Am I the only one who's started to hate white people since I've been on Sup Forums?

Am I the only one who's started to hate white people since I've been on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDxJlW6cxRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've started to hate all people since I'm here

What? Why?

> Confused

Is that you Mohammed?

this.

Feel free to fuck off back home then.

You should hate people as individuals.

I know you're just shitposting, but I'm deadly serious, anyway.

same

I'm having a lot of trouble telling who's Asian and who's Russian in this picture.

I've started to hate japanese people. They're even worse than leafs.

I admire them before. Now, I pity them for some reason.

>I admire them before.

why

I should have started to hate white people since the anti white propaganda had began

do you even need to ask?

Don't hate.

Yes. Am*ricans specially.

Same, white people are just arrogant and chauvinistic.

The people who come here could be classed as "lower beings". Usually from what i have seen there seems to be a lot of fucking losers who feel like they frequent r9k as well. Normies have better things to do then to frequent a mongolian throat singing forum

If I hadn't found interesting I'd probably be an saw by now

Am I the only one who's started to hate people since I've been on Sup Forums?

I've hated the Germanic race for a long time.

Everywhere they've gone they've destroyed the countries and killed the natives.

If I hadn't found Sup Forums I'd be an sjw by now. Why is autocracy still so shit?

I only hate canadians

Meh, in 50 years everybody will hate the asians. Let's listen to some normie music before the war.

youtu.be/KDxJlW6cxRk

What will the next ak47 be? I'm assuming m16 or something American since we make a ton and leave them all over

everything I need to know about w*ites I learnt it on Sup Forums, everything outside internet is just a PC facade

WHITE MEN CAN'T COMPETE

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

EVERYWHERE THE WHITE MAN GOES HE NEEDS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWS TO GIVE WHITES JOBS INSTEAD OF OTHERS

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY IN AUSTRALIA, ASIAN EXCLUSION ACT AND JIM CROW LAWS IN USA AND APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE ALL WHITES ONLY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICIES

WHITE MEN NEED SAFE SPACES

MUH FEELING

MUH JERBS

MUH WOMEN

This

and for white liberals are pathetic, white nationalists too

fugg

/thread

>tfw too smart to sympathize with wh*tes

But seriously, since coming here I've started to hate white people and I'm white myself. This site just proves how racist and ignorant you people are.

The only 2 things I learned about wh*tes is that no matter how liberal they are they will always call me a nigger, and that non-white male/ white female couples are considered haram, but they go full on MUH DIIIIICK about non-white girls.

Is there supposed to be a plot here? It's just normie girls who somehow afford all this shit without working doing expensive shit.

I`ve started to hate white people since they tell me that slavs are not white

Yes.

I can't wait for China to grab white Siberia by the pussy.

I didn't develop any hatred but I did learn that white people are very insecure about black men.

lenorthernyellowman.meme

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO US

NEVER GET COMFORTABLE

fugg :)

Maybe. But it will still have to be a guerilla favorite. Cheap, reliable, simple.

Dunno. Maybe some high end girls going out on a Saturday night being edgy and fun and shit?

Ace Gallil

I've learned first world whites are privileged and smug as fuck

true

That's how it goes for everybody when on top. It's not a "white thing"

this place depresses me in general. it gives me a weird anxiety for no reason.

I like whitey tho
Zaheem pls

Cause Filipinos worship white cock clearly.
Sickening really.

Used to like them now I just feel bad/pity them

Not me. I just hate autists and NEETs more.

This.

Just the Yanks letting the squad down 2bh

WAGEKEK
A
G
E
C
U
C
K

Sup Forums makes everything look worse than it really is

the only things that get replies are things that cause the most emotional stimulation, so it's a nonstop stream of the worst the western world has to offer

so basically don't hate us because of Sup Forums pls it's not as bad as it looks

YUP
U
P

You're a sad faggot, bud. How's being unable to pursue your interests going? Go on any dates recently?

Sup Forums only made me like white people, and every kind of people, even more.

Thank you Brazil