You neighbor Afghanistan

>you neighbor Afghanistan
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0
yahoo.com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html
reuters.com/article/us-afghan-dancingboys-idUSISL1848920071119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hi how are you?"

dig up their back garden for precious resources

Ask a nuclear power to nuke them.

oi m8 that's our job

I heard many afghan men are gay in denials.

So I hope to hook up with a nice girl or two.

Afghanistan vs Kazakhstan

>his country never invaded Afghanistan
Lmao whot e shithol

Tell him to my other neighbor is Chinese and really likes Afghani opium.

where are you from

EXPLAIN FLAG PLS

Andorra?

Give them BPC

Get me some delicious boypussy

>The adolescent boys who are groomed for sexual relationships with older men are bought — or, in some instances, kidnapped — from their families and thrust into a world which strips them of their masculine identity. These boys are often made to dress as females, wear makeup, and dance for parties of men. They are expected to engage in sexual acts with much older suitors, often remaining a man’s or group’s sexual underling for a protracted period.

>Afghanistan's mujahideen warlords, who fought off the Soviet invasion and instigated a civil war in the 1980s, regularly engaged in acts of paedophilia. Keeping one or more “chai boys,” as these male conscripts are called, for personal servitude and sexual pleasure became a symbol of power and social status.

>When the former mujahideen commanders ascended to power in 2001 after the Taliban's ouster, they brought with them a rekindled culture of bacha bazi. Today, many of these empowered warlords serve in important positions, as governors, line ministers, police chiefs and military commanders.

>Boys were raped, kidnapped and trafficked as sexual predators regained their positions of regional power. As rule of law mechanisms and general order returned to the Afghan countryside, bacha bazi became a normalized, structured practice in many areas.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

She is uzbek you stupid fuck

>"They have figured out the biggest weakness of police forces -- bacha bazi," he told AFP

>Taliban use 'honey trap' boys to kill Afghan police

>"bacha bereesh" – or boys without beards – widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders.
>Boys have also spurred a deadly rivalry between policemen, with officials reporting incidents such as a public gunfight this year between two commanders in Gezab district as one of them angrily accused the other of "stealing" his bacha.

>'If you force me to abandon my boy lover, I will also abandon the checkpoint'.

>But the tactic appears more deep rooted in Uruzgan, where the boys are widely flaunted as a totem of affluence, with some officials openly displaying cellphone images to AFP of their "handsome bachas".
>"Commanders prowl neighbourhoods for young boys. We are scared of dressing up our children or buying new clothes that will make them attractive," said Nader Khan, a tribal elder

yahoo.com/news/taliban-honey-trap-boys-kill-afghan-police-034032649.html

>"I was married to a woman 20 years ago, she left me because of my boy," he said. "I was playing with my boy every night and was away from home, eventually my wife decided to leave me. I am happy with my decision, because I am used to sleeping and entertaining with my young boy."

reuters.com/article/us-afghan-dancingboys-idUSISL1848920071119

>tfw afghanistan is in your region but isn't even your worst neighbour

Holy fucking kek

>I am happy with my decision, because I am used to sleeping and entertaining with my young boy."
>this is a Sup Forums poster's wet dream