Why does France like Algerians so much?

Why does France like Algerians so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit, revolutionaries need to get the guillotine.

We actually very much dislike them.

These people are seriously insufferable for the most part.
And I blame the jews for their presence here.

> We actually very much dislike them.
your people have been Jewed beyond salvation.

absolutely

>we hate you
>here have some free money
>dont forget to bring your family over to live here and get free money
>but dont forget we hate you!

next youre gonna say you """"hate"""" seeing french women take bbc

what the fuck are you talking about?

Do you think we have a say over this shit?
Plus don't act like it isn't the same in your fucking country too.

You think we're agree with that? Our government is full of traitors and just want to destroy us, we don't want them to come here.
Go eat a dick.

...typed Jean-Pierre and Jean-Michel, their pants already wet and oozing with precum and anal lube. Earlier today they had led their wives and daughter to the Mosquée's backroom to be acquaintted with Arab culture before being kicked into the street, where sexual frustration had led them to loudly shitpost on Sup Forums as a countermeasure.
>I hate arabs, i hate arabs i hate arabs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, oh oh hun
was their last thoughts before their loud release

We "like" them as much as you like British tourists.

>grandparents act like a cunt with apres moi le deluge mind against poor araps
>century later arabs come back for revenge
>chimpout when you have to pay for your crimes
>"b-b-but its arabs and niggers faults."
dont worry frogs, brits have the same shit with pakis and poos.

>century later
lol

t.Rachid Lahouej bilel

>tfw cucked arabs for centuries but france pays for our misdeeds
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP
hi turkey 2.0

you didnt really cuck us you lost control of us and algeria after like only 50 years

Tres bonne blague Jose...tonpays s'est fait violer lil y a mille ans par les shitskins maintenant ca l'arrive a la France et tu trouves sa drole?

fuck you.
algerian olive oil>tunisian olive oil

really stimulates my Leydig cell

becuz they're the future of europe.
Some anti-racism movements use this argument. Not even kidding.

Realmente hizo trabajar mi materia gris.

what do french think about turks?

third world, dislike overall.

Didn't part of Algeria used to be a French overseas territory like French Guiana currently is?

I can't speak for all the french people of course, but following what we can see in the news, your country is currently turning into a dictatorship.
If you asked about Turkish people here, there is not a lot, I personally just meet that one who own the kebab in the street, He's pretty cool.

"French" people of Algerian origins like Algeria a lot.
We have many of them.

Any question?

Why you are talking about wet pants when you are part of a shitty diaspora of inbred people who can't handle the problems of their native shitholes and move out to some first world country where they live better but constantly hate the people who accepted them?

you are nothing but proletarians retarded nevrotics worshipping a blood cult of hate and obsessed by fantasies of violence and sexual conquests, in fact you are the most frustrated losers of all, your lives here entirely depend of the lefties.

brutal

We don't have a lot so I don't know. Never met one, all of them are in Germany.
For us, your country is not different than Iraq or Syria, just have a different history.

lets not exagerate all of maghrebis in france are doing fine and working in different fields

alot (not all )

Certainly not the majority of them.

Sorry no, most of mahgrebies lives on "cités" and are part of a retarded underclass subculture mixing american niggers values with a weird wahabism and folk mahgrebie islamic cult.

probably the most obnoxious people with muslims africans diaspora.

>working
Paperwork mostly. One paper every year. Have you ever been in a cité?

>some ghetto young maghrebis are all maghrebis
even some of those ghetto fucks have jobs

This kind of statistic is illegal in France because it would boost the FN's score, but for Germany...

thats because the numbers are pretty low so the percentage would be high

Yes, they sell things in the street or watch for the cops. Fuck, this is a subculture here. We don't have numbers because it's illegal but I assure your there is millions of them.

You're deluded bro.

Your diaspora is utter shit tier, the worst kind of people there is just above aboriginals

keep beiliving in memes , i actually know alot of diaspora , most of them are teachers and engineering yeah i know this not a proof but you posting ghetto niggers isnt a proof too

If the number of people is low and they are not predisposed to crime, the number of crimes would be very low and the rate would be normal.

Seriously, is it normal that a group who make 20% of the population and 30% of the kids commit the large majority of the crimes?

>keep beiliving in memes

I believe in what I see, and in this case I'm much more qualified to speak than your tunisian ass.

Yes, Mohamed, they are doctors and engineers. We all know this song.

>20%
>30%
thats not a majority bro
i didnt say all of them its just a mixed bag

Sorry but no. Abbos are like gypsies, and I would trade a gypsy for two Mussies.

