Let's try something different; a friendly thread for respectful discussions with people from different nations...

Let's try something different; a friendly thread for respectful discussions with people from different nations. Except Swedes, fuck those guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkAlB4GfMx0
youtube.com/watch?v=d6fJtTTSGow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, nah. Fuck you. This isn't Reddit. Go to the Interpals thread then.

I say we test out our experimental nuclear bomb on Sweden, then burn the stragglers at the stake

Why do you want to be so negative, my American friend? Positivity brings so much joy and happiness around.

I'm working around LAX now as a driver, it's been pretty cool running into people from many different countries and cultures

It's so fucking busy there

pic

Based japs celebrating midsummer.

How was your day anons? Any snow where you live? Did you play any fun games lately or watch a good movie or anime?

I want to fuck a cute, austistic Finn

What the fuck is a snow?

There hasn't been snow where I live in 50 years

are you and u.s best friends now?

It's been a nice day, thank you for asking. We have nice snow in the ground now, and I hope it lasts for a while. I've been screwing around with Tyranny and Skyrim lately.

swedes are better than any of you weebs
worthless basement dwellers all of you

You know white stuff falling from the sky around Christmas to make holiday season extra comfy.
Maybe this year.
I'm best friend with everyone.
That's nice to hear user :3

>Maybe this year.

It's SoCal, I doubt it

But there is snow in mammoth only a couple hours away

Hey my man. No, no snow. Been pretty decent weather, clear no clouds. Got back to Morrowind, left it in middle awhile ago. Going back to Balmorra from Urshilaku's camp. Have tonns and tonns of daedric weapons but no proper vendor to sell it. only one with 8k golds in Vivec.

What about you, my man?

I like this thread

My day was really bad some guys insulted me in the street. Also I was all alone all day and did nothing.

Pretty miserable weather here unfortunately, it's been pouring for a couple of day now, but we will probably get snow in the next week or two so that's something to look forward to. Played some RO2, still waiting for a snow so I can start my yearly Max Payne marathon.
Sorry to hear that user I hope something nice happens to you soon. At least you will always have Sup Forums.

Recommend me some songs from your personal favourites folks. I'll add them to notes and check one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkAlB4GfMx0

Thank you, how are things in Lebanon?

Sorry to hear that, but tomorrow is a new day and you have new opportunities.

>Sorry to hear that user I hope something nice happens to you soon. At least you will always have Sup Forums.

I haven't been doing very well lately. I took an appointment with psychiatrist for next week.
Hopefully it will help me.

Slovenia seems like a pretty cool country. I had a coworker from there he was a really friendly and positive guy.

Oh, you're doing a yearly marathon? What do you think about third one by the way?

Since this is international board and thread, I'll recommend something from my country:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6fJtTTSGow

>people from different nations
even R-russians?

Now now, I'm sure there are rational Russians. Maybe.

I watched this movie the other day, i liked it

went for a walk with my brother today, the weather is pretty comfy right now, 20°C and cloudy

wow, i liked it, nice melody.

There are some. But quite few.

I really do hope things turn for better for you user. Well I guess it's a nice country, I dont know about the people being friendly tho.
I really like the shooting mechanics and I guess the game isn't as bad people made it to be. But calling it an Max Payne is just an insult, it's missing the charm of the first two games. There is one level where you are in a snowy New York and I wish the whole game would have been like that...

>Except Swedes, fuck those guys
lol

That is sad to hear about Max Payne 3. I have not played that one, but I did like the first two back in the day quite a bit.

I love you Australia. How are you?

That's nice, I would love to visit Chile once, according to pictures you guys have quite an astounding landscape.
I would still recommend it, it's still a fun game. Just don't expect that Max Payne feel.

good, hungover and wondering where my money is

what is this? what the fug

hopefully one day I will be smart

Eikö se ruottin poika ole juhannusta ennen nähny?

the south is specially nice.
I don't really know much about your country though, except from Laibach (i really like them) and Zizek

that's easy stuff though
seriously