Ilicic is quite good sub edition

tools:
futhead.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/16/players/random/gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /waitingforbundesandligatots/ here?

>tfw Ilicic's price shot up 50k over the last two days

Fortunately for me he only went from 35k back up to 65k on PC. Hoping they bring out 100k packs at some point and he drops back to at least 40k.
Had him in a draft and he was an absolute dream, his long shots are the best I've used all year.

>tfw the canadian autist literally is an autist

A little. If Raffael gets a TOTS I'll be all over it but I'm a bit disinterested other than that.

We should see 100k packs and some new packs that they haven't released before over the next couple days I think.

GIMME SERIE A TOTS

Hopefully. I'm interested to see what the new packs are, like. They've been testing new packs on the mobile version for months.

>playing a mobile version of a game designed for console

LMAO

I think we'll likely see some league-specific packs. Maybe we'll get some 250k packs (42 all rate gold players) like they have in NHL.
This. Serie A will be the best TOTS this year.

What kind of packa has the mobile version tried?

League specific packs, packs with guaranteed IF's in them and a few others that I don't remember. They also did special cards for halloween with the 8 strongest players in the game, another for the 8 fastest, etc, so we might see that in the future too.

>Maybe we'll get some 250k packs (42 all rate gold players) like they have in NHL.
Knowing my luck I'd still get fuck all in it.

La Liga TOTS and Serie A TOTS are all I want

TOTS McCormack looks great but he's got shite links. Might just make a Championship team with him and Gray up front.

>guaranteed IF
Honestly surprised EA hasn't done this yet. What were they priced? 200k?

Something like that. It was months ago so I don't really remember, but I remember them being overpriced.

ch

thanks zweback

Make me a good la liga team pls

The canadian autist will since he has nothing better to do

Barcelona on seasons

lel

let's play a game /fifa/

pick two random gold players and make a nlw team
futhead.com/16/players/random/gold/

Akinfeev and Promes

rudy and cazorla

arteta at striker because fuck you

also can't play in same league or be the same nationality

Took over at Gladbach midway through the 2020/21 season after 3 successive trebles at Liverpool. Went unbeaten in 18 games to clinch the title on the last day of the season.
Feels good man.

Need a price range, otherwise MSN + friends

What tots will be released this friday

HAZARD

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Hazard disappears for the whole fucking season and shows up just in time to fuck Spurs over
You couldn't fucking write it

>all these Spurs players chimping out

Fucks sake, signed Dybala on a free the January before and the glitched and he went to Spurs but I was still paying his wages.
RIP this save.

>playing career mode
>not just playing football manager

I find Footy Manager boring. Plus I like actually playing the games.
Anyway, it looks like its back to my Hartlepool save.

Wonder how quickly this thread will drop with all the Leicester shitposting.

Mate, this puts the story line of Goal to shame like. Santi Munez hasn't got shit on Vardy.

Very quickly apparently.

Its ok the canadian autist will bump it

>already page 7

The Vorm fight after full time was hilarious. Not sure what he was mad about, he did fuck all this season.

>silver packs trying to get Drinkwater
>get this cunt 2 packs in

might as well have been nothing

Meh

Wonder what EA will do this Wednesday since totw might not be too flashy.

IF Fahrmann is ridiculously good.

Thats for your contribution to this thread. Couldnt of done without it!!!

Also
>daily reminder

Giant keepers are generally good in this game, I'm still going with TOTS Buffon but you should pick up TOTS Fahrmann

>win the FUT online draft
>prize is two regular gold packs and two premium gold player packs

save them for decent tots, they should give you at least 50k packs for winning online draft

Tell me about it. It should be a fixed prize for each win, not random bullshit.

>Ignore FUT for many many years
>decide to finally give it a try
>within 3 days I'm fucking hooked
>got a 100% chemistry team with 10 chelsea players + eriksen
>buy all the cheap meme players like cavani in auction
>buy a whole bunch of big name CB and CAM because they're under 3000 on auction
>decide fuck it, let me microtransact and get some of these shiny gold packs because they have to contain like messi or ronaldo or someone that's gonna rock
>nope
>spend $10 and the best player I get is Nevan Subotic
>got a dope camo jersey from some saudi team and play in Wembley
>fuck yeah FUT
>just wish you could gift players to your friends

Ayy lmao

Do it with Leicester

for you, I will. Going to sleep now. Will try in the morning.

>tfw struggle to win on the Professional difficulty level in single player

How bad would I get raped in an online match?

