ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

Other urls found in this thread:

folkways.si.edu/sacred-guitar-and-violin-music-of-the-modern-aztecs/american-indian-world/album/smithsonian
folkways.si.edu/search?query=American Indian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Golly gee, I really love free jazz. Peter Brotzmann, John Zorn, the list goes on.

my top 3 albums are:

John Maus - Songs
Xiu Xiu - Knife Party
Kazumoto Endo - While You Were Out

i never really thought of john zorn's jazz compositions as "free jazz"

[Your favourite album]

Zorn is memetier, early Brötzmann is great

I'm a 27 year old straight male mutualist and got an RYM account 4 years ago, so I don't fit in here at all

John Zorn has good music, even the original mallgoth chart from 2010 (which started all this shit) acknowledged that.

Y'all took that joke a little too serious.

damn...

DAE Jeff a time traveller?

Anyone know any good Native American folk music?

My interests include baroque, power electronics & death industrial, serialism, second viennese & darmstadt schools, atmospheric black metal, girl group & brill building, musique concrète, renaissance, death/black doom, prog./tech. death metal, harsh noise, synthpop, electro-industrial, idm, extreme & unclassifiable/weird metal, performance art/conceptual, etc. /// soviet montage, melodrama, exploitation, queer cinema, horror, experimental, woman's picture, formalism, science fiction, conceptual.

Yeah, you could say I am something of an intellectual.

I tried to like classical music. Really, I did. But elitist, patriarchal music is on the wrong side of history and socially conscious contemporary composers like Julius Eastman make Bach sound like a Disney soundtrack 2bh.

Rebel Rebel, Walk on the Wild Side, Lola- these songs are genius... well that and all of Imagine Dragons stuff lol :p

Why is another fucking metal album in top 10? time to give it 1 star

that's kirilov333 innit
that dude should seriously put himself out of his misery already

This is one of the best albums of 2015. Really thought provoking stuff. I also like James Ferraro.

remember: just because it's avant-teen-core doesn't mean it isn't some good shit man

>mfw liked those albums before Sup Forums & rym

Why do avant-teens think power electronics and harsh noise have "artistic" cred?
Have they ever actually been to a noise show? They're essentially just get-togethers where dipshit metalheads and hipsters go to drink cheap canned beer and bump into each other.
Listening to noise is about as fashionable and sophisticated as listening to Pantera.

t. nu male

except it says that only his Jewish Worship songs for aging New Yorkers are any good because they're "gimmick-free", which is nigh the most pleb opinion you can hold

its usually best to formulate your own opinions 2bh famn

This is why Sup Forums is for the little kids

There is this guy named rockkiller124 on youtube. He comments under everything what is Sup Forumscore or poseur-tier, and most of his comments are "this is art", "true music", "too patrician for normies" etc. He had the bottomless pit cover as his profile pic. And when you go into his favourites youll see stuff like merzbow, xiu xiu, death grips, le dank mêmēs and filthy frank.

>Why do avant-teens think power electronics and harsh noise have "artistic" cred?

bcuz they want to listen to boneheaded "brutal" music but are too self-conscious to just listen to death metal or some shit
instead they latch onto noise and PE because those genres are more abstract and inaccessible for the average pleb, and because they loosely tie into the european avantgarde tradition
then they over-intellectualize the whole thing to all fuck and voila, you can get your beer-guzzling aggro kicks without feeling bad about it

noise is a pretty nu-male genre these days desu

ITT: people who care more about image than music

You sound like a metal fan who's indulging that you're brave enough to listen to metal, lol.

Do you have that chart?

metal bores me desu

Lol why do you people care so much about what other people are listening to.

In a Silent Way is better than Bitches Brew.

*pretending to like for hipster social capital

still, why?

folkways.si.edu/sacred-guitar-and-violin-music-of-the-modern-aztecs/american-indian-world/album/smithsonian
folkways.si.edu/search?query=American Indian

I'm sure it does, hun

Can't speak for everyone but I enjoy making fun of people.

lol

that's just everyone on Sup Forums

good thread

dude

Buffy Sainte-Marie, the list could go on...

Real talk though, why are 90% of high profile RYM users either transgender, gay, and/or suicidal?

Attention seeking