youtube.com/watch?v=VoM0FsPHLlk
youtube.com/watch?v=FhpezwGtDEg
youtube.com/watch?v=mgXphurrsE0
www74.zippyshare.com/v/V1F5VrJT/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L6OyJk1F1HY
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXM95WyJjM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJZhc3HAwpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do Sup Forums threads get archived?

Last night was something.

rbt.asia/mu/
just pray it's not down like it is 60% of the time

it was amazing. I'm sure 90 percent of us were from other boards though.

boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/67279215

boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/67281185

Those are the only two I could find

youtube.com/watch?v=VoM0FsPHLlk

you are doing god's work user
youtube.com/watch?v=FhpezwGtDEg

Sup Forums itself only holds archives for so long, so maybe download them. Might be glad a year or so from now you can read along while rewatching the show. Not sure how I can find the rest but I'll poke around.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in 8 years
Only came here because of the Hip

youtube.com/watch?v=mgXphurrsE0

I only really started listening to them 2-3 years ago. They had always been background music for me, until I met a fan who convinced me to listen to the rest of the discography.

I have to admit that while I'm a fan of the albums, I'm not big on the live show.

If you're into CanLit (or at least read fiction), I strongly suggest picking up a copy of The Watch That Ends The Night.

Only thought to come here because of the news coverage this morning.

Fuck. I'm so sad I missed out on having this experience with Sup Forums, I'm sure it was great. I sad Gordie is dying. I'm sad one of my childhood favorite bands ending so tragically (and hiply).

Fuck, this is a sad day.

Looks like this is the last one.

So. Torrents of it anywhere? Since CBC are dicks.

Edmonton here
My dad played all their albums growing up
Dad died 6 years ago
Fiddlers Green was one of his funeral songs
I busted out in tears at this part

I'm so so sorry you live in Edmonton. The rest of that sucks too man.

thanks I guess. Where do you live?

Captcha was mountains lol.

Hamilton, ON so I should hush my mouth.

But still.

The Ti Cats are my second fave team behind the eskies

I should have watched yesterday, but, yknow. Also McGregor/Diaz. What a night all around.

at least we BTFO the fucking Toronto centre of the Universes
Went to Safeway after then came back and watched the last Tragically Hip show

wtf are all of you people in your 40s nobody gave a shit about this band or even mentioned them before yesterday

Anyway all, found a possible dl of the show - it's not done yet but if you wanna roll the dice, seeds aren't great yet but it hasn't taken me too long.

www74.zippyshare.com/v/V1F5VrJT/file.html

I'm 23. I grew up listening to the hip. My first concert was The Tragically Hip.

Up To Here, Road Apples, Fully Completely, Day for Night and Phantom Power are all fucking great albums.

I'm 30 my parents played it over and over again. My fae song is Bobcaygeon.
and my dad's funeral song was Fiddler's green
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXM95WyJjM
So yes, it meant a lot to me.

You're wrong to think that, they show up in the news more often than you'd think, even before the terminal diagnosis was public.

No one discusses breathing, no one had to talk about the Hip before it was over.

I really wish there was a 13 year old filter here.

this is the band that got me into poopy puffing

This got me close to tears. I'm glad they didn't play "38 Years Old" or "It's a Good Life if You Don't Weaken" or else I would have died.

He was clearly play acting since he immediately dropped the facial expressions when the song ended but it was really uncomfortable to watch

I don't see how that's evidence of acting. If anything he was acting cool after.

Also I wondered if that was a moment of physical pain more than emotional.

now tell where you're from and fave song
Edmonton
Bobcaygeon

He's done the same kind of thing at that part of the song on previous tours, he's playing up the intensity of the screaming.

His energy level was definately way lower than it used to be in general. Still pretty amazing stamina to put out a two and a half hour set but it was sad to see the toll it's taken on him.

It hit me hard man. I've been listening to the hip since I can remember. My dad would always play albums when we went on drives to hockey games, and they were always playing on Q107. I remember when I got my heart broken by my first gf and I listened to Bobcaygeon on repeat for the 2 hour drive home from her cottage. I was in the crowd outside the concert and when he walked off the stage for the last time it hit me how much their music has been in my life. It feels like I lost a good friend

Toronto
50 Mission Cap

Kamloops
So Hard Done By

edmonton bro here
me and my dad used to sit in the basement and listent to Frank Zappa and Tragically Hip.
He died 6 years ago
my fave song became Bobcaygeon because of the first trailer park boys movie, which my senpai used to watch every sunday night at Ten PM

Calgary
Escape Is At Hand For The Travellin' Man.

Me and my dad were at the NMC for the stream, apparently we made the news.

we usually hate each other but weère friends now that Ontario has elected the worst PM since the seventies.

Hamilton

May seem pleb, but something about Vaccination Scar makes it my favourite to re-listen to. When it came out I was so hype and I remember it fondly for some reason.

It's not pleb, user, it's a great song from a great album.

People who shit on their more recent output haven't given them any listening time. We Are the Same and Now for Plan A are just as good as their heyday.

That shit was so awkward, the crowd energy at the screening died instantly when that happened

I was thinking of adding Gord's solo albums to the share thread if anyone's interested

Yes please

Edmonton here, can we be friends
I love Banff

Vancouver
Locked in the Trunk of a Car

"It'd be better for us if you don't understand"... the perfect Canadian middle finger to the rest of the world. It can be difficult to connect with the rest of Canada when you live on the west coast, but that line always made me feel like we're all in this together.

Huh, good to know.

Though, Wheat Kings is hot on its heels.

Wheat Kings may as well be the national anthem.

LITERALLY CANADIAN REM

responding to myself
My family hates banff, They prefer Jasper, you know, the one road town.
I love Banff. My senpai is fucking stupid

Respect. Banff is a great town.

I think I would literally vote for that.

albums added

I love Canmore too
Great town. Itès nice to visit such an awesome town then go to banff

link to the R.E.M. song that sounds like New Orleans Is Sinking?

You're a hero, user.

best version of your fave songÉ
For some reason my question mark is an E.

His voice sounds like a rip off of Stipe

This guy.

You have your keyboard on french mode I think.

super not what I asked but great

ajlaskdjflkasjfd test
looks good, I eradicatid the french fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=AJZhc3HAwpc
I remember this on a TPB DVD extras

Confirming this link works. Good quality, downloaded in about 1hr half on my bad internet.

Nothing real special about it. It was just a concert. No real breakdown from him on stage and he didn't even commit suicide on stage. Slightly underwhelming and I wish I didn't waste my time watching that final encore hoping for something historical.

Tonight live on CBC: The Tragically Hip feat. GG Allin

Long Time Running during the credits really hurt me hard