"Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific...

>"Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies."

>“Shelve your Western plans and understand that life is hard enough when you belong here”

>"I nearly voted for Ukip. I like Nigel Farage a great deal,"

"...the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears… the gates of England are flooded. The country’s been thrown away.”

>“all reggae is vile”

Is he our guy?

A NATIONS PRIDE DIRTY WATER ON THE RIVER

>lack of empathy is a deficit

lol

Morrissey is Red Pilled as fuck ~

Sup Forums is the most leftist board among sci and lit.

>Because theres someone, somewhere
>With a big nose, who knows
>That trips you up and laughs when you fall

What did he mean by this

>Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.

>It's real

What the fuck

>I respect Nigel a great deal
>Nigel is a liberal educator
>I nearly voted UKIP
What did he mean by this

He's right to be honest, and I say that as a Remain voter

>butthurt Britfag upset that the Chinese are objectively superior to white people in every way
wew

I told somebody that on the Morrissey forums and this was their response

He's not wrong

As a matter of fact he was not wrong about any of the statements posted so far ITT

he's rite though
the remain/leave dichotomy has done done a great job at exposing just how much contempt and i would even dare say straight up hatred a lot of the well-off metropolitan types and media have for working class folk

those faggots couldn't even invent a fork, and it took a white person to find a better use for gunpowder than silly fireworks

>racebaiting
should've brought a fishing net too, my man.

>People like this exist

these are objectively correct

>“all reggae is vile”
He's not wrong

>“all reggae is vile”
fucking retard

To be fair, he only said that one to rile up some NME journalists

>You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies
This doesn't even mean anything. Was he trying to say 'are subhuman' without sounding so obviously like Hitler?

these are absolutely correct

>England for the English
What did he mean by this

L I T E R A L L Y
H I T L E R

>This Is Not Your Country
What did he mean by this

Tumblrs got you

>he thinks shooting people is better than fireworks
shiggy

Also

>It's a "Morrissey is a nazi" thread

Why do people care about Morrissey's dumb opinion?

Because everything he says rings true

the english working class are scum. utter dregs of humanity who have dysgenicised themselves into lives of idle stupor.

it's funny how you can actually tell working class and non working class people apart from their different bone structure and facial features from years of divergence. utter scum