>orthodox
What a shitty map

>Most faggot Western country
>not Canada

It's the map of Samuel Huntington.

>most faggy
>sweden or italy

this meme needs to stop

Oh look, it's the Western Papua New Guinea map.

>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Poland
>Czech Republic
>Slovakia
>Hungary
>Slovenia
>Croatia

>""""""""""""Western"""""""""""

>Japan is special snowflake
>not Sinic

Pic related

japan is too great to count sinic :^)

Why do Americans believe that cultures are defined by money and skin colour?

>Japan
>not sino

If you believe this not being the case then I have no clue why on earth you wouldn't recognise and deem everything west of Ural as western culture

Because they are.

Being white is the only thing that matters, literally everything else is irrelevant.

And Slavs are not white.

It was probably a part of the USSR by the time this map was made, also why there is no Israel.

Brazilians only identify with Western Culture because there are niggers in a western country called the United States and they tend to be culturally more productive than other niggers due to white admixture.

But that is not the real Western Culture. The real Western Culture is white culture from North America (Canada and USA) and Western/Northern Europe.

You are not western, you only identify with us because of our niggers. Doesn't matter how much you don't want to believe it, it's the truth.

>The US most manly
>when they are the fucking root cause of the problems that supposedly makes Sweden the biggest faggot western country

>lets make it based on religion but not when people i dont like are the same as me
nice map

>manly
>US
Lmao

The most faggotry country in Europe has to be France. But dont worry, most of Europe is far from being masculine. To me, Northern Europe has all the real men.

Nice meme
>and they tend to be culturally more productive than other niggers due to white admixture.
Stopped reading.

>To me, Northern Europe has all the real men

This desu

>Stopped reading.

Because you're in denial.

Genes matter the most. Environment can slightly deviate their sway but they're essentially what ultimate matters.

And White Western Europeans (not slavs) have the highest density of what we perceive desirable traits.

Deep inside you know what I'm saying is true.

Your blacks are literally the most entitled blacks in the world, they can barely beat the IQ of native Africans as well. They do jackshit in your country while native Africans are getting their countries to a constant +5% GDP growth.
Let me ask you something, did you ever, ever meet a Brazilian immigrant (not tourist, immigrant)? No? That's not because we don't emmigrate, it's because we assimilate. We're everywhere wether you like it or not, and the only country that has troubles assimilating them is Paraguay. If that's not being part of the same "civilization", then I don't know what is.
Also, there's no such thing as Western "culture", the West has a shitton of cultures. You don't have the same "culture" as white Frenchmen, for instance.

We are not western in a traditional sense, but our culture is completely western.

Native Americans have average IQ of ~80 while African American average IQ varies from 85 to 90, which is due to average White European admixture of 20% and White leaded environment.

Western culture is most essentially White American culture, but it also means the ones from Western and Northern Europe.

You should also read this since I don't have time arguing with you:

sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm

The vikings are dead. Homo sissies took their place.

Irish is the most masculine country in the west

>Westonia

>Richard Lynn
His research gave Sierra Leone a higher IQ than African Americans.
>White leaded environment
Well of course, the more the enviroment values education, the more productive are the students.

>I don't have time arguing with you
Classic.

How can I get an irish bf?

>poland
>baltics
>czech
>hungary
>slovakia
>slovenia
>croatia
>west
well memed my friend

>US
>Manly

We are manly and strong!

>Posts anime
Nah mate, you're a fucking gimp and I'd hit you a thump in your ugly Virgin face irl. No one thinks white Americans are manly. You're all afraid of blacks it's ridiculous.

>USA
>Manly

Our women are more manly.

I wonder what kind of things they take into account when they make these maps.

>56%.jpg

brasil is african. Japanese shouldn't be separate from sinic

>He doesn't bleed out of his dick for 5 days every month

I bet you don't deadlift

>not making yurop islamic
thank you
checking your quads
>0000
>quads
Checked.

>Sinic
>Not cynic

Christianity is the base of traditional culture in the West.
Islam is the base of traditional culture in the Middle East.

Shinto is the base of traditional culture in Japan.
China and Korea don't have Shinto.

France is pretty gay, but they're like the HARD GAY fuckers, like the full on Big Boss looking gay men who have bear sex.
English are just plain old faggots.