Gf just actually cucked me with a sudanese guy

>gf just actually cucked me with a sudanese guy

At least it wasn't an emu

TARS WHAT'S THE CURRENT KEK LEVEL?

Leave her or stay anglo
Its your choice

If you haven't dumped her already than you are truly a legitimate cuck.

Sounds like you Sudaneed a new girlfriend.

CHEWING UP THE STRAYA LIKE YA CHEWIN THEM HUMAN BRAINS

Of course I haven't fucking dumped her yet jesus christ, she's my first fucking gf ever and it was one fucking slip up

Am I sad? A bit, but this shit can be managed

She cucked you, there should be no fucking excuses.

If you managed to get one once, you'll get another.
It'd be one thing if she was your wife and you were married for decades, but you've probably only known this broad for a year or two.
The more emotionally invested you get, the worse it will be once it happens again.

she will do it again

Once a cheater always a cheater

t. Deng Matumbo

>Fucked a Sudanese guy
>"slip up"
Uh, nah, she cheated on you.

You know what you just being sad and forgiving is going to do? Make her thing you'll react the same way next time.

If they are willing to do it once, they will be willing to do it again.
Don't just let it become commonplace.

the eternal anglo strikes again.

t.mgumbo timbuktu

she doesn't truly care about you. how can you NOT see that? pull it together and make the right choice.

>she'll do it again, all women are whores!

this isn't /r9k/

>that flag
>this topic

if this is shitposting, you're not triggering us. we're trying to help you, if this is true

STRAYA
YES

>that flag
>this topic

>believeing that flag

newfaggotry

>those flags
>this topic

Turn the shitpost off for once and realize what has happened to you.
If you don't give a shit that she goes around shagging other dudes then that's your business, but statistically speaking people who cheat once, are likely to cheat again. More so once they know they can get away with it.

>my wifes bull just came deep in her uterus again

Goddammit, I fucking TOLD jamal not to cum inside my wifes pussy because of how hard it is to fucking clean out, now I gotta spend the next 2 hours cleaning out her cunt instead of looking after my wifes son

pic related on post quality and effort

Don't dump her, everyone makes mistakes. Don't want to ruin a good thing over something so small. Same thing happened to me with my gf. Yea he was black but I wasn't cucked. People here are immature as fuck.

These bait threads are getting really boring.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

FUCKING AUSTRALIAN CAN MAKE SHITPOSTS LIKE THIS, OBVIOUS SHIT BAIT LIKE FUCKING THIS AND STILL GET SO MANY (You)'s
IT'S SO FUCKING UNFAIR, FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS REPLYING TO HIM

MEANWHILE I, AND MANY OTHER NON-AUSTRALIANS NEED TO PUT IN HOURS TO GET THIS MANY (You)'s
BUT NO, YOU GET IT WITH THIS OBVIOUS BAIT BECAUSE YOURE LE EPIC AUSTRALIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LE BANTER!!!!!!!!!!!! LE FUN FUN

FUCK AUSTRALIA AND FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS WORSHIPPING THIS SHITTY KANGAROO COUNTRY

ok

She will do it again, at third time you are probably sucking that sudanese cum out of that pussy

no this didn't happen

everyone knows there's a sudanese australian that posts here. Fuck off back to sudan you dumb nigger.

0/10

ITS AT 120%

>implying sudanese refugees are smart enough to operate computers, let alone post on the internet

makes me ponder

this board is getting so tiresome lately

Often wonder what I would do if I was ever cheated on.
I think I'd attempt to murder her cause I don't have anything to live for anyway and after she fought me off cause I'm a weakling I'd just cry in the fetal position

>people taking this bait
holy fuck you guys are sad