Is he Greek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kıvanç_Tatlıtuğ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More greek than greeks

he ıs turkish

So he is Anatolian Greek.

I know a half-Armenian Half-Russian guy that looks like the male model version of Assad. This surely has some white in him.

Byzantinian

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8

Good luck, Assad.

Shouldn't he get elected to become a president rather than being chosen by his father's puppets

>male model

Assad isn't a female

Just because he has light eyes and only swarthy skin as opposed to brown does not mean he has white ancestry.

>Al-Assad is whiter than most Southern Europeans

Yes it does, especially considering he is Syrian

How so?

le Aryan invasions of the Middle East

Nice bait

But they only held the coastal area, of which not very much makes up Syria today.

Blue eyes are EXTREMELY rare in arabian and turkish genepool. There has to be some actual Greek blood in that guy.

many syrians look like turks and greeks

he doesn't belong to human ethnicities
he comes from heaven

Blue eyes are not natural to Arabs. Yes i know they originate from black sea area, but if person has blue eyes he has either white or central asian ancestry

You really think the crusaders had THAT much of an impact on the ethnic layout of the middle east?

Well i mean Cortes and co had their fun with the natives in the midst of conquest of Aztecs. So why not?

the various Islamic caliphates imported millions of Slavic and other European slaves

there were blue eyed arabs even before crusaders, middle east and europe are connected and people move constantly

But plagues did most of the job of eradicating the natives there while there is no simmilar phenomena happening in the old world.

They're not EXTREMELY RARE in the Levant and Turkey wtf are you shitting, yes it's true light hair and eyes in this region are the result of interbreeding with Europeans, but it's not "extremely rare"

Feels good being Aryan

Fair enough

This.

Well rare compared to us senpai.

he is way whiter than greeks. and he has shitty gulenist mustache. is he gulenist?

No he is Arab

Yeah, sure
But nobody will assume you have to be a foreigner in Turkey & Syria just because you have blue eyes
These two are Turkish brothers, exact same genotype, but one looks completely white and one looks brown, and both of them are Turks

I am Greek

Another pic

someone had a kurd neighbor

No he is Syrian

I am greek

Kek, nope, his father is a white Turk and his mother is a brown Turk

His father is Bosnian. It shows how fucked the genetic lottery is.

Tatlitug doesn't sound like a slavic last name at all, it sounds Turkish

>He has said that his father's mother was from Sarajevo and his grandfather was Yugoslavian.After the second world war,they fled to Adana,Turkey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kıvanç_Tatlıtuğ

Also Bosnians are Slavs who think they're Muslim, so they have weird surnames.

Tatlıtuğ was born on 27 October 1983, in Adana, to Erdem and Nurten Tatlıtuğ. [2][3][4][5][6][7] He has said that his father's mother was from Sarajevo and his grandfather was Yugoslavian.After the second world war,they fled to Adana,Turkey.[8]
Bosnians without Slavic surnames are not that rare either

Aah, right

me on the right