Post abstract toads

Post abstract toads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vzhgvi?

that's a frog not a toad

Can someone please tell me how the toad came into being
What is his true form? What is his intent?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

take this information carefully

to celebrate easter

He represents Jesus Christ, and his only mission is to get answers, answers from the Americans and why they don't celebrate the resurrection of the Son of God.

Fuck your shit.

Very well, my Albanian friend.

Very well, my French friend.

Very well, my Italian friend.

Very well, my Australian friend.

Very well, my American friends.

>Fuck your shit

I'll be honest, your image started this whole ordeal.
I am going to Make Toad Great Again.

I like how you hacked the time, mac

I would have done more toads, but it was around 3AM that I felt horrible pain in my stomach and decided to sleep it off.

Subtle.

gee, I don't know

Fuck you spooky piece of shit.

shit Australia has too much free time

Have one I just made

Very, very nice.

Traps?

D-Did I do good?

lol

thinking about celebrating

T-Thanks, what about this?

>crossing the memes
dangerous. bold. makes me think.

>tfw no Easter

I-Is this one good?

Raya?

I have a question: if the frog is called Pepe, then what do we call the toad?

Syawal?

chocolate?

this one's for all you Sup Forums posters

right

this isn't pepe

I mean to ask what the toad's name is

Easter the toad. He took the name of a very important celebration to spread the gospel of our God Almighty.

full-body toad is best toad

if you say so

I didn't know smug toads were allowed in kazakhstan

NO. We need to move BEYOND the toad. We must ACCELERATE into a new era of toadposting.

beyond?

A celebration?

Festivities marking a special event, perhaps?

A story of humble begins; of life and death, perhaps? A story of... betrayal?

An ancient tale of sacrifice and rebirth?

A festivity of sorts?

A story of life and death; the betrayal of a close disciple, perhaps?

A certain celebration commemorating the resurrection of our lord and savior, hmm?

A traitorous disciple? A betrayal? Salvation born out of treachery?

The resurrection?

A folk celebration of spring that was later hijacked by the church?

A celebration of paganistic origins, perchance?

A holiday dedicated to and named after an old Germanic goddess?

A feast for Eostre?

The inner workings of the human soul?

A soul returning to its earthly form - a resurrection, perchance?

A time of commemoration, if you will?

A fun day for all?

Chocolate treats for the little ones?

A holiday dedicated to the Germanic goddess of spring?

A man central to the Christian faith?

To rise again on the third day, in accordance with the scriptures?

A man of humble beginnings, perhaps?

Forgiveness born out of treachery?

Easter?

Rehab?

beyond?

Simplict?

Sorpresa?

[[ ]]?

BEYOND
YONDD
ERer

MEGA?

Now this is all nice and dandy, my Malaysian friend. What Sup Forums needs is the NEW form, the NEW thing. Toad and frog have run their respective courses and now we must race into the formidable beyond to fetch an Icon of the NEW era. We must do away with the toad.

Costanza is the future of Sup Forums

> Machines attach themselves to the body without organs as so many points of disjunction, between which an entire network of new syntheses is now woven, marking the surface off into co-ordinates, like a grid. The "either ... or ... or" of the schizophrenic takes over from the "and then": no matter what two organs are involved, the way in which they are attached to the body without organs must be such that all the disjunctive syntheses between the two amount to the same on the slippery surface. Whereas the "either/or" claims to mark decisive choices between immutable terms (the alternative: either this or that), the schizophrenic "either ... or ... or" refers to the system of possible permutations between differences that always amount to the same as they shift and slide about.

How interesting.

>Society is not exchangist, the socius is inscriptive: not exchanging but marking bodies, which are part of the earth. We have seen that the regime of debt directly resulted from this savage inscription. For debt is the unit of alliance, and alliance is representation itself. It is alliance that codes the flows of desire and that, by means of debt, creates for man a memory of words (paroles). It is alliance that represses the great, intense, mute filiative memory, the germinal influx as the representative of the noncoded flows of desire capable of submerging everything. It is debt that articulates the alliances with the filiations that have become extended, in order to form and to forge a system in extension (representation) based on the repression of nocturnal intensities. The alliancedebt answers to what Nietzsche described as humanity's prehistoric labor: the use of the cruelist mnemotechnics, in naked flesh, to impose a memory of words founded on the ancient biocosmic memory. That is why it is so important to see debt as a direct consequence of the primitive inscription process, instead of making it-and the inscriptions themselves-into an indirect means of universal exchange.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

This is close, but no capisce.

??

Disgusting, degenerate and demasculating. Take it away from me this instance.

siff... y?

The precocious child has much to say and much more to draw, don't mistake my words as an insult to your character.

I like your autism guyz.

Then help usher us into the new year with something worthy of Aquarius' water.

why do panamanians celebrate their separation from colombia?