Can anyone recommend me some good gloom/gloomgaze/gloom pop/blackened gloom/ghost folk/ect...

Can anyone recommend me some good gloom/gloomgaze/gloom pop/blackened gloom/ghost folk/ect? I'm really into the genre but I only have essentials like Sun Devoured Earth, Have A Nice Life, Planning For Burial, Giles Corey, Nahvalr, I Do Not Love, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsIx8CxvXMU
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ89SDhIvN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check frustrator and Lonesummer, but honestly the next logical step is I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids, Whitemorgue and the Lovelygray Northgaze circlejerk.

Enjoy sucking cocks for obscure albums on slsk.

Thanks senpai
I also like The Angelic Process, aside from shit like Boris/Coil, what's some good drone metal that has that really gloomy feel TAP has?

bumpin for this

youtube.com/watch?v=HsIx8CxvXMU

Metallic Falcons are pretty gloomy brittle. They combined a little bit of indie folk with elements of black metal and doom, I like to think if Chelsea wolfes father was townes and she stuck with the grime and the gloom stuff

Check out Belong - Common Era. It sounds like gloomy post-punk with so much reverb that it becomes a wall of soft noise. One of my favorites that's never discussed.
If you like the Enemies list sound check out Dan's brother's band Afterlives, it's like a lighter (but still /gloom/ as hell) version of Deathconsciousness. Bare Wire Son is solid Planning For Burial worship. Frustrator is a cool and lighter synth-based project but it's on Enemies List for a reason. Check out some Flenser bands (Wreck and Reference, All Your Sisters) if you want weirder stuff but some of it's not very good. Boduf Songs is worth checking out though, sort of experimental gloom folk rock.
A few Nadja albums have that same suffocating fuzz. Take away the shoegaze/wall of noise elements and (it's a stretch) but I'd recommend Dirge, similar trudging tempos and grim sound from a more conventional doom/post metal point.

Pink turns blue - If two worlds kiss
> Post punk, gothic rock

The index - Black album
> 60/s psych rock

the for carnation - s/t
>slowcore, post rock

les discrets - Septembre Et Ses Dernieres Pensees
>heavy shoegaze

>I'm really into the genre
>but I only have essentials

pallbearer's first album is like agalloch if they were a doom metal band and actually had some decent riffs, check them out fampai

what's wrong with calling it blackgaze?

get Afterlives. probably the best EL release apart from Deathconsciousness.

I've gotten all of the IAALOBO and Laurel Noose/Chambering albums, is the other stuff worth getting? I listened to Avellie and one other and wasn't too impressed

can someone please tell me what no fun not ever is, ive tried looking it up but it always just comes up with the shirt...

Spoonfeeding is not music discussion.

its a meme u dip

actually though please tell me

idk dude it's just a thing they say. it doesn't mean anything beyond what it says.

> tfw user didn't have an older brother tyo show him mdoest mouse, system of a down, the dead kenedys, and rancid

Hollow Realm is GOAT. Avellie has some really chill songs (like Cadence in Prussian Carmine), but i couldn't find that complete album.
I have searched for months, but I couldn't find download links for the most obscure ones (like those fuckers with 15 listens on last.fm). It doesn't help that everyone related to the project erased their webpages. I don't even know why everyone knows about Whitemorgue but there are next to zero albums available.

For example, Oriflamme isn't even on last.fm.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ89SDhIvN8

It's the slogan for Enemies List Home Recordings, the label for Have a Nice Life and Giles Corey.

go to bed, dan

>no Wreck and Reference
>no frustrator
>all that HANL-core
Fuck off Dan, no one cares about your failed projects.