Do people in your country eat fried chicken, watermelon, and drink grape soda?

Do people in your country eat fried chicken, watermelon, and drink grape soda?

Yes but since we're albino niggers our soda too

I've always wondered why watermelon and grape soda are associated with black.

Only frid chikin because ids delishus.

yes Im niggas with all the darkskins in my area, but KFC is terrible fried chicken at least we have popeyes here

>watermalon
>fried chiken

did you call japanese ?

The muslims and negroes absolutely love chicken, everyone else is somewhat partial to it too

They're a cheap source of calories. Same with fried chicken.

This, KFC is only good for its mashed potatoes and gravy.

yes
yes
yes

>fried chicken
We have KFC but it's kinda shitty. Regular rotisserie chicken is far more popular.

>watermelon
Oh yeah! A bit less than in the past since they've been getting expensive due the droughts. A good watermelon used to be $2 then and now it's about $5.

>grape soda
Never seen such thing.

in japan , watermelon is most popular fruit in summer.

>fried chicken
Nah we prefer oven chicken, chicken leg (especially the skin) is one of my fav meats desu
>watermelon
Only ate a lot of it when they were ripe (Aug/Sep), supermarket crap just doesn't compare to self-grown, looking forward to next harvest late summer again
>and drink grape soda?
The fermented kind

Chicken is mostly eaten roasted.
Watermelon is a summer must have.
Grape soda doesn't exist, or at least I've never seen it.

Is grape soda even good?

Yep.

Ate fried chicken today btw.

>there are people in this world who have NEVER had GRAPE SODA
Guess America wins this ones, buddies.

Depends on the brand desu.

Some can be pretty shit and give you diarrea.

What is that even, carbonated grape juice?

sounds disgusting like every Amerifat concoction
>fried coke
>fried butter

nope, there's nothing fruit based in it at all

Grape soda is rare in Russia. But "grape day" (the cheap stuff)was be popular 10 years ago. I love watermelons and fried chicken, but not wings and legs. Only the fillet.

Nigger food.

But we all enjoy it now. Except for the grape soda thing. And the Fritos thing. And the watermelon thing so much. But we all love fried chicken. Except whites have learned to cook it at home so not to support the nigger meme.

Don't ask me about barbecue. We're working on that.

Well OK then, being from a massive wine growing area, we sometimes (rather rarely) drink either grape juice pure or grape juice mixed with carbonated water as non-alcoholic choice, so I figured Murricans simply bubble CO2 into pure grape juice

>he's never had pineapple crush

yeah nah, that would be far too expensive to make and then sell, considering the "demographic" that purchases it religiously

Ye

I haven't had fried chicken or soda in ages, though

Thats not what you figured at all. Stop being disingenuous. I've never had Grape soda or grape drink either, but Germany is equally as exposed to American media as all first world countries are, and chances are, you've seen atleast one image of grape drink, and unless you're a fucking moron, your brain ticked over looking at the colour of it and went "Oh, it's an artificial coloured and flavoured carbonated drink, just like coca cola".

wE iNz DiE eUrOpe dOe jA

>grape soda
dank as fuck, bought fanta from a webstore and i'd buy some more constantly if that shit was in stores.

shit the fuck up, faggot

And what's wrong with a barbecue?

>pineapple
Shits in every store and it's not that great tbqh.
t. limu expertti

No, while it's true we have quite some "Americanisation" in fast foods and the like (IIRC we're for example the 2nd biggest market for McBeetus) I really never heard of or saw anything like that being sold here (had to actually google "grape soda"). Just not a thing here, at all. Why would it though, if we have the real thing (actual grape juice and wine) for cheap anyway

but Crush's pineapple soda is only manufactured in Newfoundland & Labrador, and distributed to Fort Mcmurray Alberta, Newfoundland itself and newfoundland heritage shops across cannada

There's a lot of pineapple sodas that aren't Crush m8

that's why i said pineapple crush, and not pineapple soda in the post he replied to

Fried chicken is very popular, watermelon is sold here and some like it but its not that common, I have never seen grape soda.

>tfw you have to pay crazy prices for grape soda in Britain

Some one explain me why those are a nigger thing.

du bist ein großer kerl

That's a a cute little doodle.

Okay, I'm a bit jelly.