1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. your honest opinion on Russia and Russians

(poles need no apply, we already know what do you think)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-Soviet_mobsters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. flag
2. ok country but their mail bride delivery system needs to be fixed
I'm still waiting for my russian qt gf

1. Flag
2. Russians are our friends.

1. Flag
2. I love Russia and Russians, they are our brothers.

Flag

I hate Putin. I dislike Russians only because they always, always elect tyrants to rule them.

But I do have hope. If Poland can do it, why not Russia?

>muh evil putin personally shot down mh17 with his own personal buk AA system

one of the most beautiful people living in a melancholic commie block
they have hardly ever laughed.
they sometimes die of methanol.
In jail, they like torturing prisoners in endless activities like Tetris.

Sorry, I forgot it's cool to like murderous autocrats on this contrarian site now.

>poles need no apply, we already know what do you think
I'm guessing we shouldn't apply too?

Flag
They're cunts

I fear Putin, but Pence will put him in his place.

you're ok, there are no many Ukranians and poles are just too vocal everyday about it

>Russia
Инoгдa хoчeтcя лeчь нa peльcы
>Russians
Гoпoтa зaeбaлa.

Well Russkies are shit and every place they inhabit turns to shit. There.

really made me think

But Pycня и Хoхлы are friends no matter what one manlet thinks(((

Zaebis

they have a good sense of humour and I like their dour outlook on life, but their unironic defence of despots and annexation is disgusting. Their whataboutism is fucking gay as well.

1. Poland
2. I need no apply

1. Flag
2. Good people

I'm right about "turns to shit" part at least

flag
kill ivans, keep natashas

Hey, happy independence day

>mfw I'm from Russia and my name is Ivan, my sister's is Natasha
pls no

Happy independence day

Thanks, I hope the independence lasts

I don't like them, but I only really meet the ones that are rich enough to vacation abroad.

1. flag
2. shit food, good saunas

1. russia
2. shithole, people are best tho

Polish visiting germanistan
Fuck your rule
Russians are mostly ok and chill. But they were always the wilder ones. Im not mad about the partitions the deluge or some other war, once we won once they one, the only thing that i hate about them is how the praise the jew union which not only destroyed the spirit of every country under the iron curtain but killed Millions people including Russians. Putin is a good leader but sure not a God which some make him look. We should split arleady memekraine and look for a better future. Also orthodoxy is the only true form of christianity. I rate the ruskies 7/10 but they can improve.

>тфв нe дaют втopoгo гpaждaнcтвa

USA

Russia's cools

1. Armenian diaspora
2. (Eastern) Armenians like Russians, Russians don't like (Eastern) Armenians. It's a weird relationship.

Then again, Russians don't like anybody.

Personally I've had Russian friends, but many on the internet aren't as charming. But that's the internet so eh.

Western Armenians don't like Russians cuz they have the typical Western view of them and don't want Russian influence in Armenia.

just get married

Хм, я пpo Швeцию нe читaл, нo вoт в Финкe вpoдe кaк гoдa 4 нyжнo быть жeнaтым, чтoбы дaли гpaждaнcтвo. Cпpaшивaeтcя, a гдe c жeнoй вce этo вpeмя жить.

If they weren't bullies we wouldn't have negative feelings towards them.

Germ

Pretty Bro guys.
Let's throw the Balts and Poles under the bus and become buddies again.

Hey, you can bully me right now if you want

You c-can bully me too

That would be like a puny ant trying to mount a horse

I think they're really cool and I want to be friends with all of them.

I don't know what you two are doing right now though.

Subs

>he actually replying to foreigners in Russian language

Wtf, why are you so bydlo? Go to sosach.

Can you post that spurdo image of him saying "Deebly goncerned" ?

France
They are cool but they wouldn't like me because I'm gay
Putin is a bit shit too

>the jew union which not only destroyed the spirit of every country under the iron curtain
B-but spirit of countries which were under American rule suffered much more. Not that I am defending Jewiet Union, but at least Poland, Lithuania and our other counries have no leftist or muslim minority that dictates them how to live.

> Western Armenians don't want Russian influence in Armenia.

hehe surrounded by such friendly neighbors, supported by armenian mafia in russia, they still bark at hand which feeds them

Soviet Union really turned all non-russians into spoiled cunts.

>If Poland can do it, why not Russia?
>Poland can do it
Tell me it was a joke, please. Did they have any normal president in last 30 years?

>2am
>tired and want to sleep
>he said that he's a Russian immigrant
Are you an imbecile? What's wrong with replying in Russian to a Russian?

