How cuck'd do you have to be to pay for your neighboring country's border to keep your own people out of that country?

How cuck'd do you have to be to pay for your neighboring country's border to keep your own people out of that country?

LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/us-election/us-election-we-wont-pay-for-donald-trumps-wall-says-mexico-20161109-gslv5e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one is paying gringo, that's not on the table.

You don't have a choice. Mexico is paying for the wall.

>america builds the wall with american materials and american workers
>mexicans just punch through it

Trump wouldn't allow that to happen. He'd literally fuck Mexico in the ass if they sabotaged or damaged his wall.

they could just say it was a tornado.

Trump will make Mexico pay for the repairs to fix the tornado's damages.

You're right, our government doesn't have a choice, any politician even tempted to make a deal with Trump on this knows full well he'd be hanged for treason the morning after.

I'll test that myself, I'll be putting ladders right next on our side, let's see how the fuck you stop me from doing whatever I wanty in my own country.

>trump wouldnt allow

what? are they going to put a line of national guards al over the lenght of the wall? lol

you coild just swim around it

>implying Trump's going to politely ask Mexico to pay for the wall
>implying Trump won't force Mexico to pay for the wall
>thinking Mexico actually has a say in IF they're going to pay for the wall

Your leaders haven't said shit since Trump promised the wall just got 10 feet taller. Your leaders are cowards to a real man like Trump. He's going to have his way with Mexico. Russia, Canada, Egypt, Philippines, Japan, etc. have already bent knee, you think Mexico is going to get tough? Please, Mexico's paying for the wall bro

Drones will take you out.

How fucking retarded you have to be to elect a reality tv star as your president?

FINLAND GETTING FUCKED UP WHEN TRUMP GETS IN

>Your leaders haven't said shit since Trump promised the wall just got 10 feet taller. Your leaders are cowards to a real man like Trump.
sure f am la d :3

haaahahahahahahaFUCK just sharted brb

No, we are not paying, like I said it's not even a choice

That was months ago and Trump said Peña just guaranteed the wall got 10 feet taller (20 feet by now) and reaffirmed the cuck that his country was paying for the wall.

Mexican leaders have kept their mouth shut because they know they're paying for the wall and don't want to add to the costs.

Hope you enjoy the wall as much as we will. :)

Nah, it's reasons like your elections and the Brexit why we never joined NATO.

Very. That's why no one but your ass is paying for it you illiterate tard.

lo dun care, not paying 4 it

>mexican peso plummets after election
>still expected to pay for the wall
kek

>>implying Trump won't force Mexico to pay for the wall
Or what? He'll lock up 23 billion destined from Mexican Americans to their families annualy? Because that was literally the only threat he's done to the Mexican government.
He'll lock less than 100 billion dollars off a 1.26 trillion economy. You think that is forcing Mexico to pay for the wall? lmao.

>No, we are not paying
From the same guy who probably said Trump's campaign was finished over 1000 times since last July

Oh well, Trump will let Russia have their way with you. Keep chucking out epic memes while you still have unlimited internet access mongolfag

Trump doesn't back down and he made a promise to build the wall and make Mexico pay for the wall. Maybe Russia can contribute to the costs to help alleviate some pressure from Mexico.

That's the funniest part. Mexico's paying for the wall bro

>falling in a low quality bait

hombre im dissapoint

>He'll lock less than 100 billion dollars off a 1.26 trillion economy. You think that is forcing Mexico to pay for the wall? lmao.
There's literally nothing wrong with that.

Mexico is paying for the wall. Brazil is such a poor, irrelevant country I don't even know why I'm responding to you seriously.

get in lad it's actually fun to say this shit
not $ IV it

We have been preparing for it for about 80 years now.

Your idiotic president wont change it.

They haven't kept silent dumb fuck

baka.com.au/world/us-election/us-election-we-wont-pay-for-donald-trumps-wall-says-mexico-20161109-gslv5e.html

Cuba is apparently preparing for war, we'll at least have one ally

enjoy the rape

maybe you and mexico can form an alliance based on getting rekt by the trump and putin friendship

Still paying bro

>have a nigger for 8 years
>finally elect a white person
>he ends up being worse than the nigger

Fall of the Trump wall when?

>got 10 feet taller.
That's ten feet more building materials that Trump's going to have to pay for so I doubt the Mexicans are mad.

Enjoy the orangutan.

>There's literally nothing wrong with that.
That's not even what I implied. What I implied is that it won't do shit, 23 billion anually for 4 years is not a big threat.

Trumpster logic, you do realize your saying things over and over doesn't make them true

It will be reinforced by Mexican and liberal tears so the materials will be unlimited and can always be maintained for the rest of history.

Well I feel bad for our southern neighbors who are paying for our border wall.

Exactly. Mexico can afford the wall. They're paying for it too.

still paying bro

I mean European populists have at least had some experience of public office.

American's literally elected a fat fucking reality tv star.

>Exactly. Mexico can afford the wall. They're paying for it too.
that'd be stealing not paying, but just whatever you say brother
X $ IV IT

>elect a nigger to pretend you're progressive
>get to the real american dream later

Mark my words this "wall" will be some worthless attempt to sate the false promises this jackass used to hoist himself into office. Its never happening and if it does it will be a fraction of what they intend. Oh and Mexico definitely won't willing pay for it, at least not in the sense of forking over money for it.

Reminder to the wetbacks that the US has a huge trade deficit with Mexico that is ~50 billion/annum, and if Mexico refuses to pay Trump will quite literally shit tank your economy.

spics don't even go through the border anymore anyway. americans are fucking retarded.

You're correct, they will build some actual wall in visible stretches and do with "technology" for the rest, as for paying Trump will probably come with some scheme to tax private individuals with some conection to Mexico i the US (he claimed he'd go after the remitances from the illegals he's also deporting).

It could very easily backfire into nuking NAFTA tho which would certainly short term rise consumer prices in the US

reminder to the anglos we will not pay no matter what

I know you're a dumb spic with a double-digit iq, but Trump has your country by the pussy. If you don't hand over cash he'll just tax it out of you and force you into recession. You have no negotiating position. You've been Trumped.

lol go back to your farm Pete