unexpectedly so long as you keep going about your life in a positive manner, right?

i know what she would rather be doing

id rather be drowning in an icey cold river

I'm a little bummed that it's thread suicide to discuss Jamaican music, and that I almost never see reggae, dancehall, rocksteady, and ska mentioned on this board. Different strokes for different blokes, but when all you see is Grimes, MF Doom, David Bowie, and Neutral Milk Hotel on here, it gets a little dull.

i like trap music some times. it gives me a chance to get out and just do normie stuff.

this t b h

Stop being a fag. Geez, it is not even that hard. Unless you exclusively aprove of stuff that challenges contemporary definitions of music, you'll have an apreciation of melody. If some of these melodies are catchy and simple, just take 'em.

Anyway, the only thing a music listener should feel bad (not guilty) about is neglecting the oportunity to try new exciting things.

If you have a last.fm, just delete it. It's a huge weight off your shoulders

i've never listened to a full beatles album

Stop giving a shit. More people will take interest in you.

Same

I'm not really that into Jazz, but right now Hard Bop seems like honest good but maybe a bit repetitive music, while Postbop seems like trying too hard.

Rock was special among the different kinds of pop music, because it had a sense of being theatricall and concious of the image projected. That extramusical element is what makes all those CBGB bands so great, and why bands like GnR and Kiss are so annoying (as they made that projected image into a brand). Thats also the reason for Wire and The Stooges for being the best rock bands.

I used to really enjoy hip hop as a teenager but after growing up a bit and having my political ideals change I find it hard to listen to now, like it's hard to get past the fact that a lot of the things these guys are/were saying are either flat out untrue or blatantly racist.

I honestly wish I could go back to the days when I actually thought KRS-ONE was a genius and I actually enjoyed listening to earlier more politically driven hip hop.

Metals mainstream populairity is the dead of what rock used to stand for.

Nowadays, instead of rock being about experimentation and rebellion, it's about who has the most brutal screams. wew

You need to literally get a thesaurus, user

Elliott smith is the best singer/song writer of the past three decades.

I just wanna make an album with aesthetic of Blank Banshe and emotion of Frank Ocean....... and then never release it.

This is usually a female thing.

Benny Goodman is a wizard on that clarinet

I'm starting to not like Death Grips because of it's fanbase.

I hate when people ask me for music recs just to try to seem polite when I know damn well they have no intention of actually listening to anything I suggest

Write me an essay about this (kpop and its bs following) and I will make 500 copies and post them around my area.

Sup Forums is a boring board and i only come here to shitpost

everyone listens to the same things

How much did you take? Most people say benadryl is pretty shit to get high off

I'm curious as well... DXM is pretty solid. Great for some synthwave

you don't have to interact with them

plus a lot of death grips fans you see online prolly don't leave the house very much, so concerts will have a different audience

>All of you are assholes
>anco is for nu-male cucks
>%99 of hip-hop is total garbage
>I legitimately hate all of you

The funniest part is watching people think they are ''patricians'' and hating on other boards and groups because they circlejerk over the same 100 Sup Forums albums instead of the Billboard or Rolling Stone top 100.

I like anco

shitposters are annoying retards. You're right about the second part though

I honestly think that for all their self hate Sup Forumstants are allright and it is normal to have a small number of albums that EVERYBODY talks about. Also, Sup Forumscore is allright.

You faggots, complaining and shitposting just need to learn how to not click on the bait threads.

just the thought that i'm associated with them makes me want to not listen to dg

I currently am listening to Viper - My Hops unironically.

That's one of his listenable songs

After a school shooter type came out and complimented my death grips shirt, i've never been more conflicted on how to feel about that band.

I might be spared, but I also may be associated with those type of people.

Tbh I really digged the whole "You'll cowards don't even smoke crack". Some beats are dope, bass is deep as his fucking voice, it's wonderful. I prefer PPL4 tho.

Literally none of you get death grips

Every time I turn on the radio and hear some fucking dumb pop cunt bitch girl singing over electronic music I literally want to drive full speed into the car in front of me

inb4 contrarian