There is no television spot telling Muslims to not sleep on the road, they don't create a slum in your garden and they use regular drugs, not petrol.

>His entire culture is devoted to making a cult like mythology of battle and violence around the surperior Arabian male.
>he wonders why his womens get stolen from him

but you are biased why would i believe you ?

Ho, sorry if we are still 70% white, really sorry, we are trying very hard to fix that. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not trying to convince you.

And what do you think you are?

The opposite of being biased is not knowing anything on what you are talking about

lol im too tired i actually misunderstood your post , i thought you said 30-20% of maghrebis were criminals
also the statistic you posted are meme shit , i remember seeing a statisics that said the french Muslims feel more french than muslim and did much better than brit and German muslims
im not biased tho , i said some are fine and some are bad

one of you said that all maghrebis are welfare ghetto trash so i just corrected that

>MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK
>surperior Arabian male.
>not lanklet cucked berbers drug addict roleplaying desert beduins.
Thank you for confirming your retardation and masculine insecurities, you are the first ones at constantly talking about males and dicks, it's another way to worships your saudis masters and their practices?

>mfw some parliament members in France were getting gifts and bribes from quatari businessmen constantly
really makes me laugh

>We don't have a lot
1 million Turks in France at the moment

another femboi triggered by the BAD

my job here is done

yoo we waz sultans and shit. learn yo history dawg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

>femboi
actually your community are the biggest fembois in denial.
it's considered masculine to sodomize a dude in your religion.

and why the "superior arabian males" need to move back of their third world shithole? probably for your vidya total war fantasy logic? or for another darwinist chad tier explanation? OH WATCH OUT WE TALK ABOUT EVOLUTION BUT WE BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH GOD AT THE SAME TIME!!!

your inbred brain has not the capacity to understand logic.

Funny you mention that because even our pro Muslim medias say a lot of them say they are Muslmis before being French.

Some are fine, yes, this is what choosen immigration is for. All the others can go die in their desert.

>Alliance
So, except a few diplomats, we had no exchanges?

>We actually very much dislike them.
You literally tried to annex their country.

>their country.

It wasn't even a country back then
just nomadic tribes

they annexed not tried to annex
thats not true for all maghrebi cunts tho

>french people will feed me and build homes for me
>reee go back to your country
uuuuuhhh...no ? lmao

We annexed them because they were pirates controled by turks, constantly attacking coasts and capturing christian slaves.

>french reading skills
"Francis I was held captive in Madrid. In a letter to his mother he wrote, "Of all things, nothing remains to me but honour and
life, which is safe." This line has come down in history famously as "All is lost save honour."[10] In the Treaty of Madrid, signed
on 14 January 1526, Francis was forced to make major concessions to Charles V before he was freed on 17 March 1526. "
>important bit here
"An ultimatum from Ottoman Sultan Suleiman to Charles V also played an important role in his release. Among the
concessions that Francis I yielded to Charles V were the surrender of any claims to Naples and Milan in Italy.[11] Francis I
was also forced to recognise the independence of the duchy of Burgundy, which had become part of France since the death
of Charles, Duke of Burgundy on 24 October 1476,[12] during the reign of Louis XI."

because they are algerians.

Well you are just admiting my statement, your people are complete talentless lazy trash who need lefties to survive.
thank you for confirming.

we already lost against the Americans before 30 years from the invasion of algeria and 80s years of the invasion of tunisia and 110 years of the invasion of morocco , stupid reason desu

men i wished my parents immigrated to france , the french bac is so easy and is actually worth some shit meanwhile ours id hard and worthless

no problemo amigo ahah, it's only the just thing to do for all that free money you're giving me
did i mention no-one in my family works ? We all live with governement funds (around 3K/months+no rent).

joking aside, i had wonderful time when i visited paris.
french culture and people are 10 times superious to us roaches.
when i saw beefy french men with bbcs, i wanted them to seed my mother, my wife and my wifes daugther. because we turkish "men" cant do it. thank god there is armenians and kurds who fuck them.

he is obviously a troll idiot

Bilel?

>they annexed not tried to annex
I beg to differ since Algeria is a free country.

i think you dont understand the meaning of the word annexation my friend

>all the frogs ITT
Kek.
I dunno, guys, maybe you shouldn't occupy the durka-durka people and oouga-booga people lands?
This is the price for a Great France, why don't you like it?

>a FUCKING copyright symbol

kill yourself plz

We do?