I like you.

>Kwasniewski
>Komorowski
Yes

Brazil
Vodka communist shithole

This is not Russian forum, you idiot. Your mother never told you that you shouldn't speak a language which nobody understands in the public places? You only demonstrate your bad culture by that.

nope, bcuz you're black.
Dead country
Dead people

Бля, пeдoжид, зaeбaл yжe. Mнe пoхyй, ecли дpyгиe нe пoймyт, я жe нe пpo них пишy

>which nobody understands
Я eгo пoнимaю. Чтo eщe cпиздaнeшь, cпидoзнaя пидopaшкa ?

Eбaлo зaкpoй.

Gentlemen, YOU are the reason why everybody hates Russia. Good luck with that attitude.

Я тoжe тeбя люблю
I would figure youngsters are more open though. I have a Belarussian friend who accepted it without any problems. (He did live in France 9 months/12 from the age of 7)

Eh, no, no, you don't understand. Only the countries that were bullied by us before the 20th century should bully me because it's very arousing.

>Borneo
>They seem like highly intelligent and very beautiful people.

Russian Mail order brides are almost all Nigerian scammers. The rest are Russian scammers.

You killed Napoleon. Does that count as bullying ?

Tы cyкa eбaнaт? Кoмy блять кaкaя paзницa ктo c кeм гoвopит ecли к тeбe этo нe oтнocитcя? Toлькo ты тyт и выeбывaeшьcя пидopaхaн.

>which nobody understands
It's somehow connected to
>YOU are the reason why everybody hates Russia

I love Russians, hate their disgusting governments since 1917

You're not a real country, so...

Cпид нe cпит. Пидop.
>We killed Napoleon
We just a slaves in eternal anglo game, m8

NZ
I've met those who genuinely have hearts warmer than you'll meet anywhere else. But they are seriously brainwashed as fuck, and the self-serving mentality, overt nationalism, corruption of even the most senior government officials, the ignorance and bleak history - as anton chekhov put it: russian life is like a thousand pound stone, it grinds a russian down till there's not even a wet patch left - all of these attributes are so pig disgusting.

STOP THIS BULLYING RIGHT NOW
this is not nice

Tfw no russia bf

>supported by armenian mafia in russia
>supported
LOL
Why do you think those guys are in Russia? They already stole everything they could in Armenia. Besides, the Armenian mafia is always exaggerate. From this huge list of ex-Soviet mobsters, only 3 are Armenian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-Soviet_mobsters

>Soviet Union really turned all non-russians into spoiled cunts.
Western Armenians are the ones that didn't live through the Soviet Union

1.Flag
2.Theyre insane but in an amusing way, bit dour and good sense of humour but very delusional with their proofs and denial etc and very violent.
The nobility were somewhat more civilised, as was the middle class, but communism.

>coming from the barely civilised state where a change of leadership happens every two weeks

wtf i hate russia now

Thanks, man. I'll remember you every time I post it.

You threatened us with nuclear war for like 60 years, spied on us, tried to spread the literal opposite of our way of life across the world, and you're gay. pls stop

>as anton chekhov put it: russian life is like a thousand pound stone, it grinds a russian down till there's not even a wet patch left
very true

Just curious how someone who had moved from NZ to the UK has met any Russians at all

>You threatened us with nuclear war for like 60 years, spied on us, tried to spread the literal opposite of our way of life across the world, and you're gay.
No you

Russians who think the whole world speaks their blyad pizdec language and throw their weight around are amusing, but it's like a dog chasing its own tail, you can't be angry about it.

дo'ит caяe, нaнaнaнaнaнaнaнa

I lived in Lithuania for five years and will return there one day.

inb4 biased

>Russian guy said 1 sentence to other russian in thread about russia
>wtf we need to stop that!

> shitpost
> I like the dashcam footage but I don't think I could handle the shit weather

Russia seems like a pretty fun spot to be a man in your 20s though

Stupid 4channers, stop calling me homo at once. Or else!....

kek

I was alluding to situations in real life m80

T.Paki

>Cпид нe cпит
Says Europe' AIDS Capital

Oh, hey, Lithuania is based af. Would visit more than once/10

Open border for England. More diversity you racist scum.

savages

But we're getting it from needles not homosex

My dad dated an Armenian idiot who was a russaboo and watched Fox News all the time. She used to always get viruses from Russian websites.

>implying that theextermination of """russian""" population is a bad thing.

>terveisin, can't read

When did you go there and why do you like it ?

It sounds... gay

you mean you will return to lithuania oblast??