>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNerqcvR3Rs&t=7m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=sOTuhJaHdVc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUesgz8StGE
youtube.com/watch?v=JBJCdEqJo94
youtube.com/watch?v=cbr1DsSIUZE
youtu.be/QzTGNIiidbI?t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=XDcd3lzzC88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The demo of that pedal on EHX's YouTube channel is actually pretty cool even though the pedal itself is wtf-tier.

isn't she a qt?

"Hey guys, is this where the Jazz band auditions are?"

hhmmmm... this pedal seems interesting

Who were the best brit pop guitarists

I can't believe Richard Oakes was 17 when he was hired by Suede

is pic related a meme or actually usable? do you guys know of any artists who have used it?

>a meme or actually usable

Any effect is usable if you're creative. I think pitch effects sound cheesy but if that's what your music calls for then go for it.

Yeah I guess

this pedal has literally never been used in any other form than meme sounds

What is the opinion on Blackstar amps, specifically something like a 45 Series One or a HT-20, I'm trying to get a decent tube amp. Also I've been looking for an electric and I found an interesting Squire Jaguar, but I've been holding out to try a Telecaster Plus for a while now as you can't really get them in store here, thoughts?

Some of the more subtle settings seem very useful, this at 7:45 for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNerqcvR3Rs&t=7m44s

Why even bother. Frank Zappa was the only one who actually knew how to use a guitar.
Try to prove me wrong, I need it.

That pedal would be very useful in a prog band

Devin Townsend has used it on tour.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOTuhJaHdVc
or maybe he's trolling?

anyone got a wah recommendation for me? looking for something sturdy and affordable

1980s Peavey Predator

>Try to prove me wrong, I need it.
Not worth it desu, senpai. It'd be like trying to teach a worm to jump.

i just got 2k usd put into my bank account and i'm trying really hard not to buy a bunch of pedals

Crybaby is pretty solid. They make a few models, read some reviews and get the one that has the features you'd like the most.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUesgz8StGE

The ultimate meme pedal.

I kind of want one....I feel like it's the kind of pedal that's going to be worth $500 some day

I want one but I only wanna play my bass through it

Wouldn't the pitch still come out the same? I think there's actually a lot you can do with it in an experimental music context. I want run it through an octave pedal and loop slightly detuned phrases dozens of times for some epic drones.

My finger is hovering over the order button on amazon...

maybe? i'm not sure. i would like to stick it between my octaver and DD-3 and have some fun tho

Can somebody explain palm muting to me? I have watched tons of videos , and when I try it it doesn't sound like it does in the videos. I feel like I'm retarded.
>use your palm
Like how, do you just put all of your palm over the strings ,do you push on the strings with forcer? I just can't get it to fucking work.

I use the meaty part of my hand below the thumb to press on the strings right next to the bridge. varying pressure can give you more or less sound. not sure what else to tell you, just practice with your hand positioning until you achieve the sound you're shooting for

Go really clost to the bridge. Just touch where they go over the bridge, and slightly over it. How hard you push will change how it sounds. Retarded? Yeah you may be... but if you dont ask, you'll never learn. I'm sure you not knowing and asking this question will be a funny story you tell in a few years.

It's more the side of your hand than your actual palm that you need to rest on the strings. You don't really need to press hard at all, the objective is to keep the strings from ringing out .

See that bit encircled in red?

Rest that shit on your bridge ever so gently. First don't touch the strings with it, just let it rest there.

Chug a few power chords.

Now move your picking hand a couple of millimeter so it rests just past where the strings break on the bridge.

Chug away.

Notice the difference?

Vary the pressure and position of your picking hand while resting on the bridge and congratulations, now you too can become a djentlord.

Put into your bank account by mommy and daddy?

I'll try these later. Thanks.

I have an old Trace Elliot SMX dual compressor I take out every now and then. Intended for bass, but adds some nice chunk.

Fucking 18v though, don't have a power supply for it, so I end up using digital in the end.

How much should I sell this for? It used to belong to my brother, but he doesn't play anymore so he gave it to me. Kinda hate it though

US? Korean? Burkina Faso?

Nobody knows what it's worth unless they know where it was made, when it was made and the condition of the instrument.

All you can tell from that picture is that it's a black B.C. Rich Warlock.

You're probably the same user who has been posting compressor questions all week.
Why do you think you need a compressor? honestly you probably don't unless you're playing country.

bout tree fiddy

no, it's excess scholarship money

It was made in the US, don't know when

It's in good condition, except for a little scratch on the headstock

Doesn't help. All I can say is it looks like a low end model. More pictures, including back. Serial number might help

i'm not that user
ill check the archives for the info in those threads though

I need a good reverb pedal. Would you recommend pic related?

pretty sure nick reinhart of tera melos uses a lot of earthquaker stuff

what have you had your eye on? any pedals in particular?

