Africa vs Scandinava

Have Scandinavians accomplished anything ever???

no but at least we try to help those poor africans

The Mali Empire at its apex was certainly more advanced than Scandinavia.

Heck the Malians were performing cataract surgery.

>scandinavians
>we

i'm sorry i meant to say they

Ikea is pretty cool I guess

Didn't we all came from Africa??

>unironically found out i'm scandi
what do

Yes and Scandinavians clearly devolved into subhumans

400AD

We built the most advanced societies in the world in two generations

That's pretty good

Why did you suddenly become so smart?

Those aren't Scandinavian ornaments

No offense to you but you guys are the most overrated people on the planet
>Muh Vikings
>Muh all scandi women are beautiful

And ruining it in another two.

>germans invented it
>americans invented it
we're not responsible for what other countries paint us as

>highest standard of living
>beautiful countries
>uncucked (except for sweden)
""""""""overrated"""""""

MUH LACTOSE TOLERANCE

we wuz scientists n shieeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

This, IDK why wewuzzers focus on Egypt when there are certainly other African civilizations to feel proud of.

There are two teories

The "Cold winter"-theory
Humans who lived in cold areas was evolunianry pushed towards a higher intelligence for survial, while people in the south had tropical clima year round. This would imply genes matter

Then there is the "Flynn"-effect
Where education makes you smarter. As in if Africa had the same education level and support as we do, then they would do just as good after a few generations

>you guys
The poster you're responding to is an afghani or something. He keeps making these threads.

I never hear Scandinavians talk about how good their shit is, though. It's more like everyone else in the world has a hard on for them and they don't care.

>The "Cold winter"-theory
>Humans who lived in cold areas was evolunianry pushed towards a higher intelligence for survial, while people in the south had tropical clima year round. This would imply genes matter
But - why are inuits not the smartest people on earth then?

The beautiful women thing is a meme
There is beautiful women but Im willing to bet it's not more so than I see here

evolutionary*
Terrible spelling

>why are inuits not the smartest people on earth then?
Alright, this made me chuckle for some reason

it's called being humble

Too cold?
Why aren't Arabs the smartest?

Shut up you snow nigger .you should be thankfull southerners civilized you

Are you guys even aware of it? I think there's at least a handful of politicians in every Western country who say they want to be more like the Scandinavian counties.

africa WUZ kangz
scandinavia IZ kangz

okay?

Having lived in USA I have to disagree. There were definitely good looking women in America too but the frequency is in fact a good deal higher here. Most people I know who have lived in both of these countries agree.

rekt

Yes we are completely unremarkable

In what way? Nationwide cuckoldry? Child kidnapping authorities? Left wing brainwashing?

Highest standard of living is a meme, the cost of living is very high. Only norway have beautiful scenery.

Name any cultural achievments from Scandinavia.

So we filled the Russian periodic table like a kid with a colouring book?

Scandinavians brag about it all the time, we are brainwashed into believing that we live in utopia.

Women here are awfull and masculine looking, only Brits and Germans are uglier.

>you should be thankfull southerners civilized you
who are these southerners you are talking about?

and it's no secret that scandis don't brag about their shit irl

You haven't been in that super secret megafacility inside the permanent ice, which has stargate and lazors and shiet?

Huh.

I1 huntergatherers (the majority of Scandinavians) lived in caves before farmer Indo-Europeans came

>and it's no secret that scandis don't brag about their shit irl

Lmao Scandinavians are incerdibly smug about it, sure they are not overt about it (beacuse they are cowards who fear confrontation). But they are still very arrogant and passive aggressive.

I'll have to go someday to Sweden someday to see myself. Also because I hear your women like brown men

Well your women are still the most beautiful according to most men on the planet. Helps that blonde is still such a high beauty standard all around the world.

Again with this meme chart, Mexico should be there for Vanadium

Several reasons
>inbred af
>poor
>bad nutrition
>poor education
Westerners are better than us in most things & I don't deny that
But I don't believe in racial superiorty because these things change overtime

>Humans who lived in cold areas was evolunianry pushed towards a higher intelligence for survial, while people in the south had tropical clima year round. This would imply genes matter
Seems nonsensical

I think the truth is that climate and temperatures matter in how efficiently humans operate. Regardless of race. I don't think it's a coincidence that the most advanced societies in the world all fall within temperate climate zones. And I think the pinnacle is places with balanced weathers where you have 13 c or something like that as the average. If the average is lower, it gets too fucking cold, and if it gets higher, you start losing efficiency. Obviously at very high temperatures you see huge losses, which is why sub-saharan african countries need significant help from technology to build their civilizations.

And this colors every aspect of society and culture, and how they evolve over time. For example, I don't think it's a coincidence that Christianity and Islam are both imperialistic religions whereas Hinduism and Buddhism are much more introspective. It's all colored by the regions and the climates they came from

The temperatures up here are mild, but on the cold end, and I think this encourages rational, sharp thinking in people, which is why the societies have been able to evolve to be very structured and organized.

