WHY IS THIS ALBUM SO FUCKING GOOD

WHY IS THIS ALBUM SO FUCKING GOOD
WILSON CANT KEEP GETTIN AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_Smile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP FUCKING WITH THE FORMULA BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

no but srsly how does one man come up with so many cool melodies and then harmonies them in such cool ways
what was his secret

Some people are just born with a brain that's more inclined to do it, similar to how some people can be instinctively good with mathematics

heroes and villains is probably my most favorite song ever.

the question is what version does everyone listen to

im so lucky i dont have to try and find a version of Smile that sounds good when smiley smile exists and is a completed work

>listening to an album born out of defeat

yeah okay nerd

FATHER OF THE MAN

the smile sessions. very well-put together, and officially overseen by BW himself!

i also checked out the purple chick reconstruction and while i like the stereo, sometimes the digital tempo alterations are very noticeable which kinda sours my enjoyment of the music.

>the entire last minute of Surf's Up

so good

the seven minutes version from the mqr mix

>born out of defeat

>"... And we had so much fun. The Smiley Smile era was so great, it was unbelievable. Personally, spiritually, everything, it was great. I didn't have any paranoia feelings.[13]

yeah, sounds like defeat

>doesn't even have Surfs Up and Cabin Essence

where can i find this senpai

>believing BW after he got fucked up
sorry you're missing out on pet sounds part 2

yeah no reconstruction can top what we got in smile sessions

I just listen to it from start to finish, that's what I consider Smile. hearing absolutely everything without the emulated limitations of a 2-sided record tracklisting

>smile
I'm sure if you didn't omit penny lane and strawberry fields from sgt pepper it would be that good too

OVERR AND OVERR
THE CROW CRIES UNCOVER
THE COORRNFIEEELD
(Ooohh-oooo-ooh-ooo-oo-oooh-ooh)

>where can i find this senpai
the internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_Smile

if you wanted to feel sad tonight, read this

Oh boy, more of Mike Love being an asshole. What about that.

reminder that brian was 23-24 during pet sounds and 24-25 during smile

that blows my mind, as im 24

It always fucking kills me that someone my age was able to create something like Pet Sounds.

its just massive to think about, and that he was collaborating with van dyke on this groundbreaking music, leading the group, as well as going head-to-head with THE BEATLES