Fantastic butthurt there, Germany

Fantastic butthurt there, Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2Z9oOmr5s
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtu.be/DUGsQqM2wZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Euros hate Trump because they know they are going to have to fend for themselves when Russia comes knocking

It might also have something to do with them having enough brains to realize all the ways the world is screwed

>(as we know it)
That's a good thing.

Actually more and more euros want to have their own national Trump.

This. We're fucking tired of being World Cop and Nanny.

And Trump has backtracked on his "repeal Obamacare" pledge as well. Yesterday Obama explained to him that he doesn't have the executive nor legislative power to repeal it; only defund it. He even said today that he would not repeal it but instead amend it, and that he would keep the mandatory part of it.

Reality is setting in and it's business as usual in DC.

>it's ebil russians are gonna invade us post

Man Obama has been making Trump seem like a sissy bottom slut ever since they had a meeting a few days ago.

Oh what's a little bit of climate change gonna do?
That fucking god. That was the ONE thing I actually liked Clinton for was retaining the aca

We're actually waiting for Trump to keep his word about approving Poland to the Visa Waiver Program.

The second it happens Trump will be okay in everyone's book no matter what media will say.
And even tvn (german owned) which is the official "The blue of Judea" type of station wasn't that harsh on trump.

They probably understand that if they can't do shit on their own backyard, shilling for Clinton would be a waste of time and money.

>Germany
>Talking about someone else ending the world
>ever

>Yesterday Obama explained to him that he doesn't have the executive
Okay.
>nor legislative power
Did Niggy forget that the GOP will have total control of both houses of Congress in two months?

Well, the ones who still read papers at any rate

Yeah I know you would like to be Obama's bottom slut, Justin.

Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself.
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed,
Dummy, with the rapture and the rev-'rent and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched.

No shit. He's just part of a building mass movement in the Western world against multiculturalism and unlimited rapefugees.

Germany is a Jewish state.

*Thank

It's true my dude. He backtracked on non interventionism in Asia as well.

thank you for your insight kanada

thought it's daeth grips for a moment

>Reality is setting in and it's business as usual in DC.

This could be good though. Seems like the system works.

>Trump gets elected on the back of massively disaffected population
>On reaching power he, like every other successful politician in history, realises he must compromise to an extent
>fleshes out these compromises while making changes to re-engage the disaffected voters he attracted
>if he does not make these changes he will lose the re-election in 4 years time

Honestly can't see why everyone's losing their minds in America. But then again I will never understand the racial shit in america.

Also this

And this, but I dont think ours would be like Trump

Details, bro. They don't have a veto-proof majority in the Senate. Dems could veto it to oblivion.

Thanks for playing, my American friend.

I have literally no idea what south african media thinks of Trump because I don't read that garbage. SA TV, SA politics, SA news, it's all trash

Sorry your Hillary backed dream of war was shattered guys!
I guess you bros forgot her so-called foreign policy “experience” has been to support every war demanded by the US deep security state run by the military and the CIA.
Hillary and Bill Clinton’s close relations with Wall Street helped to stoke two financial bubbles (1999-2000 and 2005-8) and the Great Recession that followed Lehman’s collapse. In the 1990s they pushed financial deregulation for their campaign backers that in turn let loose the worst demons of financial manipulation, toxic assets, financial fraud, and eventually collapse. In the process they won elections and got mighty rich.
Yet Hillary’s connections with the military-industrial complex are also alarming. It is often believed that the Republicans are the neocons and the Democrats act as restraints on the warmongering. This is not correct. Both parties are divided between neocon hawks and cautious realists who don’t want the US in unending war. Hillary is a staunch neocon whose record of favoring American war adventures explains much of our current security danger.
Just as the last Clinton presidency set the stage for financial collapse, it also set the stage for unending war. On October 31, 1998 President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act that made it official US policy to support “regime change” in Iraq.
Thus were laid the foundations for the Iraq War in 2003.
Of course, by 2003, Hillary was a Senator and a staunch supporter of the Iraq War, which has cost the US trillions of dollars, thousands of lives, and done more to create ISIS and Middle East instability than any other single decision of modern foreign policy.
I am not even in the White House yet and have already adverted war with Russia.So grab yourselves by the pussies and thank me later.

I see no reason why we haven't already. Obama said he'd approve it and neve did.

>Did Niggy forget that the GOP will have total control of both houses of Congress in two months?
Dems still have filibuster power in the Senate.

>tfw all countries around you become truly nazi

The Dems have also lost a bunch of veteran senators like Barbara Boxer to retirement. Their replacements won't have the same power or influence.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

* Filibuster.

Damn it. -5 points for me.

It's probably a deal with our ""elites""

they know the moment it happens everyone and their mother will leave this shithole

Good job rolling back years of social progress and probably hecking up the climate for 4 years.

It's all fun and games at first, then it starts to suck really hard for a really long time, then nothing.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2Z9oOmr5s

How do fellow Euros feel now that American election has given a precedent for successful populist politics that have outright rejected undocumented migration?

