Which part of your country causes the biggest ammount of butthurt? In Brazil it is Rio de Janeiro

Which part of your country causes the biggest ammount of butthurt? In Brazil it is Rio de Janeiro.

Madrid. Everybody hates Madrid. We even say "I wish Spain was like a Donut"

Sinaloa gets a lot of unfair hate

madrid, for retards of the capital
catalunya, por fucking boring independentist
andalucia, for lazy scum

Helsinki easily.

But I guess it's the same in every country where the capital is the biggest and the most important city.

K R A K Ó W
R
A
K
Ó
W

they hate us cause they anus

Alberta, or Quebec

>Rio de Janeiro
Rio causes contempt, not butthurt.

Helsinki obviously. Everything else is just meme cities (Turku, Tampere, Oulu) or irrelevant wasteland.

Wilno - for both Poles and Lithuanians.

t. butthurt southerner

why is madrid shit?

I'll chime in and say that the SF Bay and Los Angeles are rotten cancers on America

I'm in Madrid

people are pretentious as fuck
but everyone is healthy and cities are clean
lots of parks and cute girls

although I haven't fucked any of them yet
and I see no guys picking up girls here in the parties

wtf

VAI TOMÁ NO CU MERRMAO

rio = everyone does whatever the fuck they want

pretty much a slaves-gone-free episode

it can be appealing at times, but I myself don't like it much

>rio = everyone does whatever the fuck they want
Lmao, wut

Am I seeing a pattern here? Everyone seems to be extremely butthurt towards the capital of their country

>inb4 Rio is not the capital of Brazil
It had been the capital for ages until a few decades ago when Brasília was built and it's still the cultural capital of Brazil

Is Rio an ancap paradise?

Rio was always a city of bureaucrats, so no.

No, that's Ceará and Maranhão

Which one is that place where that Brazilian loli copypasta was in.

Amazonas

Is it an ancap paradise?

It's a jungle shithole, you can do whatever you want if you're not in the capital (Manaus) or in a military city

Is everyone there heavily armed?

I imagine everyone there toting AKs.

I don't think so and is wrong. Doesn't work like this.

Hola mi amigos blanco. soy el sur de Brasil

crime
drogas
baile funk
gringos come to get wasted and party
corrupt police
everyone is malandro

it's a post apocalyptical scenario

Buenos Aires

Brazuca pfvr...

Here you go. Use this map

Yes, it does
I've lived there. In Tefé and Manaus, specifically

>I've lived there. In Tefé and Manaus, specifically
Pls tell me, I'm curious.

Tefé is a military town, so it's pretty safe and orderly
As for the rest of the state, it's a jungle shithole full of indigenous people and sex tourists
And then there's those indians who get rich by selling the land that the government has "returned" to them and drive around in Amaroks. This happens a lot in Pará too, especially in Marabá

These look like gypsies

Yeah, it's common for people in the countryside to have guns at home or even on them

I somehow doubt there are actually sex tourists.

Berlin

By the way, it's the only capital in Europe that consumes more money than it generates, i.e. without Berlin, Germany would have a slightly higher GDP. Other capitals may be full of niggers, but at least they generate some wealth for your countries.

Probably Brazilians not foreigners...
Yeah, but tell me about the life there, how is it? I won't have the oppotunity to visit there for the time being.

They are not as common as I might have made it look like, but they exist

Toronto or all of quebec

You make it sound like ancap loli rapist land.

Makes me think we should intervene desu.

Life in the capital is just like in any other capital, senpai. With the advantage of things being a bit cheaper thanks to the industrial center of Manaus.
About Tefé... Well, there's really nothing there besides some military bases and small local markets.

Fun fact: it's not recommend that people go out of their houses after a certain time in the day because mosquitos start swarming and some of them might carry unknown diseases. Plus, the healthcare there isn't exactly what you'd call top-notch, not even in Manaus.

Actually, it's even RECOMMENDED THAT PEOPLE NOT GO OUT after 6pm if I recall correctly

the entire state of new jersey

it is awful