Was he evil?

Was he evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758055/Outraged-Swiss-village-1-000-residents-forced-raise-taxes-African-refugee-mother-seven-moves-costs-40-000-month-benefits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmkpMmtcIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

yes

subhuman to the medditerranean masterrace

Yes

No
Was Benito evil?

He did nothing wrong.

Absolutely.

no .. just bad laws that didn't avoid those problems !!

The Final Solution wasn't his idea. He wanted to deport them, but the Allies prevented it.

still the same today ... if someone is populistic and works with fears then we don't have to wonder if its happen again

how would they deport ? .. allies ?

Probably?
I mean, he started a war that ended up killing ninety million people.

>final boss is your best friend
>he's not actually evil, you're just sparring a bit

, not.

then we should start to stop Kim, Erdogan and other dictators ... immediately if there are ways to do that :)

stalin was evil cuz didn't destroy your stupid nation

dont forget drumpf

he was a manlet desu

trump is maybe boyfriend of putin ... no chance :)

He wanted to deport them back to their homeland, Palestine. By the time he was ready to start Britain had control of the middle east.

since britain had control over middle east much people died there, reason : oil

.. who has now the control over africa ? ... much people would die there in the future !!! reason : ??

and if we take refugees then we are good .. how nice its working helping together :-)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758055/Outraged-Swiss-village-1-000-residents-forced-raise-taxes-African-refugee-mother-seven-moves-costs-40-000-month-benefits.html

And yet Roestibros let him ship the jews through Schweiz, so long as they didn't open the doors or stop.

Neutral. Ein bisschen zuviel neutral.

nice story .. but in reality, there are many companies destroy africa and they pay less taxes in switzerland, after that its normal for a mother with seven childs to move to switzerland .. to take her shares back ... and all in all, nobody can stop those movements, in the end we have to pay ... just the way of the payment is ugly :-)

most of those companies sit as a lobbyist in govs ... dictators own those companies and profit alone, in democratic govs the richer get richer and mothers with 7 childs stay poor ... or someone think, swiss banks give that money back ?

>the final soultion wasn't his idea

sure pal.

Hitler: "I CLEARLY TOLD YOU NOT TO SISTEMATICALLY GENOCIDE THE JEWS YOU STUPID FUCK."

I wouldn't call him evil just because he didn't win.

stay cool argentina ... you had maradona and he wasn't jewish .. just a nice gipsy

yes and he was...

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmkpMmtcIE

nice post ... lol

He did what was necessary.

Everyone that said "No" are jew-cuck'd

Mr Adolf Hitler is a good man. I wish another copy of him will be resurrected in these dire times.

Germany and Hitler made Europe non-white