I just recently got good enough to consistently win games on professional(against even-slightly worse teams) 2-0. The few times Ive played online its either like a 2-2 draw or i get completely fucked 4-0. More of the latter. These niggas is serious.

Really bad probably, pass the ball and lanes will be created, don't try to blitz your way through with one guy

Div 4 shitter here. Play on PS4 and I'm struggling. I think I need a squad upgrade. As I've wasted the 100k I've earned on the way up on 4 drafts I have 13k cash and about 12k assets.

Who's a good player to build around?

This is my current squad btw. Havent changed anyones position except Hulk because its too expensive. I just buy a squad fitness mid and end season, so every 4-5 games ish.

r8

Get rid of Pjanic, move Nainggolan to CM and get De Rossi/Khedira. Other than that, looks decent aside from Caceres at LB.

How big of an upgrade will Vardy, Mahrez, Morgan, Huth, etc, get in the PL TOTS? Considering Kante got a +11 upgrade, I'd imagine they'll all be at least 86 rated.

Pretty badly but you will win some games, My gfs little brother will get destroyed by professional but somehow he's in div 4

bored of my team /fifa/

Thinking of restarting my club and setting myself some kind of road to division 1 challenge or something, anyone done anything similar, or should I just nick a youtuber's idea?

Alternatively, I sell this team and make a meme team with lesser used players to git gud with

Forgot pic

Just relegate yourself to D10 and do a road to D1 with a meme team, or use all of your coins to buy one expensive player and put him a bronze team and then use the match and bonus coins to build a team around them.

>relegate yourself to D10

I'd feel pretty dirty desu senpai but it's probably better than just wiping my coins away

The one with a star player sounds pretty decent, only problem being you can pick up gold players for 350 coins, I'd have a gold team by the end of the first season

I'm thinking of imposing penalties or spending restrictions on myself too to make it a bit more difficult

I think you can get EA to reset your division/stats m8

need help

Just started with FIFA. T-this is pretty good, r-right?

Put Bonucci in for De Vrij and Dybala in for Aubameyang

Even though Dybala has a worse rating? Does chemistry matter that much?

imo chemistry means more than ratings. Dybala might be 3 ratings lower but he's probably a top 5 striker in the game. Better to use than Aubameyang too.

Dybala has 4 star skills and is based as fuck m8

LB - Clichy
RCB - Bonucci
ST - Tevez

Enjoy your titles

How is IF Biglia?

Ilicic looks pretty good, 6'3 is nice. Too expensive for me.

Gray (80) and Mccormack (83) look like a cheap Vardy and Kane though. Has aynoen tried them out? Gray is only 15k now nad McCormack is 25 or something. It means using a shit Championship side though.

Gray is just like Remy but without 4* skills. McCormack is really good though. Also the Championship has some really nice players in it, and you could always use a few English players to link back to the PL.

> Dybala might be 3 ratings lower but he's probably a top 5 striker in the game.

pls explain

He plays better in game because his stats are more suited to the gameplay of fifa.
Basically, overall rating is fucking meaningless in Fifa 9 times out of 10.

fl isn't too bad actually

Wouldn't need that many England players in that formation.

Thanks.

>60k trash cam
Why?

Have you actually used that IF Ince? He's a fucking god.

>playing against stock standard 3atb pace merchant with lucas, doumbia, musa, etc.
>all he does is try to play it out to the wings and spam skill moves/pace
>go 3-0 up over him inside 30 minutes through countering him after his sweat tactics fail
>he rages hard, turns his xbox off
>disconnects me from the servers, counts as a loss

TOP QUALITY GAME EA

>disconnects me from the servers, counts as a loss
triggered

Seriously, it's fucked. You either get fucked over by the 12 year olds and their disgusting gameplay style through the regular EA bullshit or they just throw their toys out the pram and turn their xbox off and you get FUCKED over anyway. You can't win. WHY DO WE BOTHER?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does Leicester prove that lb+Y is the smartest way to play and that Fifa was more realistic last year?

improve this please

Castan for Vidic or Bonucci for Vidic and then Buffon for Handanovic.
Maybe Fernandinho/Firmino for Coutinho

Not him but IF Biglia is a great defensive midfielder. I would recommend using him with a dynamic midfielder like Pereyra, Ramires etc.

Anyone tried TOTS Gimenez? Is he better than Godin?

a couple pro tips for draft:
1. always take the best players and say fuck off to chem, it doesn't matter enough to take lesser players just for muh full chem
2. use joe hart whenever you can, best GK on the game, consistently gets 8.0 MR+

He's good, probably as good as Godin defensively and better in the air.

>Joe hart
>Good

Chem does matter though.