"White and Chinese Americans prove interracial co-existence is possible"

>Charles Gallagher, a sociology professor at LaSalle University in Philadelphia, says white Americans typically see themselves as embodying the same values as Chinese and other Asian Americans. He says whites, who make up about three-quarters of the population, also feel an affinity with Chinese Americans because both have lighter skin relative to African Americans and other minorities.

Lel what? Is this true?

But Americans hate China.

Well one would think Americans hate spics much more than Chinese.
Spics mostly sell drugs and otherwise are on fucking benefits but Chinese don't do any of that ( most of the time ).
I guess that would be the reason for it.

>also feel an affinity with Chinese Americans because both have lighter skin relative to African Americans and other minorities.
Wow the memes are true. You really don't have to be white to be 'white' in America anymore.

Feel kinda bad for my nig american bros t b h. Stay strong nigs.

White Americans are filthy progressives and nigger lovers. If given the choice, they will turn on the gooks in America just to prove their love of the blacks and Muslims.

so why do whites keep attacking me?

Because you're probably beta Chinese-American and haven't learned that respect is FORCED. Not EARNED.

You know what to do.

I-I can't stoop to their level

When they go low, I run away

world has one problem and it's wh*te problem.

Asian immigrants for the most part aren't the dregs of society like Mexicans and blacks. The data is all there for you.

You don't see many Asians doing drive bys in Toyotas

Also Asian girls are hot.

WHITE MEN CAN'T COMPETE

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

EVERYWHERE THE WHITE MAN GOES HE NEEDS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWS TO GIVE WHITES JOBS INSTEAD OF OTHERS

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY IN AUSTRALIA, ASIAN EXCLUSION ACT AND JIM CROW LAWS IN USA AND APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE ALL WHITES ONLY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICIES

WHITE MEN NEED SAFE SPACES

MUH FEELING

MUH JERBS

MUH WOMEN

same as an Indian, i feel kinship to white people because we are Aryans, and also to other Asians because of high levels of civilization and a calm demeanour

blacks...arabs etc arent capable of functioning in modern society

No, it proves asians and whites can co-exist.

The article tries to say all cultures and races can co-exist. That's not true.

>When they go low, I run away
And that's the problem. Fight fire with fire.

>t. Matthijis Jansen
Nice b8 m8.

I think higher of asians on average than I do of the majority of whites locally, mostly because to actually get here someone in their family had to have the skills necessary to get a visa and learn english, usually their kids inherit some of that work ethic too.
Chinese tourists on the other hand are a whole different creature.

>tfw actually indian
>tfw someone thinks im white
proudest moment of my life desu

get a gook?
get a gook.

How are asian americans attacked or discrimated against?
Im curious, I always thought it would be like in europe where you enjoy the same wealth and rights but have an even lower crimerate then the natives.

DESIGNATED

puffy vulva(?)

I'm just joshing for the most part, but when I was younger I did have to fight people who didn't like me. Still get insults but from people few and far between. being part asian american is a pretty good life desu as long as you learn to not be consumed by the pressure to succeed

gooks amirite

remove this post

okay

Americans don't hate China. Most of us see China as a rival to the US, but rivalry doesn't necessarily equal hate.

>I did have to fight people
whites?
I did have to fight people too man, I guess most childrens need to bash other childrens in the face at least once in their life in order to show the class that they are not one of the weak kids to be picked on,.

>when I was younger I did have to fight people who didn't like me.
wow unique snowflake

before I were 8 I had bloodied 3 noses and damaged 1 eye

of people who look exactly like me

Mostly whites, although one asian kid jumped me one time.

ARe you asian? who were you attacked by?

nice proxy, globalist swine. Asians and Whites are natural allies against you, deal with it.

what can I say? I like creating a 'me vs. the world' narrative to fuel me forward. do you not do the same?

Chinese Americans are cool.
For some reason Chinese people in China are rude as hell though.
I really can't explain it, but I think most of the animosity goes towards the Chinese government.

>I guess most childrens need to bash other childrens in the face at least once in their life in order to show the class that they are not one of the weak kids to be picked on,.
>tfw I never fought anyone and did get picked on

I've read that in the States everybody has some kind of group identity

some Asian guy reported that there wasn't as much identity culture when he was in Britain as there was in the States, but that he prefers having an identity

East Asian minorities are very small and generally highly skilled/educated plus theirculture today commands respect/admiration ion the popular imagination.

This wasn't always the case, historically the Chinese were seen as the lowest, Mexico did actually deport most, including those born in the country and legally citizens, early in the 20th century and the Portuguese gave Japanese women to African slaves to hold in turn as slaves of their own.

Getting along is also relative is also relative, American Whites" are twice as likely to marry an hispanic than an east asian. In the end the differences are not that profound aongst these two groups however seeing that Amerindians are basically a branch of mongoloids.

>But Americans hate China.
The government, not the people.

Almost every group here assimilates in time. Memes and some enclaves in CA aside, Mexicans are assimilating. Until it became political and SJWs started telling them that they're victims of culture rape or whatever, even our Muslims were normal Americans. Blacks (not including African immigrants; they tend to do well) just refuse to assimilate.

>Portuguese gave Japanese women to African slaves to hold in turn as slaves of their own
damn I had no idea! just looked it up.

This.

Also, not really related to this thread, Sikh values align perfectly with American values. We need more Sikhs.

This is true. I admit that on an unconscious level I think of Asian people as being the same as white. Hell, as a kid I thought Asian people were superior to white people. Like we were humans but they were elves.

Yeah, it goes along with the "I'm a _______-American". I wonder why that difference is... you'd figure immigrants would be better at assimilating into Europe if there is less identity culture??

You can easily hate a country but not the people. Also, the Chinese here are pretty anti-PRC.

well at least you've got the suffix there

but really, there's just one culture that doesn't want to assimilate

any other immigrants do assimilate

that is the difference

do you meet a lot of people now who don't want to assimilate :( I imagine only the southern, urban part of finland is bad

>I wonder why that difference is...
Our rules are simpler. "Do your thing, don't fuck with others' ability to do their thing, and recognize that the rule of law actually matters here." Since there's no single American race or creed, we're able to be ourselves and still be Americans. That said, the identity precedes the nationality for a reason; you're an American, and your other identities are not as important as this one. You don't get special treatment just because muh..., and that's at the core of why Trump won.

the reception centers are pictured in my image -> designed maximum spread

funnily enough there's a lot of corruption when it comes to the centers, they're private and charge the government 259 euros per day per refugee

I image most in the States are like Khans (South Asians) or Malaysians, but we've got neither type

I mean I never see Indian-types like in my image other than exchange students

lolno im native german, school was mostly native so I had to squabble with these and I was chased around by turks a few times outside of school^^

Asians tend to integrate well

Although they mostly stay amongst themselves, they don't act shitty to the natives unlike other races do

Lmao, chinese are scum. No wonder they get along with am*ricans.