EarthQuaker stuff looks like a bunch of pedals designed to hide how shit you sound with a wall of meme noise.

eh. he's an interesting guitarist

I was referring to EarthQuaker pedals. I don't know or care about the guy you posted.

If he uses them, chances are he's not good and you have shit taste.

i've always wanted a wah, no idea how i'll use it cuz i've never had one though

no. go strymon or go home.

i just learned that you're supposed to mute the other strings with your other finger when you're doing pull offs. i thought legato downward scales were just impossible until now

Stick to your shitty blues riffs you faggot

Why do you even play guitar if you use effects intended to turn it into a shitty Casio synth?

I enjoy the sound of a shitty Casio synth

Deafheaven use it as a chorus pedal.

Btw, there are other similar things to that rainbow machine that you should know about:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBJCdEqJo94

youtube.com/watch?v=cbr1DsSIUZE

Lots of people do, they play shitty Casio synths. They don't buy guitars and spend $250 per pedal to make one sound like it.

>"Sonic experimentation" pedal fags.

youtu.be/QzTGNIiidbI?t=46s

Awww please

I like to play guitar tho

I have an Ibanez TBX15 amp and it has a 2nd knob for the mids that controls their frequency.

What are other amps that have this feature? i found it to be useful

It's just a mid scoop.

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Math rock

O I am laffin

It's a useful feature for me.

Can you tell me then which other maps have it? because other amps i've seen do not have it.

*other amps

Any amp with "contour", "tone shift" or "mid scoop" really. It's a common feature, especially on "metal" amps.

It's just a notch filter, you can achieve it by EQing as well.

Hell, even the old Laney Linebacker I use as my TV stand has one.

Dispatch master

>whatdo

Don't post thumbnails and learn how to explain what you want advice with using actual words.

Welp. all the amps i looked at, like fender amps,blackstar amps, roland or orange amps, did not have it.

no that thing sounds like mush and the switch breaks

get a digitech polara, supernatural or hardwire reverb

they all sound miles better (ive had the polara and HOF)

I want a decent loop pedal for around $100, but I heard the ditto is meme garbage. Should I get the boss rc-1? I like that you can play two instruments through it, as I have a guitar and bass and would like to have a mini jam session with myself.

Any thoughts or recs?

Nice color but the humbuckers trigger me

I use the Red Panda context reverb and it's absolutely fantastic, so i would rec that

youtube.com/watch?v=XDcd3lzzC88

I saw that tripfag
Don't think you can hide it

stop posting just nick

30 minutes of blah blah blah and plinky the gear page playing

Use 4chanX and make everyone anonymous. Save you from tripfags and people complaining about tripfags.

I've this thing for six years. Would it be viable to replace all hardware and electronics on it and get it set up or should I just buy a new guitar.

the ditto is not a meme lol, thing works perfectly for me

i'd say it's worth it to spend an extra $50 for the x2 because double taping gets kind of annoying

user, he merely shares his insights about the pedal. also i think he plays beautifully, not just ultra generic blues like some other guitar demos sources.

He is a great pedal-demo maker

>4chanx

botnet, i don't know how anyone feels safe using that shit. looks nice, i'll give it that, but i would never ever use it

I'm mobileposting rn

Get Digitech Jamman Express, it's like the ditto but cheaper and with twice the loop time

>botnet
Go back to Sup Forums and stay there with their shit memes.

tgp pls go

Nothing wrong with the grover tuners on Epis, I'd change the bridge to a Gotoh though.

As for pickups? Well, I wouldn't put expensive pickups in it. It's a decent enough guitar.

Get rid of the plastic nut and switch it for a graphite one asap though.

What's your problem user? if you don't like his demos don't watch them, but i think they are excellent.

Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master/Afterneath,
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Dark Star,
Neunaber Immerse

Forgot to add. Switch, pots and jack are absolute shit on Epis.

Change that, but don't go throwing several hundreds of dollars into humbuckers for it.

Good luck fixing the neck dive though. My Epi SG is just my cheap clunker I don't give a fuck about that stands next to my desk with old strings.

>botnet
is this a Sup Forums meme? what the fuck does it even mean

Black is the worst colour on a strat

"Anything that doesn't have fully open source or if it has fully open source and I can't read it because I'm a retard is a botnet".

Yes, it's a Sup Forums meme.

4chanx is open source

and its still spying on you btw

i don't know shit about this stuff but how could an open source software being spying on anyone if you can read it

By version checking and auto updating?

Show me where it's "spying" on me in the source code with explanation please.

that wang bar is the size of your dick

I have one of these, what could I actually use it for?

David Gilmour signature. Note how often he uses it. It's just in the fucking way if it's normal size or you have to move your hand too much to pick it up when it's pushed out of the way.

So you are one of those fags that worship david gilmour?