Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNrD4NhTFdo
youtube.com/watch?v=1Yeipzl1uZY
youtube.com/watch?v=2w5e7Nax51U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

creepy things happen

like what

lel, there was a girl in my year at school called Neola

He was a man of peace living on a quiet farm in North Dakota, untill one day all hell broke loose...

>meth, incest, poverty
>grinding emptiness
>lack of a sense of direction

northwestern/new england small towns are GOAT, anywhere else in the rust belt/south/parts of midwest is just asking for shittiness. its why the voted trump, because he promised an end to the crippling life of smalltown merika.

there arent any black men to fuck your wife for you

>You will never get some gas from the only filling station in town

>you will never go the the mass on Sunday morning at the local catholic church

>you will never go to the small movie theater with the girl you love and you met some days ago

>you will never go to the small brick-walled bank to get some money

>you will never get your mail from the small local post office

>you will never live in one of these nice and little houses

And thank FUCK for that

Like lights in the sky, people disappearing and black helicopters. Things like that.

this
normal american things

;_;

You're one weird guy OP

>implying we're Catholicucks

>move to a deep rural hamlet expecting traditional values
>ends up being a hippy commune

10/10 would drink sweet tea in

I live in a small town in deep rural Canada

Pretty much the same thing

>Dauphin Rural Municipality

Brit transplants fucking hate sweet tea

I will learn to love it, Colonel Sanders and Robert E Lee demand it

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=KNrD4NhTFdo

I'm not a fan of American cities, but fuck that is beautiful.

If only you knew how to built pretty houses.

Looks like a planned community. I prefer living in a normal village

>citycuck
>cant even leave my house at rush hour
>will never get to walk around my acres of property
>will never drive down a comfy country lane

It's okay. Gets boring if you aren't into it

I don;t think that's a catholic church

>he expects me to rate American housing styles
>posts an image made with cancerous flat design, making everything look the same

Get out. Now.

Slovenian cities are nice, but it's your mountains and closeness to nature that brings that 'whoa, that brings tear to my eyes' effect

>Kranjska Gora
good choice desu

Slovenia looks max comfy. I must travel there at once.

It's actually shitty. I've been there before

I implore you to VisitSlovenia(TM)

kys yourself

Sorry your smelly non historical zit on the map isn't worth going to

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore any importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

>you will never live in a forgotten village in Transylvania.

Wew all this butthurt. Your people have no history and no culture of their own

I live in a town like that OP.
You can come visit. Its nice to visit, but fuck living here.

This thread alone shows the opposite. What part of the country did you visit btw

I really hope you're protecting the environment there. But, looking at your clean, well kept cities I feel there's no reason to worry.
Slovenia is a hidden gem here in Eastern Europe. I'd love to visit you guys one day.

reeee

Erdély is ours, give it back!

pls ;_;

Beautiful man

Ardeal is your's as well ungurbro

We are part of Central Europe but yes, we recycle and shiet.

That's hardly a town, it's a village

All I see is old Austrian villages and I was in your capital

>real life X Files

Nice

>you will never get lost in the vast forests of Transilvania and scale its wild peaks

Roving gangs of clowns

Well they're on our side of the border I'm posting them because this seems the kind of thread

Same, post some more

>Australians will never understand what true green is

Are there Vampires there?

Thank Dog for that

I wish I could live in a redneck town, shoot opossums while drunk with my ar 15 on my property in front of my big truck and mobile home and listen to country music

why would you want that? Small towns are full of shitty, closed minded people who couldn't even locate your country on a map.

no, no you don't.

Sure

>all these beautiful mountains and green nature
>you live in the biggest fucking flat grassland in all of Europe
>this is what you see everyday looking out your window

Just fuck my shit up

>His ancestors road thousands of mile from central asia to settle here

really? I always thought Hungary was supposed to be beautiful and hilly. Makes me feel less lonely here in the shitty midwest

according to google maps, yes, it's the Saint Patrick catholic church

At least you still have cool architecture. Communists destroyed our capital :(

What a comfy thread

>the USA are a small town

Living somewhere like that would make me suicidal desu

What town

One think that surprises me about America is that people live in private houses with no fences and a wooden door that can be kicked open with your feet (not to mention glass windows with no graiting on ground level everywhere). I understand that you're supposed to own guns for self-defence, but having so much exposure to the world outside still makes me uncomfortable.