Me, pretty fucking good. Hopefully Europe keeps the Schengen zone as that is great, but locks down external borders like never before

At this point, I think that would be political suicide given that this election should pretty well send them the message that Niggercare is neither wanted or desired by anyone. I'd suggest the remaining Democrats in Congress just lay down and accept it.

>Chile has visa waiver and Pooland doesn't

LMAO
M
A
O

Because percentage of visas being denied.
No clue why Americans would be scared of Poles emmigrating by the gorillions.

We haven't had unemployment crisis in a long time and unemployment is actually dropping.

One-way plane ticket to USA costing the equivalent of average wage in Poland should be a decent enough filter for undesirable immigrants.

Chieftain Obongo confirmed for nigger

Did Zuma make all your anchors and columnist ooga boogas that are farm killing apologist's?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
Blame the lefties tbqh

>How do fellow Euros feel now that American election has given a precedent for successful populist politics that have outright rejected undocumented migration?
We did that first tbqh

Fair enough, but I believe that they'll still exploit it if they feel there's anything too odious. That's the only thing that would brake the Trump Train.

you mean how he's going to fuck up and set back right wing politics by another 50 years

thank god SD was like "we don't want immigrants but Trump is still fucking crazy"

OP's pic reminded me of this desu.
youtu.be/DUGsQqM2wZM

Not here he won't. The right will have the supreme court once again and for decades. That their dream come true.

Gee, I wish I'd been alive in November 1980 to hear Yuropoors and SJWs yelling that Reagan was going to start World War III.

I honestly don't think Trump will do much personally, and have Mike Pence run the show.

That is honestly terrifying. Pence is a christfag Cheney.

We had ours first l m a o

Probably this. Trump will just be another Reagan/Bush 2

We literally already have a fuckton of Poles. And more and more of you are coming every year, especially to the Great Lakes region. The names Pulaski and Kosuiszko are beloved in American history.

I used to hang glide with the national champion of Poland. Kris was a god of endurance flying in the heartland. He'd typically fly 150 miles in an afternoon. He was an engineer for a telecom company in Naperville.

Bring skills and we will welcome you. We have enough plumbers, so you need to up your game.

Jeb, please get off of Sup Forums. Your old man didn't conquer communism, he just cheaply took credit for Reagan's work.

I assume all the leftist faggots in Berlin are getting their molotovs ready for when trump visits Germany.

Destroying German public property will show the rest of the world how much they disapprove of fascists.

M8 it's been confirmed that Reagan almost escalated the US to full on nuclear war like three times in his presidency.

not sure about this mein schatz.

I personally don't have an issue with freedom of movement in Europe, nor with controlled migration into the EU or UK (if we must be separate) so im not the dude to ask but I think you've hit on the biggest problem for the left at the moment.

Saying that people are "truly nazis" is ignorant. No one should be dismissed out of hand for wanting a stop to immigration, when they themselves see little to no prospect of improvement in their standard of living, are inherently a bit scared because of the security situation in Europe at the moment and so on, and you see thousands and thousands of people coming in who the state will care for using their taxes, who will be an added burden to a stretched education and healthcare system etc etc etc.

Add to that the fact that kids of poor working class people end up in schools that are often majority foreign speaking, and live in areas that are cheaper, thus disproportionately affected by new arrivals and you start to understand why people perceive that their country is changing.

The left in Europe will never regain the front foot unless they admit that people have legitimate concerns about immigration.

>No clue why Americans would be scared of Poles emmigrating by the gorillions.
>We haven't had unemployment crisis in a long time and unemployment is actually dropping

Also like most of Europe, Poland doesn't have high birthrates in this day and age, so I doubt there's a giant horde of surplus population to export.

>hecking up
Gas yourself, faggot

>The left in Europe will never regain the front foot unless they admit that people have legitimate concerns about immigration

They won't regain power in this country again until they quit crapping on people who work for a living.

He did. The soviet union had to defuse it every time.

Im genuinely unconvinced he will do much damage because like this user says, i doubt he'll do much.

The good thing is his ability to show that being a historically disenfranchised voter who is fed up of feeling ignored can make differences.

European politics in general needs, like SD, a more nuanced approach.

Yeah, I feel like this'll be no more or less than a return to the GW Bush years.

Even if it is, I'll take it. Anything would be better than January 2009 to present.

They would never have lost if non-whites could be bothered to get out and vote.

The way demographics are going though the us is heading towards a one-party state.

What, you want another Iraq war? Patriot act 2.0?

that too. I dont know enough about American politics but that seems to be the case from what I've read.

The difference is in Europe we have neetbucks and the like that will look after people who don't work so work is less of an issue.

I might be wrong about the rest of Europe but in UK at least the breaking point that has tipped politics to the right has been migrants, in spite of the disproportionately small numbers of them we have had.

You sound like you were a fucking child during the Bush years. I'd take 1,000 years of Obama over that shit again.

>They would never have lost if non-whites could be bothered to get out and vote.
Yes, nothing motivates non-whites like an old white woman.
>The way demographics are going though the us is heading towards a one-party state.
Agreed. The Democrats are as dead as the GOP was in FDR's time. And it took them a long time to regain power from that.

