>work for 40 hours a week
>have delicious foods and wines
>on holiday go to northern Italy, Switzerland or Germany for having fun
>sometimes go shopping to Paris

Everything is fine

he said to the therapist describing his condition

Nice joke

This is something japanese consider special and worth mentioning.

How long do you work for a week?

Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

Also the captcha for this post really made me think. (and yes, Google acccepted it.)

This isn't southern France

Paris is hopefully not southern France furendo.

Strasbourg is not southern?

More like northeast of France

I think it's 35 in France

>tfw you'll never live in a small comfy french village

>learn french
>pick up useful trade/education
>move to France because Schengen exists

>spend years studying french
>move to france to live the dream
>get picked on and mocked for not speaking perfect french

Well i was actually born in southern France and want to become a japanese citizen.
Maybe you should rethink about the evil of living in an homogenous country populated by humans and the good of living in a vibrant multicultural paradise free of hate.

How long do you work in Japan ?

Move to southern France then. They don't speak proper French AND it's cosy.

It's alright but it's not that good
I live there look at that road
it's shit tier

>They don't speak proper French

How so?

He probably saw a documentary of people speaking in nissart and think everyone is speaking it all the time in all the south.

Looks Portuguese village
Usually I work from am 9:00 to pm 7:00 (sometimes pm 9:00)

The 35 hours reform was a false victory, because it annualized the repartition of work. That means that when there is no job, the boss forces you to not work and when there is lot of work he forces you to work longer and harder.
This last parameter is very important : with the 35 hours, the French workers saw their condition of work gretly decrease because to compensate the bosses have strongly increased productivity.

Deux cent fessés pour le mec qui raconte n'importe quoi.

I hate this. I don't give a shit about how long I work. What kind of work? That's ultimately what would make me move to another country.

I hate this idea that work is just some dumb shit you do to make ends meet.

Life is work and work is life, assuming you have a passion for anything.

Not at all, just look at a map user
Usually people consider southern the part that used to speak Occitan pic related (+ the little Basque and Catalan areas near Spain), or sometimes everything that's under Lyon
Even though when thinking about "southern France" most foreigners only think about Provence so the south east