Poland's army offers free self-defence lessons to women as the country ramps up its military under the threat of...

>Poland's army offers free self-defence lessons to women as the country ramps up its military under the threat of Russian invasion
>Polish army instructors will provide the training in techniques including defensive postures, how to break holds, strangulation, assaults with a weapon and guards against kicks.
>Polish Defence Minister Antoni Macierewicz said the classes aim to teach women 'basic fighting techniques and, above all, improve overall physical fitness', adding 'We invite the ladies, there are still places - there are no age limits.'
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924754/Poland-s-army-offers-free-self-defence-lessons-WOMEN-country-ramps-military-threat-Russian-invasion.html

Jesus, how bad is it in Poland?

Logical preparation for Russians.

No matter how unrealistic Russian invasion is now, we fear Russia. We fear it a lot. So even if we are completely safe now, we always think of next decades.

Russia doesn't threaten us now, but they continue to be an unpredictable shithole, full of obedient and ignorant people with lots of weapons, and as long as this doesn't change, we will fear them and therefore we will arm ourselves with no one else but Russia in mind.

>dailymail

wtf i love poland now.

Still true Ivan.

desu we -kind of- were fucked over by every neighbor from every side over the course of history.
Plus there's the whole invasion going on currently on yurop.

>boob plates

Sensible tbqh

I bet you are angry at ancient romans too.

>No matter how unrealistic Russian invasion is now, we fear Russia. We fear it a lot. So even if we are completely safe now, we always think of next decades.
I don't fear Pussia and I don't fear their scum "people".
I would gladly bash the heads of the russkie mongol hordes with my own shovel.

What I fear though is that they bring poverty, diseases, genetic destruction and their disgusting tough-wannabe mongol blabbing with them.

We should also do this

No it isnt
If they wanted to prepare us for russians they would install american gun laws

finn women take a shovel to chop rusky necks

Good man right here.

>dailymail

When I was 10 years old the entire class got kickboxing lessons.

Not sure how this is going to fix anything. It's not like women are going to KO Russian tanks. Might prevent some rapes after we've surrendered though.

why do the girls in the pic look like they're taken straight out of some visual novel with a magical school setting?

Poland's army makes ours look like a meme

Your entire country is a meme tbqh