interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shetland

Step it up

well that's just to be expected
most of your people died because they didn't learn how to fish lol

The people on Shetland and Orkney are probably more pure Norwegian than the 3+ million in America.

There is almost half a million norwergians here? The flying fuck?

MUHHHHHHH HERITAGEEEEEEEEE

It's true you can't move over here without an Irish person saying top o' the mornin' to you.

Some Norwegian princess lived here until she died in her 80s too. Her children and grandchildren still live here IIRC.

Aen't those just >muh irish hertiage that don't have anything to do with Ireland and probably don't even know where Ireland is?

SWEDEN YES

I think you are misstaken bud, it's Brazil yes this time.

WE

I wouldn't even try replying to Brazilians with posts like that on Sup Forums for a while 2bh, we've been getting a large quantity of immigrants from our local chans these past months and they're pure cancer.

oh i thought you were lebanese we only took christians we are still less muslim than you

>sweden yes
>local chan meme
very epic

Muh heritage was in response to the topic chimpo.

no

a fuckload of Irish people came here because irish don't know how to eat fish and almost collapsed our society

>a couple of spuds go rotten
>millions die

>Argentina
>1.000.000
I'm surprised 2bh

I think he means that it's such an entry level meme so it's one of the ones most newfags will recognize.

what are some non-entry level memes?

aesthetics

Yorkshire, true britons

Sheevposting

Yes they are muh heritage but because such an insane amount came and smaller number still come we have a lot that are 25,50,75 even 100% Irish ancestory and they have an insane obsession with Ireland and Irish history. So they definitely know where it is and some of it's history.

My best friend that I'm skyping with is Norwegian. Dudes based as fuck, the only guy who can out-drink me. I threw back like 1.3L of 45% vodka in a night. He threw back 1.75L.

He also doesn't get hangovers. Respectable bunch. Also we're engineers.

They decided north, Idiots didint decide great lakes

Kev

>He also doesn't get hangovers.
That's a sign of alcoholism but whatever.

i liek spen

You are like a little kid

>Thailand 350,000

hmmmm I wonder how many of those are degenerate middle age sex tourism w*tes

Howdy Celtic brethren

>I've been cold my entire life but now I've been given a chance to start a new life in a whole new world
>Better settle somewhere cold

anything spurdo is gentry tier. It isn't obscure or anything. But you know anyone posting spurdo is a man with refined tastes.

prove me wrong

gondola > spurdo

anti-hurritage fags btfo

There are so many of us in chile and argentina

>700000
bit off. There are around 3 million leb descendants here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians

WE WILL NEVER GIVE THE NORTHERN ISLES BACK

SCOTLAND FOREVER

you have to go back

l2read roachy

>hurr durr muh roots muh starch wtf is fishing lol
how am i descended from you
i figured you would've jumped off the boat for a quick bath

meh

How is our diaspora in your country ?

Longbow fodder

A lot of immigrant groups had this tendency.

For instance, Italians crowded in on the densely-packed cities on the east coast, because it was similar to the densely packed cities of Italy

> Brazil
> 465,441

I knew about Princess Astrid, never heard about the 465,440 others? Neither heard about any norwegians in Canada and that Sweden is waay to high.

>More Australians in the USA than New Zealand
Just goes to show much much of a shithole that island is.

There's almost certainly at least 500k French here, mostly in and around London.

BC has a lot of Scandinavians afaik.

I grew up in an area with a lot of Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian families. There's also a Midsummer Festival in Burnaby every year.

>Midsummer Festival
What's that?

Do Norwegians not do midsummer?

>midsummer
Holy shit, thats shit is real? I never knew. I thought that is was just some tv parody of swedish nobility dancing around a pole.

We celbrate Sankthansaften or "John's wack" though. It just lighting a bonfire and church stuff.

right now Brazil has a Lebanese president and Argentina a Lebanese first lady.

I hope the Syrian refugees integrate as well as them.

our arab diaspora was all christian and from a time they werent encouraged to stay just like they were back home