Do you realise how many people around the whole world listened to this album for the first time while high...

Do you realise how many people around the whole world listened to this album for the first time while high, on its release date alone, without knowing what kind of trip was waiting for them?

Do you realise how many people listened to "Be Yourself" being high and the impact of this in their lives?

Do you realise this is the voice of our generation? of the so frown down millennial generation?

Do you realise how this album talks to us directly, how much of a perfect narrator Frank Ocean is? That this is the best narration in contemporary popular music history since The Gift, sang/spoken by John Cale?

Do you realise how great this record is, hoy delightfuly respects all of his influences, to the sounds of this decade?

Do you realise this album is powerful and empowering?

Do you realise this album is love?

Do you realise this is the album of the decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/cj-hero/sets/blonde-frank-ocean
mega.nz/#!o5IihayT!TWS3iCm74bFylD2pdO4jP1OK177y9SPLFcAcLedGyDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people going to think you're being over the top or you're a fan boy dick-rider but you're saying some real shit here and i agree. this is the start of a movement in music. i'm not sure where it's headed but this is definitely a start. the way he plays with things and changes it up, it's nice.

and that bit about "Be Yourself" and all the stoned teenagers who listened to this today... it's true.

also interesting is his references of LSD and shrooms throughout the album and in the magazine. interesting stuff, he's getting spiritual.

channel orange was better

this desu

It's pasta

> Do you realise this is the voice of our generation? of the so frown down millennial generation?

Kek. Go suck a dick. He's 8 years older than me. He sure af isn't the voice of my generation.

> that bit about "Be Yourself" and all the stoned teenagers who listened to this today... it's true.

Or they could just dismiss him as just another adult making a bid deal about something so little?

Damn dude is it that good?

Are you 13?

should I wait until I can get high to listen to this?

self control is so good

I just got done listening to this high and it was everything you said and more

I did this but I was more satisfied with Endless

Were you never a teenager or had any friends?

Wow.....really makes ya think....

does anyone know where i can find the visual album aside from apple music?

it's pretty good but it's not so good that it blows 60 or so years worth of other great albums out of the water

>drugs
Loser.

As long as we're posting funny rym reviews:

"Frank Ocean's appeal has always been an ephemeral entity, lacking form or precise meaning. His songs have always been mediocre in form and content, with Ocean himself only providing an admittedly soaring falsetto. Blonde is a step in a better direction, with songs featuring bolder beats of more interesting chord progressions and mixtures of timbre. A particular highlight is the minimal sombreness of Solo, with a simple semi-church organ accompaniment more typical of lied than R&B.

Ultimately, Blonde is a strong pop record. For some this is enough. For others it's a simple pleasure."

If you're reading this you're a godawful writer

damn all the rym reviews are shit

pretty sure he's spent more time stoned than any teen listening. frank seems to have done a lot of drugs.

different beasts. both genius, one radio friendly, like pet sounds, the other disorients and splits crowds, like smile.

So we can all agree that the best tracks is easily Ivy followed by Self Control and Pretty Sweet

>Loser.
Square.

Has there ever been a not shit and unintentionally funny RYM review?

>Square.
Dweeb.

Majority of people seem to absolutely love it and are praising the shit out of it, but I've listened to it twice now and it just doesn't seem that memorable to me.

Even Nights doesn't resonate with me the way Pyramids/Lost/Thinkin' bout you/Super Rich Kids did. Closest song to those for me would be Nikes.

idk maybe I'm just too casual.

It's a grower, dude. Wait on it.

my favourite frank ocean song is there will be tears

will i like blond?

lol solo was really good but if you really think this is album of the decade then you probably felt the same about kendricks album a year ago.

anybody got a link?

Hope so. Listened to it three times now and Higgs from Endless > anything I've heard on Blond.

Who is this dindu and why should I care

10.0 incoming!

wait? wasn't this gonna be boy do cry then something else, then this? wassup with thaaat...

unrelated, but im kind of hyped to see fantano tear it apart in much the same way he did TLOP for being "incoherent" or some such criticism.

And, how the times always treat, there will be more and more amazing albums released in this style.

You'd have to be a clueless white teenage girl to think this is good tripping music.

Frank is 28 you retard that would make user 20

LINK??????

It's $10 you cheap prick, or free if you sign up for a free 3 months of apple.

Anyone have a MEGA? I'm not downloading apple's shit.

id suck ur dads dick for ten dollars you fucking faggot

>calls me a faggot while simultaneously offering to suck my dads cock for money
Kill yourself.

ill kill myself but not before suckin ur dads sweet dick for ten dollars you mongoloid trash

m.soundcloud.com/cj-hero/sets/blonde-frank-ocean

Stfu

mega.nz/#!o5IihayT!TWS3iCm74bFylD2pdO4jP1OK177y9SPLFcAcLedGyDw

neither him or his dad can even afford a $10 blowjob, it's pathetic

>Dweeb
Doo doo dunderhead.

this legit friend?

Very much so.

God frank ocean has cringe worthy vocals and his lyrical content is pretty bland to.

>cringe worthy vocals
holy fuck its just like when Sup Forums called anything they didnt like pretentious in 2009

Do you realise that everyone you know, someday, will die?

just finished listening to it for the first time
the comparisons to kid a are apt
it's way better than endless

im listening right now after reading all of this hype and im trying so hard really i am

but im just so bored. what am i doing wrong? why are you guys getting off to this right now ?

any brave anons want to confirm if legit?

do it yourself if youre such a pussy scan with antivirus you cuck

Frank Ocean isn't even a top 5 odd future member

i was super baked and Be Yourself sketched me out. frank ocean plays too much. he goes on to have a line about acid in the first 5 secs of the next song