Question to people from muslim countries

Hello. if you live in a muslim country, i would like to ask you about the degree in which your country restricts the freedom of speech and freedom of ideology.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOk61IqRaVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better than jews

Better than Juice?
Idk about that user

>orange juice

have fun with your sugar overload and damaging your teeth

It's still pretty healthy because of the vitamins it contains. the sugar content is okay because it contains alot of other nutrients

It won't do serious damage for your teeth unless you drink really too much from it

Pliz fight

But user,you are from a muslim country

My country restricts freedom of speech to some degree but mostly not.

Nah, israel is a secular-jewish regime

In what way does it restrict the freedom of speech?

The Jordanian constitution has freedom of speech in it but the government doesn't fully respect it in practise
Anybody who insults the royal family gets arrested, which is not completely unreasonable considering the surrounding situations around us

We have a racism and a blasphemy paragraph. The blasphemy paragraph is never used though and it's very seldom that the racism paragraph is used

Could someone get arrested just for posting a racist joke online or so?

If you go by something else than Islam, you will most likely be regarded with disdain and hate, but this depends of the area you live in. Most educated areas won't bother you at all.

Freedom of speech is : "you say whatever you want, except of the governement."
Public criticism towards the governement is tolerated but you will probably get in trouble.

Nope

Actually, I just googled it and I found out someone can get arrested or a fine for writing something racist online. A man got a fine of 400 kr (60 euro or so) for saying ''The ideology Islam is as cruel, oppressive, loathsome and misanthropic as nazism''. It's a small fine here, people get a fine of 500 kr for a minor criminal offence in car.
Another person who was judged for racism was a public person called Mogens Glistrup, another critic of islam, who was sent to prison for 7 days for his statements

The first statement is not even racist.
Radical islam is indeed cruel, oppressive and loathsome.

Secular Islamic people are tolerable, i'm even willing to be friendos with them

>The first statement is not even racist.
Ikr. I didn't think they'd give fines for something like that. People are entitled to have their opinion without being called a racist and getting a fine. I would expect that from Islamic State but not from Denmark

As long as
>it's private
>not against the civil and syariah laws.
>not against government
>not against cultural society

Caught/someone report you?
>pay fines
>(civil law) lashes or jail or both
>(syariah law) repent or pay fines

This sucks

Syariah?
Shariah?

>Anybody who insults the royal family gets arrested

Same here basically. Not that it's in practice fairly often but it is against the law to ridicule the royal family. etc.

Feminism, against Islam and recognised religions (Christians, Buddhist, Hinduism)*, SJW, LGBTQ are under control because of both laws.
*the first part of Citizen Oath of Malaysia is believe in God. Atheism is not tolerated if practiced openly.

Yes. We commonly use Y instead of H in Latinised Malay.

there are no restrictions desu

>secular

>secular-jewish
kek m8o

Yeah, same
But these girls were arrested after that, and rightfully so.

no freedom you are fucked and its ok

are they all tunisian? they range from ginger to negro

*cuts head with machete*

Nowhere near as much censorship as from self-righteous liberals.

GAS GAS GAS

The jewess-looking one with the jet black hair and pale skin and glasses is Egyptian I think, but Idk about the rest

Those laws were created as a knee jerk reaction after the nazis were taken out of power in most European countries.

i think most of them are Tunisians
they were arrested but just temporarily they didn"t go to prison

Tunisian are faggots

You can't talk about the child fucker and his thugs they call his friends in a bad way or Islam or you can face jail. other than Christianity you can't say you are anything other than a sunni muslim or you can face jail(there's no such law but they do it anyway)

So being a Shia is illegal?

rude gypsy

So this is what people in cold countries tell themselves huh?

Not illegal but they don't have any rights and the government won't even acknowledge their existence and they certainly face troubles either with cops or with the people as they consider them "worse than jews".
youtube.com/watch?v=cOk61IqRaVk

Don't think I've ever seen orange juice that wasn't 100% pure concentrated oranges