>the us is heading towards a one-party state.
Maybe. Eventually the right-leaning Democrats will probably become the new Republicans, given that a major part of the two-party system is that both parties ultimately have parity in the long run.

>The difference is in Europe we have neetbucks and the like that will look after people who don't work so work is less of an issue

Problem being when said neetbucks go to Ahmed and Ngu. At least 75% of entitlements in Sweden go to immigrants so they can have 25 kids and yell about killing the infidel.

Better than A-lagare

We have virtually no neetbux to help the unemployed. Clinton dismantled it. Now that trump wants to make food stamps timed god knows what will happen in dilapidated areas suffering from chronic unemployment and poverty. Things are gonna get bad here.

The Dems ran an elitist candidate who never claimed to represent anyone but Wall Street and rich celebrities/hipsters. When you're out of work and Obamacare is killing your pocketbook, do you really want Oprah and Barbara Streisand telling you you're just dumb racist Jesus fuckers?

It won't make a difference for us
Both parties are already against it, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to the mass immigration we have.
It's literally impossible for someone outside a major party to become PM anyway.

>Now that trump wants to make food stamps timed god knows what will happen in dilapidated areas suffering from chronic unemployment and poverty

And how did Detroit get that way? Oh, right. Because Democrat policies ruined industry there and made it into a ghetto shithole.

Do you think Bernie stood a chance against Trump? The two aren't as dissimilar as Democrats like to claim.

It doesn't stop them from crying foul afterwards though. All of our stidents were protesting on the street after Brexit even though only 40% of 18-24 year olds bothered to vote.

Right-leaning Democrats are the same as Neo-Cons. The Bush family may as well be Democrats. They have nothing in common with the Republican party of Donald Trump, they wouldn't even vote for him.

Of course Trump can't just repeal Obamacare via executive order, he will have to go through Congress. But since the GOP now owns that, it should be pretty easy.

Death of the auto industry t b h. It lost it's reason to be.

The auto industry is in a boom period in my city. 10 years ago it was almost liquidated.

Bill Clinton signed away over 2 million manufacturing jobs with NAFTA and Chinese trade pacts.

damn, he's based

As said before ITT, Democrats still have the 40+ needed for filibuster power in the Senate, so we'd still need caution in that area.

Historically, Democrats were the agrarian poor people's party while Republicans were the industrial rich people's party. Oh how times have changed.

In fact the entire deterioration of the Rust Belt was related to corrupt Democrat political machines and labor unions making it totally unprofitable to do business there. During the 70s-80s, manufacturing moved to the Sun Belt which were Republican-controlled states with right to work laws.

Trade agreements, neoliberalism, the collapse of organized labor had a hell of a lot more to do with it than fucking food stamps. The rest of the west has saftey nets 10x lather than ours and don't have horrible abominations like Detroit and gary.

>Historically, Democrats were the agrarian poor people's party while Republicans were the industrial rich people's party. Oh how times have changed.

Or more accurate to say, the GOP were the party of the Northeast and Upper Midwest (ie. the Rust Belt) until the Depression. Poor farmers in the South and West were traditionally Democrats, but of course also the Southern cotton elites.

Wow that's a bit over dramatic.

>The rest of the west has saftey nets 10x lather than ours and don't have horrible abominations like Detroit and gary
I'm pretty sure we've had a welfare state since the Great Society and you see how great that worked.

That is just incorrect. Putin isn't an evil boogey man. We are fine and capable of defending ourselves. Russia wouldn't want to waste their time and effort on invading any more European countries.

Fucking cucklords. Dont worry you can still keep your ahmeds and jamals. You just wont be able to force mentally sane people into your suicidal antics. Western Europe is fucking disgusting, most faggot ridden shithole on planet earth

This as well. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, and the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow. The whole liberal/conservative aspect of it wasn't really a thing until the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s.

This post a hundred times over.

The 1890s had populist movements as there was a serious depression during that decade. They painted the GOP as the party of rich tycoons who were enslaving the farmers of the South and West, but they lost in the end because the prosperous middle class outnumbered them.

Your immigration wont be stopped by this. You forgot that your immigrants come mainly from India and Pakistan. In the end you voted for a retarded right wing populist government or voted to get out of the EU, but it wont change shit. You just fell for some populists and most of your actions now are damage control.

At no point during our history did we have welfare policies that we're as generous as the rest of the west, especially Western Europe, even during the height of the new deal. New deal policies worked fine until they were gutted and ultimately destroyed as in the case of AFDC.

Newsflash: We aren't Norway with its 6 million homogenous people and loads of oil and gas to pay for a welfare state

On the other hand Southern Blacks always voted Republican (when they could vote, that is) until the Great Depression, while cities were a battleground between the parties. FDR caused both of those demographics to be solidly Democrat.

The historical evolution of America's parties, especially in relation to each other, is interesting.

Guess how Pakistanis flout the immigration system. They marry some prostitute from Eastern Europe for a few thousand, and then divorce her a few weeks later. Then they start getting to work on their families.

So if we just divide the US into areas of 6 million then welfare programs will work? Piss off