/brit/

Britain is a shithole edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_891667&feature=iv&src_vid=-HhtUBXY7VM&v=F-I4WWo8Ccg#t=5.6s
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Gary-Lineker.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy44s_de15Y
imgur.com/gallery/zW1B6
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
thetab.com/uk/durham/2016/11/11/cocaine-45k-bar-skinny-dipping-really-went-champagne-ball-32296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

korean pop

haven't mentally matured since I was 6

poo

EXCELLENT edition

13 or 14 for me 2bh

gf is off her period as of today lads

looking forward to later 2bh

got cum all over me

What do you mean you don't want to let a 40 year old Afghan man shag your wife? What are you, a bigot!?

which british city is that?

Why is Greenland so comfy lads?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_891667&feature=iv&src_vid=-HhtUBXY7VM&v=F-I4WWo8Ccg#t=5.6s

Anyone fancy chucking us a small loan of a dollar

I went to state school m8, 13 year old slags on tap 24/7

sunderland

I'm a 20 year old Afghan.

Willing to shag any wife.

pictures taken from anywhere but the south of manhattan look ordinary btw

jay

Why can't British do up?

New York

Probably true for me as well, weird

more cities should strive to be like New York 2bh

fobtyocp (fuck off back to your own country paki)

>_891667&feature=iv&src_vid=-HhtUBXY7VM&v=F-I4WWo8Ccg
doxed

more germans should strive to FO

Post smug slags

sheffield?

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Gary-Lineker.jpg/

imagine being this lad

>Afghan
>Paki
rorke education

Seriously, though, what is it about British cities being so shit? They're usually just decaying towns with shopping centers plonked in the middle. Why is there no ambition or grandiose

just did like a big nap lol

more cities should strive to be like big cities 2bh

>being concerned about paki ethnicities

fobtyocp

postwar planning + nimby scum

Thoughts on the state of Iowa?

I read an article this morning that said that many Pashtun men had lost interest in women due to fucking so many boys

Are you Pashtun and if so do you fuck boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy44s_de15Y

watch this lads

what's an up dog?

FOP
(fuck off pathan)

>Afghan
>ethnicity
r*rke """"education""""

Fap time

Odds Gay
Evens Straight
Zero Next image ITT

>getting triggered so easily

Iwoa? I hardly knew her!

Trey Parker and his wifesson

manchester, leeds, liverpool, birmingham and london are fine since there's a lot of new construction going on so things are fairly modernised
it's only in the shittier cities that nobody cares about where things are all derelict and shite
stop cherrypicking

nothing

we're just not the single largest free economy in the world

The Brits invaded my country 4 times before I even thought about coming here.

So rorke please, I'll stay here forever.

Is Dundee a redbrick, an ancient or neither?

It has a rector and the same structure as the 4 ancient unis in Scotland (Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow and St Andrews) and it used to be a part of St Andrews (after being an independent uni originally)

On the flip side it was founded in 1881 and literally is red brick

It's the highest ranking non-RG uni and its student union isn't in the NUS because of all the politically correct shit

fobtyocp

S A R A
A
R
A

still better than Liverpool

Tonnes of construction going on in sheffield in the last few years, recently there's been a shit load of Chinese investment

>non-RG

kek
matt stone has a black wife

same, the only reason I speak English is because of british india and now im here because of my ancestors
kinda ironic really

back from th' club
good night but my feet are fucked

it is a rising star but only because it rock bottom

imgur.com/gallery/zW1B6

Laughing very hard at this, lads.

ah yes rorke vs paki
what a thread

How safe is Britain really?

My cousin says she wants to come home from London (she was staying there for 6 years) because there are too many pakis, blacks and various other non-white immigrants and it just feels unsafe there.

Is this true?

Any other British Asian lads in this thread? Third generation fully integrated here.

rorke isn't even an insult though

Not really 2bh

Although I guess on Hungarian income you can probably only afford to live on the estate

Want a phone cover with Uncle Phil on it

No to both

I'm ethnically Tajik though I prefer to think of myself as British

Despite the memes, most nonwhites in Britain are OK. This isn't America.

tbf it's not that bad at all

It's supposed to be good for professional degrees and it's got one of only two dental schools in Scotland

Both usersub and Frontpage gold.

>decaying towns

can thank planning permission for that. even in a village that's in the middle of fucking nowhere you'll have to argue with the council to just knock down a wall

played with 3 cats on my way back

You've got to be a rough cunt to live here, if you didn't grow up scrapping in the garden it's best pussy Hungarians just stay at home

better be secular

need to stop buying leather headphones

sister is living in london and she says life is just fine
of course if you come from some small town discovering london will be unsettling but it's not a dangerous or shit town
at least she doesn't live in a place like the north where the whites proles are worse than the pakis

ya

there was literally a stabbing every 10 seconds in London up until a couple years ago lad
nonwhites certainly are violent

I've honestly never felt unsafe in London, and I'm white as fuck and almost exclusively visit Brixton when I'm there.

Hell, my friend got drunk and started shouting 'nigger' in a caribbean fast food place at 1am on a saturday and no one started shit.

We were apologizing for him, to be fair.

Here, second gen

runt

That's just because London is a shithole

brixton 674 reppin !!!

sheffield mentioned

How poor is Hungary really?

I always thought Budapest was nice and that any country in the EU couldn't be too poor, but then I see videos online of Hungarian women doing degrading shit on camera for ~£50 and now I'm not so sure.

Is this true?

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

ah yes

ah yes an one wonders why its so shit... could it be the people who live there? Oh of course not, must just be the area stabbing everyone

Unlike the continent, we didn't get an compulsory city replanning

Culturally Muslim I'd say; I go to mosque to keep up appearances and I think the good qualifties of Islam far outweigh the bad but I'm not *100%* convinced its all true.

the barbican might be the best thing in london

Budapest was falling apart when I went there 2 years ago. Saw a car that had a piece of building fall on it.

It's like they don't maintain their tall ass buildings at all.

I liked that you can cross the street underneath via tunnels though. That was cool.

And the weird old buses with wheels that use overhead electrical lines were a nice novelty, but did look like something out of the 80's..

>Allowing people outside the US to vote
really got my thinking cap screwed on tight

Even cities that weren't demolished are far nicer than the British equivalents tbqh

Munich, Prague, Paris, Barcelona etc.

London was a shithole long before the nonwhites came along.

i disagree but it's still a very interesting structure

who actually are the electors who get nominated by the popular vote?

I'm terrorfied lads

oh right so then its nothing to do with these immigrants haha

neck yourself you stupid cunt

Give me three reasons why Islam is bad and I will easily refute them all. Go ahead, Rorke, I'm waiting.

London is the safest it's ever been.

thetab.com/uk/durham/2016/11/11/cocaine-45k-bar-skinny-dipping-really-went-champagne-ball-32296

average night out

sitting on my chair whistling the chocobo theme and some nonce throws a baseball at my head

need to stop wearing docs to the club