They do, if you like your women with blue hair and nose rings.

grass isn't always greener on the other side despite what people tend to say about nordic countries.
and no, most people are not even aware about it, or they just don't mention it

Because all WEWUZZERS give a shit about is bling.

>The original horns were stolen and melted down in 1802. Casts made of the horns in the late 18th century were also lost. Replicas of the horns must thus rely on 17th and 18th-century drawings exclusively and are accordingly fraught with uncertainty.

>cowards who fear confrontation
>very arrogant and passive aggressive
pretty much

None of us are uncucked, the others are just neutral like cunts like Portugal or Austria.

Swedecuck damage control

I think finally american posters have become worse than canadian ones. It's literally impossible to have a discussion that doesn't end in "cuck uckc ucckuckcuc loloarabrba nihgger cuckcuck" with an american nowadays.

t: cuck

>I'll have to go someday to Sweden someday to see myself. Also because I hear your women like brown men
Yeah those brown manlets offer some fierce competition holed up in their commieblocks, let me tell you.

t. cuck

fugg u finlan XDDD_d

t. cai-göran böndeson

A FUCKING CHEESE SLICER IS NORWAY'S ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO WORLD HISTORY

*throws dynamite at u*

cuck

Not really. The world came on our door step and we somewhat reluctantly absorbed some of your ways.
Somehow we started thrive because all of your inventions while your world decraded slowly under the weight of overpopulation.

So, check mate sandniggers. All this is your own fault.

>responding to false-flagging afghanis

stop

I think the reason that arab countries failed to prevail was because their leaders were really brutal and cruel tyrants. The people grew in an absolutely repressive society and as a result they became scared and extremely insecure focusing on imediate survival and the "not anger the one in power" mentality

fuck you i love cheese slicer

Take it easy sven it's just bantz

Those are Somalis though I'm mestizo aster race

>implying he isn't a false flagging swede

i use it 4 times a day

praise norway

>Muh all scandi women are beautiful
I'm pretty sure Hollywood and foreign fashion industry has done more to foster this stereotype than us.

>foreigners romanticize our women
>get flabbergasted when their dumb stereotypes are wrong

I think he is that Albo

Meh the same happens here.
I don't understand the appeal of our women. They may have the exotic feature but they are way uglier on the average and their personality is usually incredibly shallow, even more shallow than the average swede girl with the princess complex.

t. banter master

>t. albanian
Gee, i wonder..

not really Albanian, you just keep accusing me of being one.

If you have to back 3000 years to make a point then you don't have a very good argument

>portugal
what happend here

Why do you have the Albanian name then and why would people accuse you of being one?

Nations too poor to have access to antidepressants does not impy that they're happier

Yeah I looked into going to school over in Scandinavia and it was about as expensive as going to school here is. Including housing.

Life is misery here, we have a culture of sadness and melancholy, the weather is atlantic for most parts and there's no future ahead of us.

When people say that "but you have le sun" feels like have a reclining chair in Hell

Rome

800BC

Ireland

3500BC

people always accuse me of being Albanian in other threads as well lol, it is a defence mechanism so that they don't have to listen to the truth about Scandinavia.

Plenty of rich countries with far lower anridepressant use than we have.

Healthcare is crap too, at least in Sweden.

Why Albanian of all races?

The outer wall is modern, though.

Beacuse Sweden have some Balkan diaspora, and Albanians in particular have a very bad reputation. So they just accuse me of being one so that they can feel better about themselves.

Really? I just assumed it was slow, like in Canada or Italy. I mean I guess the free or very close to free healthcare here is like that, too. I know someone who got a c-diff infection after a mastectomy because of the incompetent doctor at one.

Farming in Finland predates indo-european settlements, though.

t. eri

But why would they not accuse you of being a Somali or Iraqi or something did you say something that made them think you are a european?

Why don't you come over here take a look at you mestizo """master""" race"

Yes it being slow and inefficient is the main problem, but also general apathy among the staff.

They have accused me of that as well, Albanian is just the most common. Balkan diaspoara are more likely to know english and post on Sup Forums.

Brazilians aren't mestizo

>White portugese who are practically the same as spaniards come to Brazil
>Have sex with local indians and make kids
>somehow not mestizos
???

Brazilians have more black admixture if any native also
>Portuguese
>white

>Portugese not white
This again
>Implying there aren't parts of Brazil that are heavily mixed between ports and indios
Yeah I'd say there's metizos running around in hue land.

Truly this, based sweden.
Youa re all stupid fucks
Empires rise and fall

>get BTFO on /his/
>go to Sup Forums where your b8 is more keen

Who the fuck cares about 1000 AD?
With your logic none of the Europeans did accomplish anything because they inherited their civilization from the Romans who inherited it from the Greeks who inherited it from east/around the Mediterranean. This way all the Europeans are just copycat niggers which makes Americans also the same shit.
Make your picture 2016.

I guess it's better than eternal debt but still. Yikes.