youtube.com/watch?v=7pFrF5NFkPU

What a cunt.

Morrisey hasn't done anything good in the last 20 years

CHUSOON
CHUSHOON
CHUSOON

He also left out Alan Rickman, the bastard

Why does he hate Bowie?

For Bowie's Outside tour Morrissey was support and Bowie came on and sing with him on his last song, he didn't like it because he wanted his own applause so he dropped out.

based

So Morrissey is just being a petty cunt and a diva? Figures.

what a whiny bitch

I want to batter this faggot.

What the fuck?

typical morrissey

Will people remember Morrissey when he dies?

I read his Autobiography and he mentioned how the 'Starman' single was one of his favorite things as a kid. He also performed and toured with Bowie. I guess Bowie got sick of his shit at one point and they were not friendly with each other for the past years. Morrissey is so petty he couldn't even give a nod to one of his idols after they fucking died. What a dick.

>you cunt

Wish i could beat the shit out of that faglord

Who?

Hopefully not fondly. He is definitely not a person worth grief.

Good thing he got cancer.

Morrissey isn't the kind of person from whom you'd expect a legit reason for a grudge.
Talk about being ungrateful...
A cunt indeed.

I love The Smiths, but Morrissey's just a sorry human being.

Bowie also didn't allow him to use a picture of him and Morrissey on a single, though this was only a few years back so he had every right to not let him after all Morrissey's said about him. That probably rubbed him the wrong way as well though.

U CUNT

C
U
N
T

Morrissey is literally in the only person in the world who would get mardy because Bowie sang with him. Anyone else would treat it as a career highlight.

>Dinnerladies
The man has patrician taste

wow what a cunt

all this bitching, but maybe he just forgot. i mean i forgot bowie died this year.
like other anons pointed out, he hasn't listed every famous person who died this year, just the entry level ones.

God fuck him

>WOT ABOUT BOWIE
>YOU CUNT
>CUUUNT
kek'd

But yeah, Morrissey is a fucking arsehole and won't be given half the tributes Bowie received when he died. I don't actually mind his music but he's such a one trick pony, whereas Bowie is both original and versatile, as well as being a far, far superior songwriter.

There's absolutely no way a person in the music industry and who knew Bowie personally for a long time would forget his death several months before. Especially as Bowie's was the most high profile death this year alongside Ali.

>i mean i forgot bowie died this year.

What favor did Bowie give to you?
On which concert did you guys play together?