Fuck Trump.

>korean pop

S O P H I E
O
P
H
I
E

Bought some extra thick condoms in preparation for finally losing my fucking virginity. Gave 'em a test.

Can feel almost nothing with them on. I'll probably still cum in 5 seconds flat.

Business idea: tinder for nice girls

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478905375906.webm

Getting tired, boys.

Would you shaft the flower of Scotland and stir last night's haggis, lads?

what game is that?

When a truly stupid 14 year old boy took (accidently) 3,000mcg. of LSD25 in Virginia in 1973, he was found crawling across the ground in front of a police officer's house. He was asked what he was doing and was he all right. His response was: "Pleck-Lee-Ek- Lee-Um!"

He stated later that he believed that he was a garden-slug dragging his internal organs out behind his body as he crawled.

This is a true story - not government hype. I knew the kid.

have never put on a jonny before

must do a posh wank one of these days

In her 20s yes. Now no.

I decided long ago that I'd fuck almost any famous woman just for the bants.

Any situation that involves me fucking someone remotely famous would include a fantastic story beforehand.

Probably cum while putting it on, you'll feel that

Big 'O' definitely fucked Little Donnie's arse in the Oval Office to establish his dominance 2bh

new mortal kombat

"""new"""

Next time you post something so repulsive please add a warning so i dont vom

it was just a prank bro

kill yourself you degenerate swine

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-wall-idUSKBN135175

>Just a day after Trump's stunning election victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton, congressional aides told Reuters the lawmakers wanted to meet with Trump's advisers to discuss a less costly option to his "big, beautiful, powerful wall."

>Double layers of fencing would be extended along parts of the roughly 2,000-mile (3,200-km) border, rather than constructing a brick-and-mortar wall, according to the proposal.

>A House Republican aide and a Department of Homeland Security official said a wall was not realistic because it would block visibility for border agents and cut through rugged terrain, as well as bodies of water and private land.

>promised a wall
>get a fucking fence instead

Who the fuck finds Michael McIntyre funny?

reminds me on the time i was awake for 144 hours on a methamphetamine binge including a massive 2 day LSD trip in the middle, now that was a rush. A rush and a half.

When I was 14 I drank three liters of wine and then did buckets of amsterdam quality skunk until I was too fucked to stand up, then my mates started pumping lungs into me so I could keep buzzing hard. Did about 200 lungs, would have kept going if we didn't run out of weed.

You or any other pussies who post in /brit/ has ever known a rush like that.

ur ma

BBC channel here has been shilling Michael McIntyre's Big Show like crazy, seems like at least one plug in every ad break

Think he needs to just FUCK OFF

Would Trump be a lad on tour?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWMNK3wFa1g

youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

Plebs.

Funniest comedian currently working in the UK is Stewart Lee.

my offer still stands

My synapses are literally repairing themselves now.

Top banter
Fuck trump desu

WE WILL BUILD A FENCE

Me! :)

Time for sleep lad.

*gets elected into public office*

youtube.com/watch?v=I7-QCnoQ89E

meet you in London but cba going to bucks desu

neutral turf too innit

>Funniest comedian currently working in the UK is Stewart Lee.

This 2bh

just had a 2 1/2 hour wank lads. literally wanked my friday night away. was good though tbf

do people still use forums?

>his """"""""""country"""""""""" is connected by land to another """"""""""country""""""""""

howling

I use about 3

How did you last so long?

BBC always shill their new/up-coming programs so that's not surprising.

It's the fact they think this fat wobble-head cunt is worth giving money to in the first place that is baffling.

what a waste of time

Yeah I do

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the interracial breeding grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this breeding ground, and white women made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos,
Then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs,
With suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their balls.

Then after they were drained they would remove the apparatus and head into one of the resting tents.
The cum went up through thousands of tubes into individual transparent holding vats in the ceiling,
coming down in a large circus style big top tent where thousands of women lined up to sit on these bench styled apparatus with individual arse recessed seats which inseminated them,
There were changing room facilities for the women to put their clothes while they got inseminated.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a forest

>almost jizz
>stop
>wait
>wank again
>almost jizz
>stop
and so on

My normie friend just now came across the picture of Jeb Bush winning every state

am fucking hungry what should i pick fromthe fridge

Why are some animals so omega-cute?

2 1/2 hours is amateur 2bh ive done 8+ hours before

Forum wanker loves his fucking forums

Was the orgasm worth 2 and a half hours?

I've still not seen Blade Runner

What is a forum?

might build a new Jerusalem in...
*checks the AA road map*
...Market Harborough

Huh?

>using forums in this day and age
Alri grandad.

its reddit-tier garbage

OI CLEAN SHIRT

it was worth 2 hours. shouldn't have dragged it out the last 30 mins desu

No not yet, still need another cup of tea or two.

fuck off child

OMG forgot it was QI tonight.

I was drunk as fuck a few weeks back and had a wank. Took me literally an hour to finish, and when I came I basically felt nothing. I just jizzed.

I've never been so angry.

printing out a copy of this post to share with the gf

tried to wank for like 20 minutes and then gave up

the state of me Smh, even my willy has given up

Hmm
Yes, but this is ridiculous. Maybe it's that case there but I've not seen it like this before. Literally every single ad break it's the same shitty promo with the same shitty clip of him twerking on stage. For any other show it's maybe once or twice during a 30 minute program

>tfw Trump's wall isn't to stop people getting in
>it's to stop Americans escaping

they're good for football news desu

You mean Trump's extended fence

>QI without Stephen Fry
Not really QI is it

Wtf I love walls now?!

really simulated sentient thought in my cranial implant

qt, post more

i do that exact wank every time i come home pissed

meow

need a fertile Irish lass

>not posting on bodybuilding forums

swine

>not even giving her a chance
Rorke.

it's more MI (mildly interesting)

Sandi is pretty much the best possible replacement though. No Fry, but the next best thing.

My impressions of Dishonored 2 so far

Game and mecahnics are great, scenery looks great, v. atmospheric as before

But the character development hasn't yet been good enough, on-screen text in place of cutscenes (I'd prefer cutscenes), loads of names chucked at me at the beginning and I hardy know what's going on but I'm in some other city now

Literally first scene of the game is your character's life changing dramatically. Need some experience of the life before you know, otherwise you kinda don't know what you're doing all of the work afterwards for

Enniskillen.

desperately need a 6/10 down to earth jaded gf that wants to sit in watching films and drinking that has no ambitions or life goals

My roka file isn't that big desu.

just did 50 sit ups

Is posting Roka purely an Estonian thing or are you just one person?