>>67343221

Lower living standards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXcNbYVQKs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We never had race conflicts. That means we don't rly give a fk about bullshit. Unlike u niggers.

That's not true. A nigger just got a beauty award and you monkeys bullied her so much that her award got taken away

happyness is reality divided by expectation

Can't confirm. "Beauty" awards = meme. I don't waste time with this kind of stuff.

Plus: Sauce?

What the fuck is this mountain jew talking about?

Because you don't notice them when you're not stupid.

The cartels don't mess with anyone who don't mess with them.

>we never had race conflicts

There's no such a thing in the northern states. There are criminals yeah, but they don't strike me as a superproblem. Only the ones migrating from rio after the pacification process.

Not sure if you're trying to mock me or not. If so: When, where and why?

?

???

> OP: when there are drug cartels nearby just waiting to behead or kill them?

Yeah i just didn't make any sense from your reply.

I was pointing out how here in Mexico you just don't notice them.

Should expect that though, big criminals can't fuck too much with the people, as they are their only protection against war.

I haven't seen a "criminal den" in my life desu. Can't imagine how things r in mejico. ;3

Same here desu, unless you live in a very rural town in the middle of nowhere then you probably will never see any criminal groups.

hot blood bby

>Portugal on the 94th spot
>Sadtugal

I live in a town in the middle of nowhere and the worst crimes committed here are robberies.

I live bouncing from a commercial pole to a tiny little town. Haven't left my 4 closes states in my life, and the only gringos I see are tourists and my sisters new hans-boyfriend. No wonder shit doesn't get to me. hahaha

We're not happy, but deluded. In My cunt, people think they know what is like to live in a decent country. Actually, some people here compare our best cities with first world countries. Stupid, I know.

I'm not one of those brazilians who hate the ir own cunt, but, at the same time, I can't deny REALITY: even having a great potential to be in a TOP 5 best countries in the world, my country is a shithole.

Delusional monkeys, basically. "Ignorance is a bliss", etc.

You realize that is a jews fault, right? Kubitschek.

> Can't confirm if he's a jew or not, hate him either way.

Check our external debt growth after that prick up until now.

devuélvele money to этoт man
youtube.com/watch?v=pXcNbYVQKs4

Because most of us don't live in the post-apocalyptic world you foreigners think we do.

Stay mad

>Only the ones migrating from rio after the pacification process
wut

Ignorance is bliss.
What we have now is the best we have had, we don't know any better

Juiz de Fora here (not him), crime is at an all time high due to the pacification process. Back in 2006, we had a lower murder rate than Lithuania's current murder rate.

Crime rates increased after that. What I heard coming from Fortaleza.

Can't prove, can't care either though. Nothing to worry about.

Are wealthier cities in Brazil nice to live in?

Most of what i see about the country is that everyone gets mugged at least once a day.

If everyone gets mugged daily here, then everyone gets beheaded once a semester in Mexico.

Stop lying it has nothing to do with Rio. Fleeing criminals went either to "Baixada" or to "Região dos Lagos". Wtf.

That's pretty true though.

happiness is correlated with low iq

t. happy retard

psh, you shouldn't hate him for his external debt but for prioritizing roads over other means of transport and overall weakening our national industry in favor of bringing multinationals

Drug cartels are making them happy

I have a Mexican Jewish friend here who moved from some border town near the us and he says the cartel controlled his town and he's seen bodies laying around a few times and that the cartel controls everything in that town.

Can you confirm that such places exist or is he bullshitting me

Nah man
This shithole is depressive as fuck desu

There probably are places like that down in the southern towns that don't get attention from the rest of the country.

On more popular places and on cities you don't see anything like that (Maybe in Ciudad Juarez)

If he was living here from 2006 to 2012 yeah it probably happened. Those were the darkest days in this narco war.

Stronger family ties, not overworked, not overstressed, more outgoing, climate...

>not overworked
Didn't they have like the most working hours of all countries?

I think it's because in such cunts you have a significant part of the population working in agriculture. You work longer hours but it's not as stressful. In Greece for example when farming was not taken into account Greeks worked 10% more hours to the EU average.

Ignorance is bliss.

I think it's because time spent at work =/= time spent working in shitholes such as South America or Southern Europe.

Oh sorry didn't realise that shitposting on Sup Forums is a tough job.

Probably she lived in some shithole in Tamaulipas. Cities like Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa and Matamoros are perhaps the only large cities where you'll have trouble with the Narcos, and they're all in the same shitty state, and even then, you'll still be safe if you're not a moron. Places like Querétaro, Mérida, Puebla, etc. are rich, beautiful and safe.

> drug cartels nearby just waiting to behead or kill them?

no I don't live in a favela shithole.

>cunts you have a significant part of the population working in agriculture
maybe argies, don't really know about their economy. Our agriculture sector is weak and can barely support our own country, the overworking can be seen all in every sector.
White collar workers in the private sector usually work from rise to dawn and blue collar workers have these tests every so often where their productivity is measured by the milliseconds to see if you're worth the money. My dad worked as a site owner in AT&T not long time ago, and even with a transnational, his working scheduled was 24/7 and he hadn't any job security because his post was outsourced by a ghost enterprise. After 26 years in the telecom industry at last he got to get inside the enterprise books by becoming a zone coordinator in the engineering sector.

South America is the most urbanized area of the World.

I'm not happy.

Oh man fucking 2008.

Juiz de Fora is like 2 hours away from Rio proper, the crime explosion we saw doesn't just happen overnight for no reason.

>How can Brazilians are Mexicans and basically any country in South America be so happy when there are drug cartels nearby just waiting to behead or kill them?
Different ethnic/cultural understandings and definitions of "happiness," which is actually pretty vague.

>Drug cartel
>Need to sell drugs to survive
>Killing people means less customers
>No customers = no money

Is there any logic in OP statement?

Unless you live in a favela/cartel city(idk the name that maxicans give)or is involved with drugs or whatever, the chances of you getting killed are incrdibly low.

The average people here main concern is getting robbed.

>Kubíček

You don't get more Czech than that

>brazilian tourist stays our airbnb
>horrible smell in bathroom
>find out that tourist is throwing poo paper in trash can
>have to tell him that US toilets can handle toilet paper
That was an awkward conversation

>I have a house
>I have friends
>I have sex at least once at month
>my family loves me
>I play an instrument
>I dance
>I make excercise
>I don't have a good salary but I like my job
>I travel around Argentina twice a year
>I have a doggo

Why will I not happy?

I went to Mexico for vacation recently and let me tell you these mother fuckers right now have it good, I'll explain. If you want to move out of your moms house all you have to do is pick a spot at the edge of town and build your house. It doesn't matter how many rooms it has, it doesn't matter how many stories; you're only limited by your money or how much garbage you can scrape together to build the damn thing. Country life is different in Mexico you basically only work 6 months out of the year and the government basically gives you what crop they want you to plant. Your brothers in the U.S pay for your satellite t.v. and almost all the stores have delivery if you want meat you just call the butcher and he will send someone to give you your meat, also the baker, pharmacy, recycling whatever the fuck you want even Mcdonalds will take you your order.