I know right
Only the western part, across the Danube, and the northern part. The rest is completely flat. In the summer it looks all right, but basically there's nothing to do so it's a giant snoozefest.

Cheer up bro, at least you got to shot Caucescu like a rabid dog, lol. We never could sentence Kádár and his buddies to death.

Yeah it's no wonder why we're among like the top 5 in suicide rankings globally

the same that the 1st pic : Neola, Iowa

like this

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yeipzl1uZY

I've lived in a small country town for about 5 years. It's a major hub for about 100 miles but the population is only 20000 people.

There used to be quite a few factories here, but one by one over the last couple decades they've all left, but the people stayed. No one has any money. The city is paying hundreds of millions of dollars it doesn't have for a lawsuit it lost about 10 years ago (charging absurd rates for emergency services) so it can't afford to do even basic city maintenance. The roads are something you'd expect in third world countries, but occasionally the state steps in and gives the city money to repave to most atrocious roads. Utilities are unreliable, the water is hard, and the internet is slow.

This town has the highest food stamp usage in the state, and the highest rate of alcoholism and homelessness too. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's probably a meth addict on every block. Most girls dream of starting a family right out of high school, and the guys try to live up to the gruff country boy stereotype, leading to teenaged single mothers and alcoholic minimum-wage-earning men. Midwestern people also love tattoos for some reason, everyone here has at least 3.

So, yes, please visit a dying post-industrial shithole. Live the dream.

I already do and the population is under 400 people so it is hard to get any more rural

Fuckin rekt. That asshole totally had it coming.

Which state? And also what prompted you to move to such a shithole?

Very low chance that is a Catholic church.

So everybody is just going to pretend meth and opiate abuse don't run rampant there? Cool.

Iowa, and caring for an elderly relative.

Forgot to mention earlier, any small towns (basically sub-500 population villages) that DO have the midwestern charm are invariably aging and shrinking in population; the kids move on and the elderly residents are getting older.

The one town in Iowa that I've found reasonably charming was Decorah; in Illinois, Galena dumped money into its downtown area to become the idyllic little midwestern town, there are a surprising number of people that visit it.

How long does it take to get Amazon delivery or so if you were to live in a rural area? Cannot imagine Amazon prime 2-day delivery to work there

The nicest places in America are the relatively historic big towns and small cities of New England, the South, and around the Chesapeake Bay

The small town where I live has multiple churches, but most of them are protestant.
Some counties literally have one theater in the whole county, and it's not always that clean. I know someone who grew up having to drive an hour to go to a good-sized movie theater.

Many Americans have been considering themselves as separate from Europeans since the mid 18th century.

You can't shoot opossums with an AR-15.

Why the fuck do so many old people apparently admire Ceausescu?

>rural americans
>catholics
Hang yourself

Come to Oklahoma, OP.
90% of the state is small rural towns

It's actually the test to see if you are worthy of living in the south. If you adjust to sweet tea then you are an honorary southerner, if you do not them you are forever a Yankee.

or lack of jobs or desperation or decay?

All those small towns are facing a heroin and meth epidemic. I'll take living with potential terrorists in a metropolitan city better than the middle of nowhere with unemployed metheads.

can you please stop this meme, small town life is depressing as fuck

I'm OK with that. They're more biased than based.

>incest
what's the problem desu

I live in a rural area, there's definitely advantages. I can shoot things in my back yard, it's cheap to live here, and there's nothing around but woods. I get to see wildlife in my yard all the time, and it's really quiet most of the time.
But, I also have to drive for about half an hour to buy anything that isn't groceries or farm supplies. There's like two decent restaurants in the nearby small town. The other people that live on my road have this multiple trailer complex with abandoned heavy equipment out front, and their pigs keep getting into my yard and fucking it up.

Damn, it's like East Texas wasteland.

if they are an anything like the desolate shitholes in northern ontario, no thanks

I sort of do, Canada is close enough
youtube.com/watch?v=2w5e7Nax51U

Arkansas here. Oklahoma is pretty comfy. Even the actual big cities are top-tier imo (at least Tulsa, not huge on OKC). Eastern OK has a nice, idyllic feel to me.